Notices
95.5-2004 Tacomas & 96-2002 4Runners 4th gen pickups and 3rd gen 4Runners

Yotatech stickers

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2004, 10:53 AM
Contributing Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yotatech stickers

Remind this ole man where on this site I can pick up some Yotatech.com stickers?

I have been wanting to promote it here in TX.

Thanks,
Old 09-14-2004, 10:55 AM
lee
Contributing Member

https://www.yotatech.com/~corey/portal/store.htm
Old 09-14-2004, 12:08 PM
Banned

i have an extra one.
Old 09-14-2004, 12:38 PM
lee
Contributing Member

you never have extras... you just have one more sticker to put on!
Old 09-14-2004, 08:36 PM
Contributing Member

check out my gallery... 1fly made a custom one for me, you can PM him, but he hasn't come by this site in quite some time though.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v367/whatchoowant/
Old 09-14-2004, 09:56 PM
Contributing Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
thats a sweet sticker humanoid. he did a great job on that.
Old 09-15-2004, 01:03 AM

Location: Bend, Oregon. 4mer Teufelhund, now a DoD Contractor
Hey Humanoid, love that Truck Man! the sticker is kinda cool too. It has that youthful street tagger thing goin on. I was thinkin maybe it would be cool to get one in a stylized asian caligraphy kind of font. Also as I was checkin out the pics of your truck I inoticed the pre runner v8 emblem I thought that was cool also but then as I was further checkin out your pics I had a question. Why did you opt for the brush guard over a pre runner type bar for the front bumper? That would really have taken it to the next level. Don't get me wrong, I like the brush guard too, have one myself. But for your application I personally think that would have been more correct. Anyway it's something to consider if you hadn't before. I'm sure if down the road you wanted to unload that brushguard no doubt you could get very close to what you paid for it and then go full pre runner mode with that rig.

Either way it still does look very sweet.

Last edited by MODZILLA; 09-15-2004 at 01:04 AM.
Old 09-15-2004, 09:03 AM
Contributing Member

Thanks for the kind words, fellas! Modzilla, it's not a V8 emblem, I think becuase of the shadows it makes it appear to be one.. it's still a V6 . As for the brush guard, I had that put on when I first got my rig. I didn't know what the hell modding was until I was doing some research on google and found this kick-a$$ site. I also had a brush guard on my Isuzu Trooper a few years back until the tranny crapped out on me and that's when I got my Taco, I liked the look of the guard and wanted one for my Taco too. If I had known what a prerunner bar was I think I would have installed one of those instead. I'll probably end up sell the guard down the road, but with a "bun in the oven" I'll have to mod the baby instead of my rig . My other half is already POed at me for doing all this stuff to my rig already. Next, I'll just have to get a pair of SAWs under her nose somehow .
Old 09-16-2004, 08:19 AM

Location: Bend, Oregon. 4mer Teufelhund, now a DoD Contractor
Dude! I feel yur pain Brother. Ya momma gets real tired of me finding new ways to trick out, dress up, beef up or otherwise mess with "her car". Congrats on the Baby!! Sounds like your priorities are right on track though.

Good Luck!
Old 09-16-2004, 08:29 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by humanoid
check out my gallery... 1fly made a custom one for me, you can PM him, but he hasn't come by this site in quite some time though.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v367/whatchoowant/
I need one of those styles because If I have anything around here with mountains on it, I would just be a REI trendy fool. I would need my shorts, timberland hiking boots, etc... I need one that goes with flip flops and mud. Let me know where I can get one as I might as well sport this place since it has helped me get to where I am today! I remember back before Corey took off his running boards... In fact I'm not sure he did until I piped up and said I took mine off as I liked the look better. That was back in V-mag. We've come a long way since then, plus Corey made this kick arse place!
Old 09-16-2004, 09:46 AM
Contributing Member

i have one like humanoid in silver and put it on kinda slanted on the license plate surround and it loooks sick as all get out. e veryone thinks i tagged it on
Old 09-16-2004, 03:44 PM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by TRunner
I need one of those styles because If I have anything around here with mountains on it, I would just be a REI trendy fool. I would need my shorts, timberland hiking boots, etc... I need one that goes with flip flops and mud. Let me know where I can get one as I might as well sport this place since it has helped me get to where I am today! I remember back before Corey took off his running boards... In fact I'm not sure he did until I piped up and said I took mine off as I liked the look better. That was back in V-mag. We've come a long way since then, plus Corey made this kick arse place!
Ted:

PM 1fly and see if he replies. Like I said earlier, he doesn't seem to frequent this site much anymore. Hope he helps ya out!