Site Feedback Please use this forum to provide feedback, suggestions on the site

User titles

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2008, 08:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by KellyKel
No, but there are 2 more people dirtoyboy has asked to sign up & back him up.

Kimber, from what I know of you, and what others have told me, you seem like a nice girl. Plus there's an actual chance in hell that I'll see you on the trails sometime. My question is, last time I checked you drove a jeep? So what brings you to YotaTech, aside trying to back up your internet friend? How was ocean shores by the way? Did you dog enjoy it? Did you drive on the beach?
***Final end to the thread jack from my part I promise and I'm sorry DeathCougar trust me I in no way want to be part of any drama.***

I am not bashing you what so ever Kelly, I have no problems with pretty much anyone because I tend to just mind my own business... All I stated on this thread was to keep it on topic and it wasn't all about you... partly joking partly being honest (with the comments about people stalking you...if they really are then please by all means report it, however publicly stating it online isn't the best idea...just adds more fuel to the fire)

As for me... Your right I do own a Jeep...however my main wheeler is a 1980 toyota shortbed which is my wheeler project that I have been building up for the past year. This is no place for a intro thread but yes I own both toyota and jeep.

Assuming that you are on NWW as well and that's how you know about the Ocean (assuming your not stalking me rofl) Ocean was great going again this week...yes took my dog...and no I didn't drive on my beach

Last edited by Kimber; 07-29-2008 at 08:06 PM.
Old 07-29-2008, 08:34 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Back to the original topic. I don't see any real need for customized status titles, but I do like the idea. It can keep things a little more 'light', and is somewhat entertaining.

I guess one could say that I support the idea