Notices
95.5-2004 Tacomas & 96-2002 4Runners 4th gen pickups and 3rd gen 4Runners

Ive taken the new rig wheeling twice now

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2005, 05:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by WATRD
So, by your logic, because I quoted "intellectuals" and had observations of my own, I am an intellectual.
I merely meant that, due to your references, you appear to be intellectually inclined, but appearances can be decieving I guess.

Thanks for the compliment (I think...)

Let's keep those threads where they belong, in Off Topic. Address me there if you wish to further discuss intellect, religion or my use of quotes.
O'kay.

In the mean time, you skipped the on topic question I asked you, so I will repeat it.

What have you done for our sport?
Answer: Read the rest of it, my post that is.

Last edited by 94x4; 07-19-2005 at 05:11 PM.
Old 07-19-2005, 05:08 PM

Ur young, I am too, I know where I am suppose to wheel and where i am not, its very clear. When someone older and wiser than you is tellin you something, something that they've studied for many many years, you listen to them if you truly care about the sport.

I'm under the impression that you dont give a flying **** about trying to keep our legal ORV areas open. One day do to people like you, we who truly love the sport wont have anywhere to go cuz other people ruined it for us.
Old 07-19-2005, 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by snwbrdpunk16
Ur young, I am too, I know where I am suppose to wheel and where i am not, its very clear. When someone older and wiser than you is tellin you something, something that they've studied for many many years, you listen to them if you truly care about the sport.

I'm under the impression that you dont give a flying **** about trying to keep our legal ORV areas open. One day do to people like you, we who truly love the sport wont have anywhere to go cuz other people ruined it for us.
(2) No flaming or bashing, either publicly or by Private Messaging - this includes members and staff.
Also posting to "egg" members on or to entice bashing will not be tolerated
Old 07-19-2005, 05:17 PM

So ban me i dont care, As long as my trails stay open.
Old 07-19-2005, 05:31 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by DravisAR
...and if it REALLY irks you that I may have been wheeling in an area thats off limits...keep it to yourself
Ummm, no, I won't and I bet that Rob won't either.

OUR trails (the legal ones) are being closed because of people with cavalier type attitudes like yours. People aren't cleaning up, they're adding even more trash, they're running OFF trail to save having to make an extra right turn, etc.

If I think that you're one of these types of people, then I will most certainly NOT keep it to myself. THOSE PEOPLE are the reason I'm running out of places to wheel. I will do what I can to get a real assement of who you are. If you are one of "those people" then I will do what I can to change your ways, or turn you in, (your choice).

We still haven't heard the answer to Rob's question about what you've done for the sport you claim to love...
  • When you were out, did you see any trash laying around? Did you pick it up?

• Did you see someone running without a muffler and/or spark arrestor? Did you flag them down and mention it to them?

• Did you see someone running at night without lights? Did you flag them down and mention that it's illegal to do so?

• Did you see someone running through a stream in something more than the shortest distance required to get to the other side? Did you flag them down and tell them that's illegal, no matter who the property owner is?
Old 07-19-2005, 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by midiwall
We still haven't heard the answer to Rob's question about what you've done for the sport you claim to love...
Are you talking to me now, or are you talking to DravisAR ??

If you're talking to me... read all of my post, 'kay ?
Old 07-19-2005, 05:42 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
And with Mark's well worded statement, time to lock it down.

Let this thread be an indicator of how the overwelming majority of YT members view not treading lightly. Being tight-lipped about it after opening your mouth and inserting your foot is a pretty good admission of guilt. We ALL have a responsibility to do our part to keep our trails open - negative publicity, even the smallest amount, can do irreparable harm in the eyes of those working against us.