Trip-Trail Reports & Photos Share trail reports and your digitized photos here

SE4RJ 05 Picture Thread

Old 06-11-2005, 03:47 AM
Banned

Received 19 Likes on 9 Posts
Might I suggest a bit of seattime before you guys going to try and kill yourself and your rig on hardcore stuff w/ all the newfound moddage...I want to know my rig in/out and exactly how she performs on the less hardcore stuff before I got flopping. I don't think SlickRock is all that hard "now" after seeing the vids and pics, but some of the other stuff like Guardrail and Helipad...nasty.

You guys wanna test out your new mods...FALL COLORS 2.

Old 06-11-2005, 06:08 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by waskillywabbit
Might I suggest a bit of seattime before you guys going to try and kill yourself and your rig on hardcore stuff w/ all the newfound moddage...I want to know my rig in/out and exactly how she performs on the less hardcore stuff before I got flopping. I don't think SlickRock is all that hard "now" after seeing the vids and pics, but some of the other stuff like Guardrail and Helipad...nasty.

oh, i'll have seat time WAY before fall colors. way before.

you up for a road trip???

just let the wifey go to the beach and you can come up here and break your junk... i mean break-in your junk...
Old 06-11-2005, 06:44 AM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by bamachem
oh, i'll have seat time WAY before fall colors. way before.

you up for a road trip???

just let the wifey go to the beach and you can come up here and break your junk... i mean break-in your junk...

When you wanna go Andy? The All Pro trip?
Old 06-11-2005, 06:53 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by dragr1
When you wanna go Andy? The All Pro trip?
whenever. it's only about an hour-and-a-half to either the north side of tellico (trail 8) or to winrock from here, so i'm game as long as i have some sort of notice to make sure that i get caught up on my honey-do's.
Old 06-11-2005, 07:17 AM
Contributing Member

whenever. it's only about an hour-and-a-half to either the north side of tellico (trail 8) or to winrock from here, so i'm game as long as i have some sort of notice to make sure that i get caught up on my honey-do's.
Well, it looks as if Greg (yotaman) and possibly me and Chris will be going to the All Pro get together in July. I'd be game for almost any weekend at Windrock as long as I could crash we either you or Chris-I could drive up on a Friday night and wheel Saturday and leave on Sunday.

Hey wabbit, you going to the All Pro event?
Old 06-11-2005, 07:25 AM
Banned

Well, it looks as if Greg (yotaman) and possibly me and Chris will be going to the All Pro get together in July. I'd be game for almost any weekend at Windrock as long as I could crash we either you or Chris-I could drive up on a Friday night and wheel Saturday and leave on Sunday.

when is it? end of july? it's a possibility...

lemme know if/when you want to come up... we've got an extra bedroom
Old 06-11-2005, 07:32 AM
Contributing Member

when is it? end of july? it's a possibility...

lemme know if/when you want to come up... we've got an extra bedroom
July 22-24

https://www.yotatech.com/forums/f15/all-pro-toyota-jamboree-tellico-july-22-24-a-59460/

For the All Pro event I would probably camp, but for Windrock I would need a place to crash. I really want to see more of Windrock than what I saw 2 years ago. We should plan a trip there sometime.

Think you can make the All Pro trip? Get on Brians case-he needs to go. Doesn't he have a bunch of All Pro stuff on his rig?
Old 06-11-2005, 07:50 AM
Banned

I might could make it, but I prefer to STAY married.

Old 06-11-2005, 07:56 AM
Contributing Member

I might could make it, but I prefer to STAY married.

Didn't you build that to wheel? Buy a camper and bring her and the kids with you!
Old 06-11-2005, 07:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Didn't you build that to wheel? Buy a camper and bring her and the kids with you!
I think maybe just to look purty!

Chris
Old 06-11-2005, 08:07 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

˟˟˟˟˟ I’ll have plenty of seat time before the Fall Colors run and the All Pro Trip. I have some awesome trails (my back yard) around here I get to play on. Plus I got the 4Runner to wheel it.
Old 06-11-2005, 08:13 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Isn’t Windrock in TN? I’d be game for that if you guys have something planned.

At the end of this month I'm going to visit my family in Memphis TN and wanted to see if anyone knew of anything going that way. Brett, didn’t you say something about Mount Eagle? We usually go Chattanooga to Nashville then down to Memphis.

Brett, you got any wheeling places in AL. I could maybe take a detour and go though AL and then up to Memphis depending on where you are in the state.

Last edited by yotaman; 06-11-2005 at 08:17 AM.
Old 06-11-2005, 08:17 AM
Banned

Isn't the AP thing a registration event? Does it cost anything to go?

I can't miss anymore work right now anyway and I'm already taking my vacation week earlier in July. :cry:

Old 06-11-2005, 08:31 AM
Banned

Isn't the AP thing a registration event? Does it cost anything to go?

I can't miss anymore work right now anyway and I'm already taking my vacation week earlier in July. :cry:

yeah, there is a registration due to limited availability of the campsites, but there's no fee - it's a customer appreciation event...
Old 06-11-2005, 08:39 AM
Banned

yeah, there is a registration due to limited availability of the campsites, but there's no fee - it's a customer appreciation event...
So are you going or not?

Old 06-11-2005, 09:31 AM
Banned

So are you going or not?

haven't decided. if i do, i may just do a day-trip or something. i'll know more in a couple weeks. why, are you up for it?
Old 06-11-2005, 01:12 PM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by yotaman
Isn’t Windrock in TN? I’d be game for that if you guys have something planned.

At the end of this month I'm going to visit my family in Memphis TN and wanted to see if anyone knew of anything going that way. Brett, didn’t you say something about Mount Eagle? We usually go Chattanooga to Nashville then down to Memphis.

Brett, you got any wheeling places in AL. I could maybe take a detour and go though AL and then up to Memphis depending on where you are in the state.
Only 2, well they are almost the same place. Gardendale and Gray Rock, I've never been to either. There is a question of legality at Gardendale is why I have never been there. Gray Rock is kinda expensive, but there is a post over on IH8MUD about a trip to Gray Rock in early October-they don't mind some 4Runners tagging along-coolest thing here is that I believe they are renting it out-so it's possible they could have the entire park all to themselves the way I understand. I'll ask more about that, b/c that would definitely be cool! Windrock is just outside Knoxville, TN and is a huge place-I have never seen most of it, but Chris knows it pretty well. I have heard of Monteagle-but never been there and really don't know where it is?
Old 06-11-2005, 01:17 PM
Banned

Only 2, well they are almost the same place. Gardendale and Gray Rock, I've never been to either. There is a question of legality at Gardendale is why I have never been there. Gray Rock is kinda expensive, but there is a post over on IH8MUD about a trip to Gray Rock in early October-they don't mind some 4Runners tagging along-coolest thing here is that I believe they are renting it out-so it's possible they could have the entire park all to themselves the way I understand. I'll ask more about that, b/c that would definitely be cool! Windrock is just outside Knoxville, TN and is a huge place-I have never seen most of it, but Chris knows it pretty well. I have heard of Monteagle-but never been there and really don't know where it is?
Now I would be down for that at Gray Rock in October. Keep me posted on that one!