Notices
95.5-2004 Tacomas & 96-2002 4Runners 4th gen pickups and 3rd gen 4Runners

Brief VA meet and greet last weekend ...

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2004, 05:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brief VA meet and greet last weekend ...

Got to meet WT this weekend while we looked at his SC and his sweet looking 96. Those 285 Nitto's looked perfect and the custom grille insert he fabricated was more proffesional than anything I have seen for sale.

I said I would drop by and go over the install... Wai had done his homework...I really don't think he needs any help.

Super nice guy with way , way to many toys

I would keep saying "Man, that is sweet, who owns that ?"

And Wai would reply "Thats mine as well ..... "

Look for some SC pics real soon...I give him 7 days before he has the broad grin all 3rd gen SC owners get !!!

Look forward to wheeling with you WT when I get my lift/tire/slider deal put togther early in '05.

David
Old 11-22-2004, 06:21 AM
WT

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by nrgetic99
Got to meet WT this weekend while we looked at his SC and his sweet looking 96. Those 285 Nitto's looked perfect and the custom grille insert he fabricated was more proffesional than anything I have seen for sale.

I said I would drop by and go over the install... Wai had done his homework...I really don't think he needs any help.

Super nice guy with way , way to many toys

I would keep saying "Man, that is sweet, who owns that ?"

And Wai would reply "Thats mine as well ..... "

Look for some SC pics real soon...I give him 7 days before he has the broad grin all 3rd gen SC owners get !!!

Look forward to wheeling with you WT when I get my lift/tire/slider deal put togther early in '05.

David
LOL you just want a few of my toys and thanks for the tips on the supercharger install.
Yes great to have meet up with up David, who is a very nice guy with a nice 4th gen., yeah let me know if you need any help with the lift or anything else.
Yeah supercharger still in the living room just got some prep stuff done this weekend like the boast gauge installed wired and plumbed up prefered taken the bike out for a spin while teh weather was nice. Just need to find more time for the supercharger install, but with Thanksgiving this week we will have to see if it will fit in the plans. I will for sure get some pics up when its all said and done.

Last edited by WT; 11-22-2004 at 06:43 AM.
Old 11-22-2004, 06:38 AM

Originally Posted by WT
LOL you just want a few of my toys and thanks for the tips on the supercharger install.
Yes great to have meet up with up David, who is a very nice guy with a nice 4th gen., yeah let me know if you need any help with the lift or anything else.
Yeah supercharger still in the living room just got some prep stuff done this weekend like the boast gauge installed wired and plumbed up prefered taken the bike out for a spin while teh weather was nice. Just need to find more time for the supercharger install, but with Thanksgiving this week we will have to see if it will fit in the plans. I for sure get soem pics up when its all said and done.

Call me on the mobile # if you start installing...I amy drop by and reminiss !

David
Old 11-22-2004, 06:45 AM
Contributing Member

I am in Richmond as well. I have been thinking about doind the s/c in th enext month. If you need a shop to use I will be more than willing to open my garage--10,000lb floor lift, wall mount spring compressor, tools out the a$$...anyways it is a large shop with plenty of heat and light. I would love to check out the s/c and lend some help if needed.
Now is a great time to wheelin' or ridin'
Old 11-22-2004, 07:05 AM

Originally Posted by FilthyRich
I am in Richmond as well. I have been thinking about doind the s/c in th enext month. If you need a shop to use I will be more than willing to open my garage--10,000lb floor lift, wall mount spring compressor, tools out the a$$...anyways it is a large shop with plenty of heat and light. I would love to check out the s/c and lend some help if needed.
Now is a great time to wheelin' or ridin'
Filthy, if the shop at my work does not come through, I may see you when I install my "X-reas is a PITA" lift !

David
Old 11-22-2004, 09:01 AM
Contributing Member

Let me know. I have the keys to the shop in hand. It;s off Midlothian near Cloverleaf mall.
Old 11-22-2004, 09:12 AM

Originally Posted by FilthyRich
Let me know. I have the keys to the shop in hand. It;s off Midlothian near Cloverleaf mall.
Chit...

That is less than a mile from my house

David
Old 11-22-2004, 09:21 AM
WT

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Dang we (3 of us) should just hook up and do my supercharger this weekend and what else either of you need done ... LOL
Old 11-22-2004, 09:24 AM
Contributing Member

Any time. I live 3 miles from the shop. Goin' wheelin' for the afternoon.

I'll be in town this weekend.