Off Road Trip Planning, Expeditions, Trips, & Events Discussion pertaining to scheduling trail runs and outings

Big Bear trail run Aug 7th-8th!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2004, 05:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Finally got unpacked,and a cool beverage in my hand. What a trip! The difficult trails up there ROCK! Everyone that went with our group on the harder trails was really cool (liberal attitude about body damage) I will definitely be back.
Bruce and Adam:You guys have some lucky sons, to be going on wheeling trips that early on in life makes me jealous. They were both really cool, hope to see some of the footage/pics they shot.
Old 08-08-2004, 06:10 PM
Contributing Member

It's gonna take a while to edit the footage that my son took..... so I'll try to upload some smalll clips ASAP. I did get some pictures uploaded, just click my sig to see them.
Old 08-10-2004, 01:07 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by RobT2k
Finally got unpacked,and a cool beverage in my hand.
I'm right with ya there. I needed one after the 8hr drive home. It went pretty quich though because I had a big smile on my face the whole way!

Everyone that went with our group on the harder trails was really cool (liberal attitude about body damage)
I saved the drama for when I got home. JK

Bruce and Adam:You guys have some lucky sons, to be going on wheeling trips that early on in life makes me jealous. They were both really cool, hope to see some of the footage/pics they shot.
Chris said it was the best camping/wheeling trip he has ever been on. I believe it was mostly due to the company. Thanks for treating him as one of "the guys". It meant a lot.

I hope to have the pics I took up tomorrow. There aren't many but I did get one or two of Rob and Lance at the beginning of Holcomb Creek playing king of the rock....
Old 08-10-2004, 02:54 PM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by Birdman
Chris said it was the best camping/wheeling trip he has ever been on. I believe it was mostly due to the company. Thanks for treating him as one of "the guys". It meant a lot.

I hope to have the pics I took up tomorrow. There aren't many but I did get one or two of Rob and Lance at the beginning of Holcomb Creek playing king of the rock....
I'm definitely happy to hear that your son had a blast! I agree 100% that it's the company that makes it or breaks it and everyone there was awesome! Just shows that we're all one big happy family online and offline Now to plan for bigger events! (doh!)

As for the photos of us playin king of the rock..... I think we can keep that between the few that were there jk!
Old 08-10-2004, 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by Good Times
As for the photos of us playin king of the rock..... I think we can keep that between the few that were there jk!
I don't mind, it was the only time I got stuck the whole weekend, and it was on a harder, optional line. You never know if you can make it unless you try!
The dirt that our rear tires was in was like baby powder and deep enough to bury Lances tires to the axle. Once our sliders were on the boulder there was no way our back tires were gonna push us over the top. That was a job for a front locker.