Texas Texas Chapter

Post 6/19/2004 Barnwell pics...

Old 06-20-2004, 03:15 PM
Contributing Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post 6/19/2004 Barnwell pics...

Here's the group. Herkengineer was busy running boblarge in to town for a ruptured brakeline on his Isuzu. So he technically got rescued by 2 4Runners. hehe. I'll post my pics below cause it's only fitting the first post should picture the group. If anybody's got a pic with all 6 of us give me the link and I'll change to that. just label the rigs.

Touch it to make it bigger!

Last edited by keisur; 06-20-2004 at 03:18 PM.
Old 06-20-2004, 03:23 PM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by keisur
Here's the group. Herkengineer was busy running boblarge in to town for a ruptured brakeline on his Isuzu. So he technically got rescued by 2 4Runners.
The reason why I was not in any of the pictures is because I had major size envy
I have to say that I was impressed with all the rigs and all the drivers. We do have a great group of guys. I can't wait for the next run.

Last edited by Herkengineer; 06-20-2004 at 03:25 PM.
Old 06-20-2004, 03:39 PM
Contributing Member

Well. I was going to post more pics but I have no more space on my stupid roadrunner 5meg website. I guess I'll have to re-up my webhost.

Originally Posted by Herkengineer
The reason why I was not in any of the pictures is because I had major size envy
I have to say that I was impressed with all the rigs and all the drivers. We do have a great group of guys. I can't wait for the next run.
you were in some pics. I've got a good video of you doing some amazing wheeling. The pic above was taken when you were running into town. your size envy happened later. EDIT: I take that back. I can see you in gumbo's passenger door. Must have been after you guys got back.

Last edited by keisur; 06-20-2004 at 03:43 PM.
Old 06-20-2004, 04:12 PM
Banned

cool pic, guys! looks like a great group of runners! (herk, yours would've looked just fine in there)
Old 06-20-2004, 04:20 PM
Contributing Member

Thanks Herkengineer for the link to post pics. Click them:

A little Wheely -------------------------------- A little advice from the veteran Herk!

Okay, so I'm waiting for the greenlight -- A little steaper than it appears

Tied up to boblarge's rearend
- his brakes were out

Last edited by keisur; 06-20-2004 at 04:51 PM.
Old 06-20-2004, 04:51 PM

Herkengineer was busy running boblarge in to town for a ruptured brakeline on his Isuzu. So he technically got rescued by 2 4Runners. hehe.
As long as I didn't get rescued by Jeepers it's all good. And thanks again everybody.

Toyota’s are now listed under “Cool” in my book!

Last edited by bob large; 06-20-2004 at 04:55 PM.
Old 06-20-2004, 04:57 PM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by bob large
And thanks again everybody.

Toyota’s are now listed under “Cool” in my book!
Same here. I'm looking forward to making another trip.
Old 06-20-2004, 06:22 PM
Contributing Member

Any of you guys please feel free to post any pics you have of the run here. I was kind of hoping we could post them all in one thread to keep them all together.
Old 06-20-2004, 06:34 PM

Any of you guys please feel free to post any pics you have of the run here. I was kind of hoping we could post them all in one thread to keep them all together.
My lame butt took just one pic, it was when we took the group shot, the same pic you have above, so don't be expecting any from me. Tanks dad took a bunch, looking forward to seeing some of those.

Last edited by Wild_Bill; 06-21-2004 at 05:05 AM.
Old 06-20-2004, 07:29 PM
Contributing Member

I'll post them here. I will post them once I get the pictures back.

Also, I will send the high res ones to anyone who wants them.
Old 06-20-2004, 08:43 PM

Same here. I'm looking forward to making another trip.
Well I got back into Rodeo HQ earlier this afternoon. Since everyone bailed on me after that little spark from the sky hit nearby.

My wife is still laughing at one of you 4Runner guys yelling out that they were leaving cause they just messed (PG rated)their pants. I think it was snoozer? We had an awesome time meeting and wheeling.

I hope everyone had a safe return home. Not sure if I'll be able to make the Katemcy trip. I have a 3" body lift, boulder bars, and 32" MT's going on soon so I really want to wait until I get this stuff on (Boblarge has seen this stuff sitting in my storage).

Also we usually have small wrenching parties here in the DFW area. If you guys need some help or want to drop by just let me know. I'm slowly setting up my shop here in Irving 24 hr access

I have nothing but video and it's not the greatest. I'll see what I can do.

Take care,
Mando
Old 06-20-2004, 09:32 PM
Contributing Member

Looks like you guys were having a great time out there!! Sure wish I can join you all Post some more pictures here, guys!!!
Old 06-20-2004, 10:15 PM

Hey guys, I had a great time on Sat., we definitely need to make these runs a regular thing. That was actually Brandon who lost control of his bodily functions, not I. He took some pics but I dont think he has a place to host them.
Old 06-21-2004, 05:24 AM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by Herkengineer
I'll post them here. I will post them once I get the pictures back.

Also, I will send the high res ones to anyone who wants them.
I want high res's.

Snoozer, I got some shots of your rearend, gross! pm me your email and I'll email them to you.

Last edited by keisur; 06-21-2004 at 05:25 AM.
Old 06-21-2004, 05:28 AM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by txsoulfly
I have nothing but video and it's not the greatest. I'll see what I can do.

Take care,
Mando
Hey Mando, you know I want the video. can you put it on a CD and send it to me or have a place I can download it from? that way I can edit it and make me an mpg.

thanks for filming.
Old 06-21-2004, 06:24 AM

Hey Mando, you know I want the video. can you put it on a CD and send it to me or have a place I can download it from? that way I can edit it and make me an mpg.

thanks for filming.
Way ahead of you. I have a buddy that can burn it to DVD/CD formats.

I only have video of you making the climb up Nose dive (Rated 4), but only the initial climb and not the complete run.
Old 06-21-2004, 07:27 AM

Yeah my dad got like 50 pics on the digital camera, but most were of keisur on that first trail when bob had brake problems. When keisur was down at the bottom of spider ravine my dad slipped and mashed the whole lens of the camera, so it's was pretty screwed after that. But he did get some good footage of some other stuff on the video camera, so keisur's dad's going to burn it onto a cd and keisur will cut it up and everything for a good video. If anyone wants to see the pictures that I do have, how do you suggest I go about posting them, because I don't want to resize them all and mess up the quality? Oh and by the way this weekend was freakin awesome!! I was pretty unsure of what our trucks could do before this weekend but that was definitely the most fun I've ever had!! I'm definitely up for going back some time.
Old 06-21-2004, 09:19 AM
Contributing Member

Way ahead of you. I have a buddy that can burn it to DVD/CD formats.

I only have video of you making the climb up Nose dive (Rated 4), but only the initial climb and not the complete run.
Oh, I thought you got some of me on spider ravine too. Ah well. maybe if the vid is short enough then you can email it to me.

I figured when I get Kevins footage I'll make a DVD and then send everybody in attendance one.
Old 06-21-2004, 09:40 AM

Oh, I thought you got some of me on spider ravine too. Ah well. maybe if the vid is short enough then you can email it to me.

I figured when I get Kevins footage I'll make a DVD and then send everybody in attendance one.
I got a little bit of that run, but I put the cam down when spotting became a little more important.

By the way who has actually washed their rig. Mine will probably wait until the weekend. There are usually car wash fund raisers going on over here. Gotta support your local charities I guess.

Also Keisur, if my tech buddy is going to take a while to post the vid or make a disc then how about if I send you the original tape and you edit what you need from it and send it back when you're done.
Old 06-21-2004, 10:02 AM
Contributing Member

I got a little bit of that run, but I put the cam down when spotting became a little more important.

By the way who has actually washed their rig. Mine will probably wait until the weekend. There are usually car wash fund raisers going on over here. Gotta support your local charities I guess.

Also Keisur, if my tech buddy is going to take a while to post the vid or make a disc then how about if I send you the original tape and you edit what you need from it and send it back when you're done.
I don't have anything to play it on unless it's miniDV or on cd.

I washed mine yesterday. it was painful uncovering all the scratches and the new drivers side mirror carnage. I still have red dripping out of cracks when it gets wet too.

Search this Thread