British Columbia British Columbia Chapter

It's dead here

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2006, 10:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well I went exploring last Saturday. All I can say I need a lift!. I backed into a freakin log........ while turning around. Scuffed the back bumper pretty bad, there's no paint now. All I could here running thru a clear cut was scrapes on the underbody. I really miss my old runner now. Mr. Bob wanna sell me back my runner?

Anyways, the back road to the Indian Arm river is closed. They have it gated now. It would have been a pretty good run for stockers.

When you guys are game to go let me know. I'm thinkin Harrison is the only place to head out to now that not too far. Anyone know of a differert spot? Is eagle ridge to difficult for my current set up?

If we all are gonna get together we reallyneed to set up date to make it happen.

Another thing is how I come I never know when you when you guys reply to this thread? I been having to check on it manually? Anyone else having this problem?

Dave
Old 07-05-2006, 11:23 PM
Contributing Member

carnage on your 06? niice. was the trail to indian arm blocked with boulders? when we were up there i think we found the trail but it was blocked...so we went around it. didnt follow it far though. oh wait, i think i know the gate youre referring to. yeah, theres a bypass to that, and then the boulder blockade not too far up it.

whens good for whomever for a meet n trail run? i wanna go explore up harrison too. either sunrise or hale creek area looks fun. down at the powerlines at eagle would be ok for your rig im sure. couple of trails that just loop around are fun to mess around in. you could try to snake through the bypass, it can be done with careful line choice n some spotting. AT tires would definitly help too. i havent been up eagle since they 'modded' it though.

if ya wanna set something up lemme know. it'd most likely have to be a sat or sun, but i can do midweek as well. just need some notice. even a quickie half day trip can always be fun. last weekend of july..can that work for anyone?

are you set on subscribe w/ instant email? i usually get updated on here pretty quick, but sometimes have to visit it so it still knows im subscribing..i dunno. happens with other threads too haha
Old 07-06-2006, 11:45 PM
Contributing Member

anyone still entertaining the idea of makin austins WA meet at the end of august? id like to check out some of their trails...might have a decent turnout... and hey you could be in the yotatech documentary! haha
Old 07-07-2006, 01:32 PM

I'm Down for a meet up and a day trail trip!!
I want to test out my new setup!!
Old 07-08-2006, 08:45 AM

Humm...I don't think my stock T4R can do wheeling there..but I would like to go and see...^ ^ Do you have detail for Aug. trail plan? I want meet you all and hang out...
Drink some beers and talk...haha~ may be some BBQ too. :big2:
Old 07-24-2006, 08:08 AM

Hey Mkool;

Sounds like that would be a good idea!! Maybe we can plan a mini Meet??? What do you guys think!! Get To know eachother, get to see all our Runners!!!
Maybe somewhere for some eats or drinks???
Old 07-27-2006, 09:09 AM
Contributing Member

well ive got sat aug 5th off. anyone interested in doin some wheelin'? im probably gonna be meetin up with a couple people from FIBC over @ stave, then hitting the trail to the lookout. never been there before so should be interesting. lake is full so no mud flats...which is ok coz i just wanted to hit the trails anyway. its stocker friendly i think?, but im sure there is some fun stuff for more modded trucks as well...

anyone else into some wheelin on the 5th? maybe bring up a bbq and have some eats n drinks somewhere?

...anyway lemme know.

Last edited by d0ubledown; 07-27-2006 at 09:17 AM.
Old 07-27-2006, 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by d0ubledown
well ive got sat aug 5th off. anyone interested in doin some wheelin'? im probably gonna be meetin up with a couple people from FIBC over @ stave, then hitting the trail to the lookout. never been there before so should be interesting. lake is full so no mud flats...which is ok coz i just wanted to hit the trails anyway. its stocker friendly i think?, but im sure there is some fun stuff for more modded trucks as well...

anyone else into some wheelin on the 5th? maybe bring up a bbq and have some eats n drinks somewhere?

...anyway lemme know.
I think I'm in. Maybe I'll bring my old man's FJ instead of the runner. Mr. Bob better be there. I wanna see my old truck.
Old 07-27-2006, 09:27 PM
Contributing Member

awesome dave. actually...looks like its gonna be sunday and not saturday :pat: damn schedule changes. does that still work for you?

who else is in? i havent heard from mr bob in a while. maybe the mrs doesnt want him wheelin her nice shiny truck?!? haha...
Old 08-01-2006, 12:21 AM

Humm...dang...I'm in trouble...I thought I'm gonna free on this Sat and Sun but my schedule changed so I can't get out until 3:30pm If you guys still around together I might join ya for drink and food. hehe~

Today is day-off, so I spent time to installing a Xenon 6k HID on my 06 T4R. hehe~ It looks awesome.

Dave, when you have spare money, try this mod...^ ^

Last edited by mkool; 08-01-2006 at 12:22 AM.
Old 08-01-2006, 08:11 AM

Sorry Guys can't make it out this weekend!!
Going up to the interior!! But Hopefully we will all get together soon!!
Have a good one guys!!
Old 08-01-2006, 10:16 AM
Contributing Member

ok...well it looks like im gonna go check out the trails near stave lake on sunday. probably gonna be there for 10ish. stocker friendly for the most part...and im sure there will be some more challenging stuff as well to play around in.
Old 08-01-2006, 12:34 PM

awesome dave. actually...looks like its gonna be sunday and not saturday :pat: damn schedule changes. does that still work for you?

Sonny, It looks like Sunday is going to be a no go for me.
My folks are driving all the way down to see us. Gotta make some time for them.

As for the rest you guys I'm game for a quick meet or something. I live in Port Moody now so I'm pretty close to all of you guys. Lets set up a time and place and make it happen. Just curius how far is Eagle Ridge from me? sounds stupid, but I just moved here. :bigclap:

Last edited by Grimace; 08-01-2006 at 12:51 PM.
Old 08-01-2006, 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by mkool

Today is day-off, so I spent time to installing a Xenon 6k HID on my 06 T4R. hehe~ It looks awesome.

Dave, when you have spare money, try this mod...^ ^
Cool on the HIDs......... the next mod mod on my list is a spacer lift. I got permission from the Mrs already. After that is some rubber.
Old 08-02-2006, 12:53 AM

It seem everyone are busy somehow, What about next week?
Old 08-02-2006, 08:18 PM
Contributing Member

next saturday (12th) im gonna do the sunrise run with the 4WDABC. its stocker friendly...challenging but fun. it'd be cool to have some other 3rd gen 4runners there...or even an FJ dave! i saw pics of an fj doing the run a couple months ago...he made it no prob.

so who else is in?

oh..and eagle ridge isnt too far from you dave. id guess maybe 20 or so minutes? its just at the top of johnson street in coquitlam. ill check it out with ya one day...its tricky & challenging..but fun (the entrance part anyway. not sure if you'd want to go through the bypass & up the mountain..lotta bc pinstriping...

oh..and this sunday im doing davis lake again. thats also a stock friendly run...sunday morning if anyone is interested...

Old 08-03-2006, 07:29 AM
Contributing Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
next saturday (12th) im gonna do the sunrise run with the 4WDABC. its stocker friendly...challenging but fun. it'd be cool to have some other 3rd gen 4runners there...or even an FJ dave! i saw pics of an fj doing the run a couple months ago...he made it no prob.

so who else is in?

oh..and eagle ridge isnt too far from you dave. id guess maybe 20 or so minutes? its just at the top of johnson street in coquitlam. ill check it out with ya one day...its tricky & challenging..but fun (the entrance part anyway. not sure if you'd want to go through the bypass & up the mountain..lotta bc pinstriping...

oh..and this sunday im doing davis lake again. thats also a stock friendly run...sunday morning if anyone is interested...

I'm up for a run on Sunday, what time are you going
Old 08-03-2006, 09:02 AM
Contributing Member

im hoping to be in mission around 930ish and at davis by 10. couple others camping there already. i wanna go check out whats north of davis lake. the trails to kenyon lake looks to be fun. lotta explorin to be had up there. ever been up that way before eric?
Old 08-03-2006, 11:05 AM
Contributing Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
No I haven't. Don't know why, it's so close to home but I just never seem to get out there. How about I meet you in Mission at 9:30. What's a convenient spot for you.
Old 08-03-2006, 12:19 PM
Contributing Member

ok cool. ill be comin off the 1 and heading north on 11. you know of the shell just a couple minutes out of mission on the left hand side? how bout there 930-945ish? sylvester road is only a few minutes east of that.

604.626.2269 is my mobile #. lemme know if something else works better for you.

Quick Reply: It's dead here