Notices
Customer Feedback For Vendors Use this forum for feedback good or bad on vendor's & dealer's you have dealt with

Problems with LCE

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2012, 01:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Problems with LCE

I have recently ordered 2 different shipments from LCE. The first one was sent to the wrong address though everything in their system showed the address that I wanted it delivered to. It was also late getting to me.

Now I ordered something Friday, and specifically asked could it get shipped that day. I was told yes, "definitely". I just got a tracking number today for the item which was shipped yesterday. What made me mad was the guy could have easily told me "No, I can't ship it until Tuesday." That would have been fine. I have a shop on hold though and I told them we could expect the part by Thursday. Anyway, the excuse I got was that they are busy. I am glad they are busy, but I have recently had 2 unpleasant experiences with them, where "ALL" of my previous ones were great.

What is going on with LCE?
Old 09-05-2012, 01:20 PM
totally a bro
Staff

Received 45 Likes on 28 Posts
Moved to vendor feedback
Old 09-05-2012, 01:21 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Not defending them, but weird things happen around 3 day weekends. It could be multiple things; however in the grand scheme of life, this is pretty much a little road bump.

I used to have a girfriend that use to dwell on little things like these, she made life hard on herself when it didn't need to be. Yea it sucks, but were good at adapting and I bet the shop will too. I bet this isn't the first time a shipment was delayed for them.

Forgive, Forget and move on...is the best advice I could give you.
Old 09-05-2012, 01:27 PM
totally a bro
Staff

Received 45 Likes on 28 Posts
Originally Posted by snobdds
Not defending them, but weird things happen around 3 day weekends. It could be multiple things; however in the grand scheme of life, this is pretty much a little road bump.

I used to have a girfriend that use to dwell on little things like these, she made life hard on herself when it didn't need to be. Yea it sucks, but were good at adapting and I bet the shop will too. I bet this isn't the first time a shipment was delayed for them.

Forgive, Forget and move on...is the best advice I could give you.
dumb drama is dumb drama. However, he should have recieved a phone call before the end of the day saying they didnt' make the shipping cut off. Its still a fault on LCE.
Old 09-06-2012, 09:05 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by vital22re
dumb drama is dumb drama. However, he should have recieved a phone call before the end of the day saying they didnt' make the shipping cut off. Its still a fault on LCE.
This is my contention. They could have let me know something instead of me not getting the decency of a phone call. That is bad business no matter how many days or how little a problem it may seem.

Good businesses thrive because they have good customer service. Oh well. Instead of going deer hunting opening weekend next weekend, I will be putting an engine in that was supposed to be done this weekend. I am going to call somewhere else and see about a new header though and see if they can send it when they say they will. That is how the customer controls the businesses we deal with.