Notices
Customer Feedback For Vendors Use this forum for feedback good or bad on vendor's & dealer's you have dealt with

Wabfab review

Old 09-07-2012, 04:15 PM
  #1  
Registered User
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Utah
Posts: 80
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Wabfab review

This review isn't on the product being that I never got anything, but yet this is on customer service.

Ordered some parts, order got denied due to something not matching up, that all is threw banks whatever. Well, he never got a order form, I never got order confirmation via email. So technically order never happened. But, there is pending charge for the amount that came up during checkout. Talk to my bank they say they need voice cancellation from the vendor. I contact him, he basically pushed this whole thing off till after his work hours via talk through email wanting to wait till 6pm for his system to update, (after his work hours) tried calling him 3 times no answer on any of them probably due to being out of office. So system updates shows what happened. I try to get him to take 5-10 min to voice confirm with my bank via 3 way call to give them whatever they needed to decline this pending charge and have the funds at my disposal after voice confirmation. He straight out said "not his problem. It was never approved thus no order." "It's after hours. blah blah blah." all it would have taken was 5-10 min to give that voice confirmation. He straight out says "NO."

I had tried to inform him of the voice confirmation long before the work day ended. So that I could have gotten it taken care of before it ended, but he pushed it till after wards. Because, of this I am out that money until the pending charge drops and the money is released back to me. That is mastercards rules nothing I can do about that.
He wasn't willing to work with me for 10 min over the phone.

If 10min over the phone to resolve a quick problem is to much of a hassle then you may want to get a receptionist that can do all that for you that is helpful and quick about it.

Like I said before unsure of the products, but customer service on a minor problem terrible.
UVRUGBY is offline  
Old 09-07-2012, 07:36 PM
  #2  
Fossilized
Staff
iTrader: (6)
 
dropzone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: PNW
Posts: 19,227
Received 62 Likes on 54 Posts
From what I understand your credit card was declined.
dropzone is offline  
Old 09-07-2012, 07:47 PM
  #3  
Registered User
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Utah
Posts: 80
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
card was declined due to some minor address miss information, but charge is still pending.
and instead of giving good customer service and giving at most 10 min to get it cleared up, he said it wasn't his problem, even though his company is showing pending charge. whether it goes through is unknown. But, that he didn't have any order or anything he wouldn't get it cleared up. Which would have taken no effort. I would have initiated the 3 way call, all he would have had to do is give them some minor information that would take this pending charge off my bank statement and free up the money that it is keeping for the charge.
UVRUGBY is offline  
Old 09-08-2012, 03:07 AM
  #4  
Registered User
 
FourwheelinVT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: South Royalton, VT
Posts: 165
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Morale of this story:
Make sure ALL of your info is correct before you push "Confirm Order".

Sounds like you should be mad at your self, not the Wabbit!
FourwheelinVT is offline  
Old 09-08-2012, 03:35 AM
  #5  
Banned
iTrader: (-1)
 
waskillywabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 0
Received 13 Likes on 3 Posts
I will provide factual details of this account when I'm at a computer to type the whole ordeal out.
Too much to type on my iPhone.

Cliff notes: Attempt to order was DECLINED by his bank FOUR times.

Therefore he never ordered anything nor was he ever charged for anything.

:wabbit2:

Last edited by waskillywabbit; 09-08-2012 at 04:08 AM. Reason: Grammar.
waskillywabbit is offline  
Old 09-08-2012, 05:55 AM
  #6  
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: mississippi
Posts: 25
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HEY SHUT UP!!!! Your not supposed to have an opinion, just give the Wabbit your money and dont ask any questions, you might or might not get your product. Its up to him remember if its a little out of the way its still out of the way
fishtruck28 is offline  
Old 09-08-2012, 08:11 AM
  #7  
Registered User
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Utah
Posts: 80
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by FourwheelinVT View Post
Morale of this story:
Make sure ALL of your info is correct before you push "Confirm Order".

Sounds like you should be mad at your self, not the Wabbit!
he wanted to push it off till after hours to see about some info, if you are going to do that, then be willing to put in the effort to get it fixed after your work hours.
UVRUGBY is offline  
Old 09-08-2012, 08:11 AM
  #8  
Registered User
 
Discombobulated's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Denver CO
Posts: 1,851
Likes: 0
Received 38 Likes on 29 Posts
So a minor mistake on anything these days will kick anything back due to fraud and many other reasons, be glad the security is working, sounds to me that wabbit has no control over MasterCard and your on here complaining because info was wrong on the order.

Can't wait to get the full explanation from wabbit and this thread is just typical from the general public it can't be your fault at all so come on the Internet and bash His company because of a mistake that sounds to be your fault.......great
Discombobulated is online now  
Old 09-08-2012, 08:14 AM
  #9  
Registered User
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Utah
Posts: 80
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by waskillywabbit View Post
I will provide factual details of this account when I'm at a computer to type the whole ordeal out.
Too much to type on my iPhone.

Cliff notes: Attempt to order was DECLINED by his bank FOUR times.

Therefore he never ordered anything nor was he ever charged for anything.

:wabbit2:
reason it was declined the last 3 times is because the first amount was what was showing pending, so it already had that money tied up leaving x amount in there not being able to cover the additional amount. It showed on your web page that something was wrong with something, and that was address. That is what happened. But, there was still that first amount that is sitting there in pending due to your company. For what reason it is there, I don't know, I don't deal with that part. This is the first time something like that has happened with my account from any company.
UVRUGBY is offline  
Old 09-08-2012, 08:23 AM
  #10  
Registered User
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Utah
Posts: 80
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Discombobulated View Post
So a minor mistake on anything these days will kick anything back due to fraud and many other reasons, be glad the security is working, sounds to me that wabbit has no control over MasterCard and your on here complaining because info was wrong on the order.

Can't wait to get the full explanation from wabbit and this thread is just typical from the general public it can't be your fault at all so come on the Internet and bash His company because of a mistake that sounds to be your fault.......great
I have every text and email. im not bashing his company, but his customer service is worse then the local mexican taco shop.
UVRUGBY is offline  
Old 09-08-2012, 08:31 AM
  #11  
Registered User
 
Discombobulated's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Denver CO
Posts: 1,851
Likes: 0
Received 38 Likes on 29 Posts
Originally Posted by UVRUGBY View Post
I have every text and email. im not bashing his company, but his customer service is worse then the local mexican taco shop.
Um yea that is bashing
Discombobulated is online now  
Old 09-08-2012, 08:48 AM
  #12  
Registered User
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Utah
Posts: 80
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Discombobulated View Post
Um yea that is bashing
either way, customer service was the worse I have ever had.

Will not be shopping there, end of story.
UVRUGBY is offline  
Old 09-08-2012, 09:11 AM
  #13  
Registered User
 
xxxtreme22r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Wilkes-Barre, PA, USA
Posts: 13,578
Received 59 Likes on 38 Posts
My Girlfriend had this happen once, because her address changed after she got her card. Zip code or City changed. She had to call the bank to change the info on the card. Not all businesses double check all of the info on the cards. I want to say it has something to do with the software. I would use that type just to prevent credit card fraud. The problem isn't with WabFab, problem is with you. He can't change your info for you and I do not believe he can force the charge through.

Bottom line, call your bank, change your info, problem fixed. If the info on your card is wrong, your bound to have this problem again with another company. Or did you enter your info into the system incorrectly and want wabbit to fix your screw up?

Also, if wabbit cancels your original order and puts a new one in, maybe it takes a while for YOUR bank to cancel the *pending* charge. Not his fault your bank is slower then you need them to be. Wabbit can't control the security settings on YOUR bank.

Last edited by xxxtreme22r; 09-08-2012 at 09:14 AM.
xxxtreme22r is offline  
Old 09-08-2012, 10:14 AM
  #14  
Banned
iTrader: (-1)
 
waskillywabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 0
Received 13 Likes on 3 Posts
1st attempt submitted on Sept 6 at 17:49:47 for $415.67
DECLINED by card issuer for zip code mismatch
Settled on Sept 7 at 16:50:07

2nd attempt submitted on Sept 6 at 17:23:57 for $348.78
DECLINED by card issuer - contact card issuer (means no funds available)
Settled on Sept 7 at 16:50:07

3rd attempt submitted on Sept 6 at 17:25:11 for $348.78
DECLINED by card issuer for invalid credit card expiration date
Settled on Sept 7 at 16:50:07

4th attempt submitted on Sept 6 at 17:25:41 for $348.78
DECLINED by card issuer - contact card issuer
Settled on Sept 7 at 16:50:07

Orders that CLEAR are immediately sent an order email confirmation as am I informing me of the order. None of the above orders cleared so neither the OP or myself were emailed anything.

I get a credit card report at business days end available at 6:00 PM CST.
Only after this report processes can I see the declined transactions of the last business day.

If you have a DECLINED credit card transaction your issuer lists the transaction as pending until they close it out.

I never had any of the OPs money as he never had a CLEAR order, this there was nothing for me to do. His card issuer was declining his attempts and they were holding his funds.

After hours on a Friday I responded to numerous emails and texts. After the situation was explained the OP didn't want to listen, so I was done. OP then said he wanted to cancel his order, which he never had in the first place.

With rampant CC fraud these days and knowing how the authorization and capture process works I was obligated to do nothing and certainly no reason to call his card issuer as he wanted. After continued texts and calls I blocked his number.

:wabbit2:

Last edited by waskillywabbit; 09-08-2012 at 10:16 AM.
waskillywabbit is offline  
Old 09-08-2012, 10:26 AM
  #15  
Banned
iTrader: (-1)
 
waskillywabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 0
Received 13 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by fishtruck28 View Post
HEY SHUT UP!!!! Your not supposed to have an opinion, just give the Wabbit your money and dont ask any questions, you might or might not get your product. Its up to him remember if its a little out of the way its still out of the way
Here's your credentials:
https://www.yotatech.com/forums/f105...oducts-258040/

:wabbit2:
waskillywabbit is offline  
Old 09-08-2012, 12:20 PM
  #16  
Registered User
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Utah
Posts: 80
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by waskillywabbit View Post
1st attempt submitted on Sept 6 at 17:49:47 for $415.67
DECLINED by card issuer for zip code mismatch
Settled on Sept 7 at 16:50:07

2nd attempt submitted on Sept 6 at 17:23:57 for $348.78
DECLINED by card issuer - contact card issuer (means no funds available)
Settled on Sept 7 at 16:50:07

3rd attempt submitted on Sept 6 at 17:25:11 for $348.78
DECLINED by card issuer for invalid credit card expiration date
Settled on Sept 7 at 16:50:07

4th attempt submitted on Sept 6 at 17:25:41 for $348.78
DECLINED by card issuer - contact card issuer
Settled on Sept 7 at 16:50:07

Orders that CLEAR are immediately sent an order email confirmation as am I informing me of the order. None of the above orders cleared so neither the OP or myself were emailed anything.

I get a credit card report at business days end available at 6:00 PM CST.
Only after this report processes can I see the declined transactions of the last business day.

If you have a DECLINED credit card transaction your issuer lists the transaction as pending until they close it out.

I never had any of the OPs money as he never had a CLEAR order, this there was nothing for me to do. His card issuer was declining his attempts and they were holding his funds.

After hours on a Friday I responded to numerous emails and texts. After the situation was explained the OP didn't want to listen, so I was done. OP then said he wanted to cancel his order, which he never had in the first place.

With rampant CC fraud these days and knowing how the authorization and capture process works I was obligated to do nothing and certainly no reason to call his card issuer as he wanted. After continued texts and calls I blocked his number.

:wabbit2:
you never had any of the money. No where did I say you had the money, what I said was that your company had a pending charge, meaning the money was in my account, but because there was a charge showing pending that the money was in holding status under your companies name. For them to release the money back into my account sooner then having the transaction time out was only by the way of voice confirmation by your company. Meaning you say the charge never went through my company, so these funds can be released back to the customer. But, I am through with this whole thing. You weren't going to take 10min out of your time to get it cleared up. So I am just waiting for the charge to time out.
UVRUGBY is offline  
Old 09-08-2012, 12:47 PM
  #17  
Banned
iTrader: (-1)
 
waskillywabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 0
Received 13 Likes on 3 Posts
No, WabFab did not have a pending charge on your account.

Your CARD ISSUER listed it as pending because it DECLINED.
My PROCESSING company advised me that their was nothing I should/could do.

YOU caused this whole mess and having your funds put in limbo via YOUR own incompetence, no money and/or both.

But it's easier to blame me on the Internet.

Anyone with half a brain can see who is to blame.

:wabbit2:
waskillywabbit is offline  
Old 09-08-2012, 12:57 PM
  #18  
Registered User
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Utah
Posts: 80
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No, that ain't even close.
No card issuer lists any transaction as pending if the action is declined. My bank told me that for the funds to be released back before the time out period the company (wabFab) could confirm by voice that there were no pending orders there for releasing the limbo money back to my account. 3 different people told me that from my bank, not 1 but 3. One of them being from mastercard. So you were mis-informed by your processing company.
plus I showed you the pending charge when you first said that you never received a order form. so saying that there was no pending charge is a lie in itself.

Last edited by UVRUGBY; 09-08-2012 at 12:58 PM.
UVRUGBY is offline  
Old 09-08-2012, 01:09 PM
  #19  
Banned
iTrader: (-1)
 
waskillywabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 0
Received 13 Likes on 3 Posts
Facts.

No order ever cleared. None of the 4 due to you having no money or screwing up you card information.

Declined orders only shown after business hours in the weekend.

I was closed. On the weekend.

Poor planning on your part or screwing it up on your part in no way obligated me to fix YOUR problem.

Blame me all you want. I could care less as this thread is the biggest clue to anyone who reads it why I blocked your phone and banned you from the website.

:wabbit2:
waskillywabbit is offline  
Old 09-08-2012, 01:23 PM
  #20  
Registered User
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Utah
Posts: 80
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fact, I attempted to get this cleared long before you closed.

Fact, you pushed it off till after hours.

Fact, you wouldn't take 10 min out of your time after you pushed it off after hours to give the bank voice confirmation.

If you are going to push something to after after then you better be willing to attempt to get it fixed. But, that 10 min was just to much of a hassle to stay on the line while I did all the work, you just had to give them information they ask for.

and I am glad you banned me from the website, I am never going to go through you for anything, I would rather use a company that has better customer service then you.

Last edited by UVRUGBY; 09-08-2012 at 01:25 PM.
UVRUGBY is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Wabfab review


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.