Notices
Customer Feedback For Vendors Use this forum for feedback good or bad on vendor's & dealer's you have dealt with

Wabfab review

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2012, 01:39 PM

Received 69 Likes on 48 Posts
FACT YOUR Bank has your funds pending. Hello, what do YOU not get about that? YOU are the one who screwed up. How about you go on YOUR bank's forum and bash them instead.

Lesson learned, do not screw up YOUR own order to the point the one who you are ordering off of can't fix it.

He tried to fix it, how many times? YOUR bank won't let him fix it.

This happens all the time on here, incompetent people come here thinking they are gonna feel better about themselves by trashing on others.
Old 09-08-2012, 01:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
no he didn't try to fix it.
He looked to see what why it didn't go through. That isn't fixing anything, that is getting information.
If he tried to fix it he would have gone through 10min of giving the bank the information they needed to take off the pending charge from WABFAB Offroad LLC. Sure my bank was showing the charge from HIS company and only HIS company can verify that the order never went through.

and ya, I put an old address on the information because I just moved to a different address. So I did mess up on that part, I never said I didn't.

Last edited by UVRUGBY; 09-08-2012 at 01:44 PM.
Old 09-08-2012, 01:44 PM
Banned

Received 19 Likes on 9 Posts
Fact.

Nothing for ME to fix as YOU mucked it up. :

Go look in the mirror. Blame that asshat.

:wabbit2:

Last edited by waskillywabbit; 09-08-2012 at 01:45 PM.
Old 09-08-2012, 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by waskillywabbit
Fact.

Nothing for ME to fix as YOU mucked it up. :

Go look in the mirror. Blame that asshat.

got any more insults to add?

This just goes to prove that your customer service is terrible.
Old 09-08-2012, 02:05 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
You're not a customer. You bought nothing, and spent no money. You're a guy who screwed up and now expects somebody else to fix it.
Old 09-08-2012, 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by 85TurboRunner
You're not a customer. You bought nothing, and spent no money. You're a guy who screwed up and now expects somebody else to fix it.
your right im not a customer, I WAS A POTENTIAL CUSTOMER, THAT ATTEMPTED TO SPEND MONEY ON A PRODUCT. ˟˟˟˟ happens. I don't expect this guy to fix it anymore, it is to much customer service to sit on a phone for 10min to tell a bank that the order was declined but is still showing a pending charge on his account from my company, and am giving you permission to release that money back to his account because nothing was ordered.

Last edited by UVRUGBY; 09-08-2012 at 02:11 PM.
Old 09-08-2012, 02:48 PM

Received 69 Likes on 48 Posts
Dude, you still don't get it. What is there for him to fix? Call your bank.

And a reputable bank WILL NOT let a place of business change ANY info and release your funds to them. If they did there would be a heck of alot more credit card fraud out there.

Last edited by xxxtreme22r; 09-08-2012 at 02:50 PM.
Old 09-08-2012, 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by xxxtreme22r
Dude, you still don't get it. What is there for him to fix? Call your bank.

And a reputable bank WILL NOT let a place of business change ANY info and release your funds to them. If they did there would be a heck of alot more credit card fraud out there.

I have talked to them 3 times.

They aren't going to release the funds to them, but they aren't going to release the funds back to my account unless he talks to them by voice, or wait till the claim time expires. Its something to not do with their bank, but to do with mastercard themselves. So, that is why I said f' it, im done attempting to get good service out of a company that wont put in the time after hours that pushed this situation till after hours.
Old 09-08-2012, 03:19 PM
Banned

No way for me to verify anything until 6 pm CST on a Friday. By then EVERYTHING IS CLOSED including WabFab.

Pound Sand.

Old 09-08-2012, 04:42 PM
Banned

You walk into your local store. Any store. Let's say Walmart since most of them never close they are open 24/7. You fill up your buggy full of goods and go to checkout. Your total comes to $415.67 and you use your Mastercard. It is declined. You don't have any other way to pay, so you leave with nothing. No goods. No receipt. Nothing, but your now declined Mastercard and your hurt pride.

You then decide to go to Customer Service at Walmart because there must be some mistake and it certainly is not yours. You ask the Customer Service representative at Walmart to call your card issuer and explain to them that you bought nothing because your card was declined, yet you need your card issuer to release the funds because you don't want to wait for your money back from Mastercard.

The Customer Service representative at Walmart kindly tells you that she cannot help you that your issue is between you and your card issuer. After being reminded of your own stupidity, you became belligerent and continue to press your issue and she calls Security at Walmart, Bubba, and he bounces your ass outside on the Walmart parking lot.

The End

Last edited by waskillywabbit; 09-08-2012 at 04:44 PM.
Old 09-08-2012, 04:59 PM

do you not understand the fact that there was enough money in the account, that is why the charge was pending because the proper amount was in the account. It was declined because there was a address mismatch. The billing and shipping addresses were in the wrong spots. But, because they were correct in wrong spots, it is still processing the order. But, isn't going to go through. don't believe here it is again, the pending charge.

Account
FOUR STAR CHECKING xxxxxxxxx
Original Description
WABFAB OFF ROAD LLC 090612
Merchant Type
Automotive Parts & Accessories
Trans. Type
PENDING DEBIT CARD PURCHASE
Posted Date
Sep 6, 2012
Amount
($415.67)
Auth. Date
Sep 06, 2012
Old 09-08-2012, 05:00 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA how in the hell does this person screw up an order 3 times and the get mad at someone else for it HAHAHAHAh that is hilarious. this is what is wrong with this country. noone takes responsibility for their own actions or screw ups. its BLAME BLAME BLAME BLAME!!!
Old 09-08-2012, 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by toyotanick
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA how in the hell does this person screw up an order 3 times and the get mad at someone else for it HAHAHAHAh that is hilarious. this is what is wrong with this country. noone takes responsibility for their own actions or screw ups. its BLAME BLAME BLAME BLAME!!!
the 3 times after the first one was declined because the original was sent to my bank for pending charge. That is how.
If you read the whole thread thoroughly you would know.
Old 09-08-2012, 05:05 PM

Dude......just give up.
Old 09-08-2012, 05:30 PM

the 3 times after the first one was declined because the original was sent to my bank for pending charge. That is how.
If you read the whole thread thoroughly you would know.
3rd attempt submitted on Sept 6 at 17:25:11 for $348.78
DECLINED by card issuer for invalid credit card expiration date
Settled on Sept 7 at 16:50:07
So you didn't type your exp. date wrong? That was someone else's screw up as well?

Here in NZ we have automatic petrol pumps. you put your CC in and they rip the money out of your acc. If you push "Fill" they place an NZ$500 hold on your acc that can take a while to come off. Shows as pending as well. They have to wait for their report to come through and show the charge was not accepted I guess. The money hasn't been taken, you just don't have access to it.

My opinion of WabFab is still as high as ever and I would have no problem buying from them.

Last edited by falcon5nz; 09-08-2012 at 05:32 PM.
Old 09-08-2012, 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by falcon5nz
So you didn't type your exp. date wrong? That was someone else's screw up as well?

Here in NZ we have automatic petrol pumps. you put your CC in and they rip the money out of your acc. If you push "Fill" they place an NZ$500 hold on your acc that can take a while to come off. Shows as pending as well. They have to wait for their report to come through and show the charge was not accepted I guess. The money hasn't been taken, you just don't have access to it.
please show me somewhere in this thread that I EVER SAY IT HAS BEEN TAKEN. I don't, shut up, and stop commenting. The expiration date thing, I have no clue about that cause I never changed it during any of the attempts.
Old 09-08-2012, 05:44 PM

If you push "Fill" they place an NZ$500 hold on your acc that can take a while to come off. Shows as pending as well. They have to wait for their report to come through and show the charge was not accepted I guess.
Emphasis added. And I highly doubt it would be as simple as "Hi. it's Brian here from WabFab, That guy that got his zip wrong? Yea I don't have his money or an order, so you can release the hold" or anyone could do it. There will be paperwork etc. with everyone being so touchy about fraud.

The money hasn't been taken, you just don't have access to it.
Perhaps this should have read "The money hasn't been taken, the acc. holder just doesn't have access to it." It wasn't aimed at you in general but explaining how the hold works.
Old 09-08-2012, 05:51 PM

Received 215 Likes on 157 Posts
Old 09-08-2012, 06:09 PM
Banned

The point is pick any business selling any product. Attempt to buy any product they sell. Have your card declined not once, but four times and then see what they say to you when you try to get them to call your card issuer to try and fix your mistake. The ones that don't tell you to shove it up your ass will just hang up laughing.

Old 09-08-2012, 06:11 PM
Contributing Member

I think you should be more concerned that your bank is willing to accept a phone call from some guy they don't know to refund your money. How secure is that? Give me their number; I'll tell them how to transfer it to my account. I'm kinda low on funds right now and this sounds like a pretty easy buck...