Notices
Customer Feedback For Vendors Use this forum for feedback good or bad on vendor's & dealer's you have dealt with

Nitrous Enterprises

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2005, 09:33 AM
Contributing Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
all i can say is, wow! im bug eyed from all this reading, trying to follow the twists and turns and trying to sort fact from fiction. this is the stuff soaps are made of! rocky, im glad you are out of there, you didnt deserve any of what was dumped on you. i read the posts from that other toy forum, who is that thai guy anyway? sounds like a real piece of work himself. i hope he doesnt break his arm patting himself on the back. as many have stated, its unfortunate that ne wasnt able to rectify the problems honestly, the haste to bring a new product to the market place without proper r&d can only lead to failure. i hope people that purchased ne products are able to get some sort of satisfaction in the end.

i know you feel uncomfortable hearing good things said about you, your willingness to help anyone anywhere, BUT you deserve a great deal of credit for all the work you do on here and outside of yt. ROCKY, YOU DA MAN!!

lee
Old 01-30-2005, 11:08 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by leebee
i know you feel uncomfortable hearing good things said about you, your willingness to help anyone anywhere, BUT you deserve a great deal of credit for all the work you do on here and outside of yt. ROCKY, YOU DA MAN!!
Or in this case, DA WO-MAN!!
Old 01-30-2005, 12:16 PM
AK strikes again

former NE employee, very frustrated

hey, my name is james and i used to/still own the NE shop in oakland. im not sure if i should b here or not??? if you want to talk reply back.

thank you

James
Old 01-30-2005, 12:18 PM
AK strikes again

Originally Posted by jblair_228
hey, my name is james and i used to/still own the NE shop in oakland. im not sure if i should b here or not??? if you want to talk reply back.

thank you

James
almost forgot, i will be back to my computer later tonight and check.
Old 01-30-2005, 01:10 PM
Co-Founder/Administrator
Staff

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by r0cky
http://www.1-2-free-forums.com/mf/ni...d-about16.html

did you guys see that? Someone last night posted that "NE is garbage, all these posts are NE" or something to that effect and AK changed it to read "YT is garbage, all these posts are YT" (yt = yotatech) ... and then that "if YT hadn't lied so much .."

that's hilarious.
That is funny that he has to change people's posts.
So much for freedom of speech over there 'eh?
Old 01-30-2005, 01:34 PM
AK strikes again

Originally Posted by r0cky
are you the guy who has the big driveway that AK uses and has stuff sent to??

again, last i heard, NE was done and AK was selling his truck to "get rid of the memories" or something. who the hell knows.
ya i m that guy with the big driveway, we do a lot of work there. anyway, NE is done but i have some things i would like to share with people on the forum if they want to hear but i am still friends with anthony and if u would like me to continue on i just dont wanna talk bad about him any more. he sold me his 4runner for 18k!!! he jus up n left. ok, i have lot of info and pics 2 share, so if you all just help me keep this kinda low key i think that would help cuz i dont wanna talk bad about him there has been enough of that. besides that though, what can i help all you with? me n my friends plan 2 continue if anyone is intersted.

james
Old 01-30-2005, 01:37 PM
Contributing Member

Please, do continue..this HAS to be good.
Old 01-30-2005, 01:57 PM
lee
Contributing Member

i get the feeling thats AK himself or something.

'keep this low key'. dude, youre posting in the most public place ever.
Old 01-30-2005, 01:58 PM
lee
Contributing Member

also i would NEVER send money to or trust parts from someone who says

"me n my friends plan 2 continue if anyone is intersted."
Old 01-30-2005, 02:03 PM
Contributing Member

Sounds like billy has changed his writing style.......
Old 01-30-2005, 02:16 PM
AK strikes again

u c, i just knew this was gonna happen! we really do have a lot to say and help with. sorry if u dont like my writing style, i cant change that, but i will be back to the office here at the shop soon so you all make up your minds what u want to do with me and my help and input. i am sorry for posting, i probably have never done it

james
Old 01-30-2005, 02:32 PM

So when you register a new LLC with your name on it and have actual products developed and ready to sell then I'm sure everyone would love to check out your new website-

but since you were part of the NE problem and yet don't think Anthony is in the wrong, I don't know what you're doing here Anthony, er I mean jblair
Old 01-31-2005, 05:05 AM
lee
Contributing Member

he hasnt edited my latest post where i basically say hes a horrible person.
Old 01-31-2005, 06:06 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I found this http://irace.net/mt/archives/000163.html another 4th Gener with the NE spacers

I love the comment about square pegs into round holes is that someone here pic looks somewhat familiar
Old 01-31-2005, 07:52 AM

Originally Posted by EDGE
I found this http://irace.net/mt/archives/000163.html another 4th Gener with the NE spacers

I love the comment about square pegs into round holes is that someone here pic looks somewhat familiar
I like this quote ..."So my dad builds spacecraft for a day job and airplanes in his spare time. One look at the run-of-the-mill galvanized carriage bolts that came with this kit to hold together the front strut assembly had him wondering about the overall quality of the kit. The basic reasoning: "These bolts are for building fences, not cars. What can't we see about this kit that exhibits the same lack of interest in materials or engineering quality?"
Old 01-31-2005, 09:40 AM

Hello people,
If you take a look, my registration should have the exact same IP as Jblair_228, that is because there is no JBLair. My computer was used to create that log-on. Not exactly with my permission, but not exactly without either. Some of Jblair's points are true, that is my driveway, it was and is being used to service some customer rigs for NE. If you look on the NE webpage under reader rides that is my orange fj-45, if you do not find that credible, look at the pics of the driveway for my rig and for the slider pics. Still not? Ok go to to Pirate4x4 and lookup up orangefj-45, thats the guy I bought it from, I think he can confirm my identity as NOT JBLAIR.
I am not sure how to begin, but let me say this, not having been present from the start, but knowing the party in question, it seems parts of what you all say is true. I am a friend of his from school, and before you all go to great lengths to warn me away from my new found friend, think rationally and analyze this thread. It seems that a group of friends started building stuff for their own rigs, it caught on and a fledgling business was started without much real business acumen. They initially promised more than they could deliver on time, (sound like any other businesses you have dealt, it does to me). In their defense it SEEMS honest intentions have been thrown awry by a myriad of coincidences, school (which I do know to be true), brain tumors (don't know), geographical distances, and confused parties. And now it seems that NE is going to be dissolved. Though all parties who ordered parts, again seem to be taken care of. It is a shame, because an enterprising young man who saw the potential for a need tried to get something going.
Now think about this, you guys are about as critical a pack of wolves as I have ever seen, and good/bad for you, you care about your rigs, your money, your parts and above all your safety, but I think that this environment does a bit to stifle innovation on the part oy the young and eager. Anybody else ever got caught trying to impress someone and out of fear "fudged" something? I have and know what it takes to get out of those situations. Now that that has been said, is there any other solution that could have been brought about?
No names right?
well cheers anyway I just wanted to clear my own "name", and see if anything positive could be generated by this post.
Old 01-31-2005, 09:45 AM

One more thing(sorry) was kind of bugging me, how come NE or AK, was not allowed a single user account to defend themselves personally. If you really wanted him "dead", then why didn't you give him enough rope to hang himself with?

"If he is your enemy, listen to what he has to say, know him know how he thinks." A not exact quote from Henry Rollins but you get the gist of it.
Cheers again
Old 01-31-2005, 09:56 AM

nope actually trying to clear my own name as my pc was used in a way I did not expect and as I am a Toyota owner I would like to use the forum as well. Nuff said?
Old 01-31-2005, 09:57 AM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by Orange45
Hello people,
If you take a look, my registration should have the exact same IP as Jblair_228, that is because there is no JBLair. My computer was used to create that log-on. Not exactly with my permission, but not exactly without either. Some of Jblair's points are true, that is my driveway, it was and is being used to service some customer rigs for NE. If you look on the NE webpage under reader rides that is my orange fj-45, if you do not find that credible, look at the pics of the driveway for my rig and for the slider pics. Still not? Ok go to to Pirate4x4 and lookup up orangefj-45, thats the guy I bought it from, I think he can confirm my identity as NOT JBLAIR.
I am not sure how to begin, but let me say this, not having been present from the start, but knowing the party in question, it seems parts of what you all say is true. I am a friend of his from school, and before you all go to great lengths to warn me away from my new found friend, think rationally and analyze this thread. It seems that a group of friends started building stuff for their own rigs, it caught on and a fledgling business was started without much real business acumen. They initially promised more than they could deliver on time, (sound like any other businesses you have dealt, it does to me). In their defense it SEEMS honest intentions have been thrown awry by a myriad of coincidences, school (which I do know to be true), brain tumors (don't know), geographical distances, and confused parties. And now it seems that NE is going to be dissolved. Though all parties who ordered parts, again seem to be taken care of. It is a shame, because an enterprising young man who saw the potential for a need tried to get something going.
Now think about this, you guys are about as critical a pack of wolves as I have ever seen, and good/bad for you, you care about your rigs, your money, your parts and above all your safety, but I think that this environment does a bit to stifle innovation on the part oy the young and eager. Anybody else ever got caught trying to impress someone and out of fear "fudged" something? I have and know what it takes to get out of those situations. Now that that has been said, is there any other solution that could have been brought about?
No names right?
well cheers anyway I just wanted to clear my own "name", and see if anything positive could be generated by this post.

As mentioned before there was many things that could have been done to make this situation better for NE.

For one, he could have shipped the parts to me he promised on time. If he had done this I would never have posted. However, once I got my kits and noticed the low grade bolts (and I would have) a would again reach out to warn the people of YT.

Second, he posted a flaming reply to my first post in which the moderators identified it was very likely AK. Having multiple screenames on YT breaks the rules as well as pisses people off.

Third, after going through all of the inadequecies of NE and the safety concerns, and being banned, and lying to the group (have you read all 20pages yet?) he jumps on over to Titan and T4 boards to peddle his garbage.

Through all of this never providing a single fact to back up any claims that YT was attacking him or that we were fabricating stories. NOT 1 that I could find. YT on the other hand has provided pictures, dozens of emails, screenshots of IP numbers, and personal testimony from customers and employees.

I think there is more than enough evidence here to convience even the most stuborn of people that NE is bad.

I will not flame you for posting but to be honest, AK has drug the name of NE and everyone ever associated to it through the mud. No one can ever post a postive comment on this board about NE without being suspected of being AK. Therefore he is the one that has stiffled his business and prevented an even arguement.

If you think he is really shutting down NE maybe you should look at the postings on his own forum....kinda sounds like they have "lots in store for the future".

If I were you I would sit down with AK and call him on this stuff. Ask him for honest...see what you get
Old 01-31-2005, 09:58 AM

That the whole point of my post, NOT to defend AK, NE, or any of the other posts.

Quick Reply: Nitrous Enterprises