Notices
Customer Feedback For Vendors Use this forum for feedback good or bad on vendor's & dealer's you have dealt with

Nitrous Enterprises

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2005, 11:11 AM
Contributing Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Orange45
Good times-
No ego, just feeling a little attacked, understand where you are coming from and agree with you on some points, however, since my pc was only used yesterday, it was simply a preventative measure. Looking at the amount of researching you guys did on locating the IP's is unnerving considering the post generated by Jblair came from my pc. You guys were already sniffing the trail out, it seemed a matter of time.
I actually would not have known about any of this if the Yotatech page was not left open on my pc. I had known a little about this ongoing furor but as it was really none of my business, and I had nothing to contribute, I did not see a need to investigate anything. And as Mickdaddy suggested I already confronted, he owned up and apologized, and considering that he had no other opportunities to respond, I even understand why he did it. I don't agree with his actions and let him have it both barrels for it. I just think that this is an awful lot of negativity that I don't want to be associated directly with. Ask me a question about me and I will answer truthfully, just don't ask me anything about AK or NE, as I have already said as much as I know.
I guess what I dont understand is why you would continue to defend him? He has tried to drag YT name through the mud at 2 other forums, that is excluding his own. He didn't apologize on those either. I am a very active member of t4r, where did exactly the same as on YT till he got banned. He never apologized on any forum till he got busted. He has just learned the hard way that you can run, but not hide. And as a member of this forum, it is very credible and we take it very personal when somebody tries to drag it's name through the mud. We have had heated debates on this forums from anything from tires, lifts to politics and gun ownership. Yet no member has gone and tried to drag the forums name through the mud on other places.

His position is not defendable, and you are continuing to try and defend it. Given the history of lies, etc from that side you need to understand the sceptisism. WHat I dont get is why you really ccare about YT? You have to understand our position, I'm trying to understand yours, but honestly till you can provide proof that you are who you are and can substantiate his and your position you will not be taken seriously. How do we know you are not AK? He has done so many things for so long now, that there is zero trust.

Unfortunately this thread has turned into a lynch mob, but I think in interest of the overall 4x4 community it is needed to get rid of con artists. He has spread ill will on a number of forums now, amongst suppliers of equipment for our rigs and amongst members on this forum and others. BUt we have his MO now, ond you fit that profile perfectly. SO till you can build trust and disprove it, we will have to assume you are AK actually.

Lastly if he really apologized he would have put a public apology on his website for all the people, forums and businesses he tried to drag through the mud. Till the it is obvious that he found out that he was caught out and is just trying to manipulate things to look better than it really is. As it stands and the way things are run his business will not last. He had all the oppotunity to fix things, this thread is an example, but he chose to lie and threaten people.
Old 01-31-2005, 11:14 AM
Contributing Member

Orange45 - My appologies if I am coming off very harshly. But I ask again, if you have no intentions of visiting yotatech, why even attempt to clear your name? I mean you can easily email the administrator of this forum and explain your situation privately if you have any concerns regarding being blocked. I'm just at a loss in terms of trying to figure out why you're even posting what you are posting.

No offense, but does this make any sense?
Old 01-31-2005, 11:15 AM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
andries,

well said.

bob
Old 01-31-2005, 11:31 AM

Bulldog,
Nice these are clear concise thoughts I can respond to.
One-not trying to defend him, but refuse to incriminate or attack him. His stance is not mine, I have offered advice as to what I think he needs to do and we'll see if he takes it.
The dragging of the YT name through the mud is a serious issue I agree, but I am not going to assume the responsibility to make him account for his percieved transgressions. He is someone I have met at school and get along with, we are not lifelong friends, NOR are we business partners. I don't have much invested in the relationship and thus don't have much to lose.
As for YT and why I care so much about the posts is that I have done nothing to lie/defraud any of you and do not want my IP which in this forum I see as the equivalent to my name, being sullied by someone other than myself, I would like the opportunity at correspondence should there be a need, is that not reason enough to care?
If you read what Jblair said, it seems like someone grasping at any opportunity to alleviate the situation. Yes if he had been allowed to say and write worse things my agitation would probably make me sever the relationship. But what I SEE is an exasperrated kid who is in over his head and has tried to cover his a$$. The threatening with lawsuits, the name sullying I don't know about and don't want to.
As for the Pirate vs. YT debate I have not even read enough to distinguish between the two, so PLEASE, dear god don't drag me into that because I have no opinions worth verbally brawling about.
Old 01-31-2005, 11:48 AM

Good times-
Who ever said I had no intention of visiting YT, the whole reason behind this is for expressly that purpose-visiting YT, I am a toyota owner, and have been researching forums, Pirate was recommended by the seller, cruizers.com from a websearch, and AK had made mention of YT.
Rocky- It does not matter whether I like or do not like, I just don't know, and thus can't say. Admittedly my experience is limited with AK, but if someone was bashing you (truthfully or not) what lengths would you go to to defend yourself.
Again- not defending, not excusing, I just understand why he wrote from my pc, though I don't really get what he wrote.
But I also did confront him as suggested and he DID own up to what he did as far as we are concerned, he did apologize. So what I am to make of that?? That I had simply cornered him and did not allow him an exit route, but if he could have lied to me, he would have? He told me the truth as far as this limited circumstance is concerned (JUST THE PC), and no he won't be using it, but he OWNED up. So as far being a friend, he still is, as far as a grand business venture together, don't see that happening in the near future, but given time and truth, would not rule that out either. Everyone gets a second chance, just not a third.
Old 01-31-2005, 11:52 AM
Contributing Member

orange45, I think you could have easily just emailed the admin to clear up any issues that you may have had regarding problems (joining YT or not) as we would have not known of the association of your nickname to NE. Now that you've opened that up, I think you've just kinda asked for it. Just sux to be in the line of fire I guess.
Old 01-31-2005, 11:56 AM

Listen- I gotta go to school, but I just want to say, I hear you all, I have read the posts, I understand your misgivings, and don't hold them against any of you. I understand my association with said individual is a black mark against me, and am willing to accept that. If I get burned each and every one of you has a spot reserved in the "I TOLD YOU SO, YOU STUPID A$$" line and I will deserve it, but until then I am not going to simply bail on someone because they are less than perfect.
Old 01-31-2005, 12:00 PM

Good times, Thought about emailing an admin, but thought the secrecy would have been even more suspect. Plus the line of fire is not so bad, for as mad as you guys seems, you are letting me talk and I don't really have anything to say that is not for the whole community to hear.
Cheers all
Edwin
Old 01-31-2005, 12:24 PM
lee
Contributing Member

youre in a tough spot, orange, and you have a lot to prove to us if you intend to post here as a regular member.

im just glad that i can say that for the 2nd time, i have personally sniffed that bastard out.
Old 01-31-2005, 12:26 PM
lee
Contributing Member

also, bob, andries and tracy: good stuff.
Old 01-31-2005, 12:43 PM

Hey Lee-
Just took a pic of me in front of my rig- also took a pic of the title w/ my drivers liscense, can upload the rig pic, but want to doctor the title/drivers liscense so no info except name and rig are available. Will the rig pic suffice? If so I can post it immediately, photoshoping the others will take a little time.
Old 01-31-2005, 12:47 PM

Hey all just went to the user cp, someone quick tell me how to post a pic please.
Old 01-31-2005, 12:51 PM

When you "reply" there is a box below which is titled "Additional Options", under that section select "Manage Attachments", you can then upload the pic but it must be a certain size or smaller, the dialog box will pop up if it is too large and you can edit it on your computer to resize and try to re-upload the pic.
Old 01-31-2005, 12:59 PM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by Orange45
Bulldog,
Nice these are clear concise thoughts I can respond to.
One-not trying to defend him, but refuse to incriminate or attack him. His stance is not mine, I have offered advice as to what I think he needs to do and we'll see if he takes it.
The dragging of the YT name through the mud is a serious issue I agree, but I am not going to assume the responsibility to make him account for his percieved transgressions. He is someone I have met at school and get along with, we are not lifelong friends, NOR are we business partners. I don't have much invested in the relationship and thus don't have much to lose.
As for YT and why I care so much about the posts is that I have done nothing to lie/defraud any of you and do not want my IP which in this forum I see as the equivalent to my name, being sullied by someone other than myself, I would like the opportunity at correspondence should there be a need, is that not reason enough to care?
If you read what Jblair said, it seems like someone grasping at any opportunity to alleviate the situation. Yes if he had been allowed to say and write worse things my agitation would probably make me sever the relationship. But what I SEE is an exasperrated kid who is in over his head and has tried to cover his a$$. The threatening with lawsuits, the name sullying I don't know about and don't want to.
As for the Pirate vs. YT debate I have not even read enough to distinguish between the two, so PLEASE, dear god don't drag me into that because I have no opinions worth verbally brawling about.
Orange, point taken. Only time will tell who and what you are.

One thing I do want to mention to you, if you read this thread well enough to be concerned about the IP issue and being a member of YT, you would have read enough evicdence posted to know of his transgressions and that it is not perceived as you mention above. Keep that in mind.

So the ball is on your court. Also you are not doing yourself any favors in proving your true intentions by only harping on this thread. YT is far more than just NE, thankfully.
Old 01-31-2005, 01:22 PM

Two things,
First the pic I have I reduced down to the acceptable limit and my face is too pixellated, so 4hummer offered to host it, so I fired a pic of me in front of my rig to him.
Second- I just started reading last night, this is the only thread I have responded on, I did a search for AK and NE and have checked out the first three. Just became a member this morning.
Have tons of questions for the forum:
I got a ton of rust, a leaking gas tank and a weird shimmy. Anybody feel like chatting?
Old 01-31-2005, 01:24 PM

Oh yeah thx to fireman for the info
Old 01-31-2005, 01:40 PM

Ok just sent the reg/drivers lic. pic to 4hummer, look at it see for your self because I want 4hummer to take it down after everyone is satiated. Happier Now?
Old 01-31-2005, 01:48 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by 4Hummer
This thread is starting to remind me of PIRATE.
All I have to say to that is: SWEET!
Old 01-31-2005, 02:15 PM
Co-Founder/Administrator
Staff

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts
Orange, welcome to YotaTech.
I would like to clear a few things up.

You had mentioned why we do not let AK defend himself, and it was explained that we do not allow multiple user accounts here for each member.
Anthony personally has had close to 10 accounts here after being banned numerous times, and possibly more bogus accounts.

But anyway, we do hope you will stick around and help add your knowledge on your FJ here.
I think you will find we do have a lot of knowledgeable members here who are up on their rigs.
Old 01-31-2005, 02:17 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Pics For Orange

I can also Validate his email account

Quick Reply: Nitrous Enterprises