Notices
Customer Feedback For Vendors Use this forum for feedback good or bad on vendor's & dealer's you have dealt with

All Pro Offroad

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2003, 08:23 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
All Pro Offroad

All of my SAS compontents are from All Pro OffRoad. They include:

Tthe complete 5" lift front conversion kit including hy-steer.

The 5-1/2" lift 56" long rear springs and flip kit.

Dual T'case mount.

Driveline E-brake kit.

All products were of high quality, the delivery was OK. All the instructions were complete, and installation requires good fabrication tools and moderate skills in the use of a grinder, torch or plasma cutter, and good welding skill.

The only problem I had was in customer relations. I felt they could have been more freindly on the phone- but I continue to do business with them because of their good products.

Later
Old 06-18-2003, 01:04 PM

Chris tends to come off as a little bit egotistical on the phone, but with that aside their service is decent.

I did have a problem with their transfercase e-brake though, the pads kept wearing down for some odd reason making it useless if I didn't adjust it every couple weeks. Chris tried to blame the problem on me at first, saying that I was doing something wrong but not offering any real support in fixing it. I sold the brake and shortly after someone was asking about it on another board so I shared my concerns. Chris stepped in and offered to look at it if I would send it in to them, this after I stated that I had already sold it. Even if I still had it I would be totally without a parking brake for who knows how long (which I can't be without, I park on lots of hills around here) and I would also have had to pay to ship it to them.
Old 04-04-2008, 09:52 AM

never buying from all pro again

so heres my story. About 2 months ago i ordered a front bumper for my 4runner from all pro and they told me it was in stock and should be here in a week or so. So 2 weeks later and no bumper i called to see what was going on and they said it was out of stock and would be in stock in a few days so i waited another week then called and it still wasnt in stock but they said itll be here in a few days. I think called them nearly every day for a month and they told me the same thing every time. Finally one time i called and they said they got one in but it was a return that was painted but nothing was wrong with it. He said the paint had some small scratches but nothing major so i said i would take it. So the day before yesterday i finally got my bumper and looked at how it looked like someone had thrown it off an 80 foot cliff because the paint was so ty but what made me more mad was that 2 of the mounting tabs had been recently rewelded so i called them and this time he told me that it was returned because the mounts didnt fit so they sent it to whoever makes their bumpers and got it fixed. This wasnt really a huge deal. Yesterday when i went to put it on and only 2 of the 8 bolt holes line up this really pissed me off but i didnt want to send it back and wait another 2 months so i spent 4 hours making it fit. So there's my first and last experience with all pro.
Old 04-04-2008, 07:22 PM

yeah i had a similar problem it took 3months from the time i ordered it and than they sent it to colorado when i live in california. but with their sas kits i got mine 2business days after i ordered it
Old 04-04-2008, 09:08 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
that sucks i would be pissed! one thing i didnt like was i ordered some rear springs from them and they do not calculate shipping costs when you order, and they charged me 100+ dollars to ship them! which i think is pretty high. i ordered some front springs from top gun customz and they only charged me like 30 bucks shipping. and i live closer to allpro than tgc! i dont get it.
Old 04-07-2008, 11:39 AM

Swore off allpro a long time ago.

It pained me to do so, because I loved his red 87 4runner, the truggy, and Tiny. Allpro is probably the reason im in this hobby. But once i started to deal with them....Marlin became my place.

Nothing I ever bought fit, the people are pure a-holes in the worst sense of the word!! and there rear bumper is only half finished!
Old 04-07-2008, 12:04 PM
WFO

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I have only dealt with them 2 times, once probably 6 years ago for a lift and xover steering and then last year for wheel spacers and both times I had no complaints.

Sorry to hear about the bad luck with them.
Old 04-07-2008, 08:35 PM

Wow, well that doesn't sound right. I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I've had good luck with them and have called them many times for a simple tech question and they have been very friendly and helpful.
Old 04-09-2008, 09:50 AM
MSR

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
One local shop I sell to had the same results with the front bumper also had a extreme kit missing parts. Never a problem with the people just the timelines and missing parts
Old 04-14-2008, 09:30 PM

ya i dont know i must just have bad luck because it seems like every offroad place i buy something from i have a bad experience with. the only ones i will swear by are marlin and tg. and toyota 1 that sucks they charged you a 100 for shipping i bought my rear leaf kit from tg and got free shipping and got it in 2 business days.