Notices
The Classifieds GraveYard Where old classifieds threads go that are too good to let go

Part-Out Extravaganza!!! (BIG PICTURE WARNING)

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2006, 12:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
3rd Gen Part Out And Misc Stuff (big Picture Warning)

Well, after much grief I finally sold my 4runner... I will miss the black beast...and yotatech...although I didn't post as much as some...I have spent a good part of the last three years on here...Ok, enough ...onto the parts.

1.CLEAR CORNERS/SIGNALS 3rd gen
I had these for about 6 months...no leaking or cracks and they are in excellent shape. They are a simple install that anyone can do to make their Rig look better...black especially!

<br>

I will sell them together or seperate...$25 for the corners $15 for the signals or $35 for both shipped.

2. WET OKOLE Seat Covers 3rd Gen.

These are in good condition with light wear...they could use a good wash, but I am out of the special cleaner that Wet Okole recommends or I would do it for you. They have slight...and I mean slight fading that would only be noticable to someone as anal as me. The Wet Okole symbol is slightly worn and on one seat there is a slight hole smaller than a pencil eraser...not all the way through the fabric. Other than that they are in tip top shape and have years of use left. These babies match the interior perfectly and retail close to $500. I will sell both for $ 225 shipping included.

(batteries ran out before I got a picture of the front bottoms and headrests, but they are included and I will take a picture of them as soon as I get a chance.

Here is the back seat.

3. JL 12w7 in JLAUDIO BOX

This is a beast of a subwoofer! I only had 500w ran to it (1500w is what is reccommended.) and I was perfectly happy with it. It is very clear and sounds great with every thing that I played on it. It is in IMMACULATE shape and has never even been stressed or pushed near it's limit...which is more like 2500w. This sub-box combo retails for around a grand. It is perfect for the 4runner, because you can get all the bump you need without a huge box. I would just remove it (took about 5 mins) when ever I needed the back for camping or whatever. I will part with it for $500...if you can pick it up. Shipping will be pretty high since this thing is a monster, but I will do it if you pay for it.

I prefer pay pal but will discuss other methods of payment. Don't be afraid to make an offer and I will get back to you as soon as I can. I am leaving for vacation at the end of the week...so don't get discouraged...I will be back soon.

Last edited by Strider; 06-26-2006 at 02:43 PM. Reason: Left out stuff.
Old 06-26-2006, 01:03 PM

I also have some other goodies that I will post when I get back next week and I have batteries for the camera.
Old 06-26-2006, 01:36 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
hell an Extravaganza of 3 items?!?!

hell i can put together a better Extravaganza than that with all the left over parts i have from my motor rebuild!
Old 06-26-2006, 01:57 PM
Sponsor

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

and try not to post pics bigger then 800x600 or make them links.. i hate having to side scroll to see an imange...

will the 3rd gen wet okes fit a 2nd gen?
Old 06-26-2006, 02:46 PM

Sorry for being lazy...it is fixed now. All in all I have 15 items, but my buddy may pick up a few and that is why I haven't posted them. He already has seatcovers and clear corners.....

Also in the works...if he doesn't buy them.
Supercharger...
URD...
Suspension Mods...

So, that is why I said extravagansa...lol
Old 06-26-2006, 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by ToferUOP

and try not to post pics bigger then 800x600 or make them links.. i hate having to side scroll to see an imange...

will the 3rd gen wet okes fit a 2nd gen?

As far as I know...they don't. I will call them and check if you are interested.