Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2013, 08:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Im doing the same. Im putting my sr5 bucket seats in my pickup
Old 06-09-2013, 09:46 AM

Originally Posted by realtree88
Im doing the same. Im putting my sr5 bucket seats in my pickup
i wanted to...just couldnt find any close to where I live... and broke but traded a dog I was trying to get rid of for some honda bucket seats holes match right up but need to modify for the dipping toward the inside and center console that matched up perfect!
Old 06-09-2013, 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by Scrussanation
i wanted to...just couldnt find any close to where I live... and broke but traded a dog I was trying to get rid of for some honda bucket seats holes match right up but need to modify for the dipping toward the inside and center console that matched up perfect!
I'm in my shop right working on the truck now just got the passenger seat out of my 4 runner to put in my pickup come to find out The brackets on the passenger seat is about 3" to short. So I either gotta get another driver seat or come up with a bracket to get it to work. Figured I'd hold off for a bit on that and go ahead and get the doors switched first.
Old 06-09-2013, 10:26 AM

I'm in my shop right working on the truck now just got the passenger seat out of my 4 runner to put in my pickup come to find out The brackets on the passenger seat is about 3" to short. So I either gotta get another driver seat or come up with a bracket to get it to work. Figured I'd hold off for a bit on that and go ahead and get the doors switched first.
im personally looking forward to going to my first junk yard browse see some mods and ideas and look for some odd and ends... any thoughts on what to keep a look out for???
Old 06-09-2013, 10:42 AM

im personally looking forward to going to my first junk yard browse see some mods and ideas and look for some odd and ends... any thoughts on what to keep a look out for???
I'm building a 88 toyota pickup efi v6. All the interior parts besides the passenger seat will bolt right up from an 88 4runner sr5. like the dash the cluster as long as there both driven the same. I just got the passenger door swapped from the sr5 to my pickup Here's a pic Name:  20130609_132025_zps1b6b44b7.jpg
Views: 2990
Size:  73.7 KB transmissions are the same if you can find one along with a good motor as I did pick one of those up if you want. Windows I need to find one since mine is crack all to hell. Just any little thing. I found my sr5 at a junk yard that has a good motor. And bought the whole truck. So I can have all the spare parts I need.
Old 06-09-2013, 11:46 AM

engine I have is 3evze, but ive recently dicovered at one point use to be a automatic...the holes cut underneath arent as clean as factory cuts should be.. they arent straight like I would ecpect to see..dunno what I have in that thing but its manual 4x4 lol
Old 06-09-2013, 12:42 PM

Hey I seen you have rock lights on your truck. How do you like them was thinking about getting some
Old 06-09-2013, 01:20 PM

Hey I seen you have rock lights on your truck. How do you like them was thinking about getting some
so far so good... i screwed up on install forgot to tie up two wires so they werent hangin and exhaust burnt the wires and shorted the control board to where they are on the second it has power... its a bummer but I placed the two that stay on at the back and it works out fine... i like the different sequences and what not... havent tested off road yet but looks sweet as hell at night

https://www.yotatech.com/members/scr...s-etc-leds.jpg

not great picture but it was also in the middle of a sequence... i have it usualy scanning from rear to front but its gradually on scanning... i mean it turns them all on going from rear to front and back to rear again... thats why the two back ones stay on all the time it works for that sequence lol but all on works great too just was taking a video and that pic was a still.. not good pic tho.. works like it says and I like them... depends how much light you wanting I guess...will say I didnt use a single thing from their mounting hardware... thats the ˟˟˟˟ty part finding where to mount them
Old 06-09-2013, 01:27 PM

I really just want them for driving at night and I got some land for bow hunting and figured I could use them for driving through my pastures at night.
Old 06-09-2013, 01:35 PM

I really just want them for driving at night and I got some land for bow hunting and figured I could use them for driving through my pastures at night.
get the white ones then. tarantula brand is what i used... also the remote helps light the truck up at night if u are in dark dark areas and cant find it lol but being white gonna be way brighter then the blue ones i have
Old 06-19-2013, 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by BoredOutnJackdUp
i keed i keed.

The IFS would blow up. im running 33x12.5s with a 2 in. BL and love it.

gonna step up to 35s when i can.

oh and here's that

37s stock height

please, details on this magical machine It is making me feel all warm and toasty inside! I am in love.
Old 06-19-2013, 06:17 PM

You have an awesome truck, and you traded a dog for seats. You sir are impressive and admirable!
Old 06-20-2013, 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by Bama
You have an awesome truck, and you traded a dog for seats. You sir are impressive and admirable!
thx for the compliment on my truck... it still has some issues (power steering pump & steering gear need rebuilt) but just rtecently replaced my plugs and upgraded to ngk iridiums and the blue ngk wires... is it me or did my truck just get a major boost on responsiveness.... it runs so good now... which it did before but now jesus christ it will get up and go. yes i have a miniture dashund that was annoying as hell and I needed him gone because we are moving and welll needless to say he whined like a lil B**** so he had to go... someone wanted him really bad and seats first thing i thought of and they had some from a honda that would fit perfect,,, with slight mounting adjustments but damn even got center console... its quite sweet