Notices
86-95 Trucks & 4Runners 2nd/3rd gen pickups, and 1st/2nd gen 4Runners with IFS
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

urban wheeling

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2009, 05:27 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
obviously i dont need to do this, the road was built around cars being able to navigate them. but camo are you a cop or a old stuck up man LOL jk " not saying being a cop is a bad thing or that you are an old stuck up man " you seem to really dislike this topic? and no its illegal but its no secret everyone has done this before, once, twice, three times.
Old 10-20-2009, 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by iamsuperbleeder
I've done it before, I'm not going to lie, but only in stupid parking lots that dont have cross-overs to the parking lot right next to it

but yeah I wouldn't do it all the time just because I know that I can...
thats what i mean about the curbs and yah do it in tim hortons because the parking lot is right there and if i didnt i have to go around the building on an a little adventure lol. the only time i hopped a meridian is for that similar reason of there being an unreachable gas station on a corner and i was on E lol. but i dont hop meridians.

Last edited by 91_TOYOTA_4x4; 10-20-2009 at 05:33 PM.
Old 10-20-2009, 05:33 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
no im not a cop or an old grumpy man lmao..im an 18 yr old country boy makin his way through college

i'll admit i've WANTED to do some "urban wheeling" but i never do it?

although on the subject of cops..i do kinda wanna be a Game Warden..or i might go through the OHP and be a Lake Patrol..that'd be the shizzz..lol

i just hate it when i see somebody doing something illegal and not being able to do a dang thing about it..lol
Old 10-20-2009, 05:36 PM

Urban wheelin

I try not to drive over anything while on the streets.

But I do eye ball obstacles around the highway and stare down hills and dips in the city that catch my eye as a fun place to run a line but I dont do it

I wish I could

I have caught myself daydreaming about running these urban obstacles on my way home form work most

Most I ever done was run over a bunch of dirt piles dumped by a dump truck
Old 10-20-2009, 05:40 PM

well hey camo im 18 in 5 months. and if you have never done this before maybe you should try in a secluded parking lot? and i live in suburbs were any type of wheeling is a trip. And maybe you should be a game warden or patrol or something or cop and stop us evil siners of the law ROFL.
Old 10-20-2009, 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by Plumbrbob
I try not to drive over anything while on the streets.

But I do eye ball obstacles around the highway and stare down hills and dips in the city that catch my eye as a fun place to run a line but I dont do it

I wish I could

I have caught myself daydreaming about running these urban obstacles on my way home form work most

Most I ever done was run over a bunch of dirt piles dumped by a dump truck
i know hey? i do the same thing and hold back too if i can lol. one thing me and my buddy do is drive through this non busy road behind our high school and drive through the ditch to get some flex haha " i know lame but its kinda fun when you are bored ".
Old 10-20-2009, 05:48 PM

well i have the luxury of having some land to run around on..LOL..

there is this ramp at my old highschool that's kinda like an RTI ramp..(the one to measure how much flex ya got..lol)..might flex er out on that somtime...i doubt it though..seems like everytime i think about doing something illegal then here comes the five-o...lmao
Old 10-20-2009, 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by camo31"10.50"
well i have the luxury of having some land to run around on..LOL..

there is this ramp at my old highschool that's kinda like an RTI ramp..(the one to measure how much flex ya got..lol)..might flex er out on that somtime...i doubt it though..seems like everytime i think about doing something illegal then here comes the five-o...lmao
lucky i have a quarter acre lot with a house on its so i dont have room lol. I wouldn't mind trying a RTI ramp, i dont have a front swaybar so i get alright flex i guess. yah the five-0 suck, round here they dont bother us toobad. my house backs a school were i have been to parties were the cops dont come till like 12 ish then they chase us out haha but thats about it.
Old 10-20-2009, 05:58 PM

i dont have no front sway bar on my '86..and i dont have good flex at all..lol.and my t-bars aren't cranked hahaha of course my rear is even worse lol

can't wait to get the runner runnin so i can flex her out
Old 10-20-2009, 06:03 PM

haha sweet. well i have pictures of my yota in a river bed flexing off a rock and i thought it wasn't bad for ifs but my phone doesn't like windows vista so i screwed lol. yah man if i coulda got a runner... one thing about my truck that gets anoying is how small the inside is.
Old 10-20-2009, 06:13 PM
Sponsor

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
your just like the skater fag school dropouts that destroy everything in my town...then in turn it gives the good kid skaters a bad rep.
i am totally making tshirts and stickers that says "4wheelin isn't a crime"
Old 10-20-2009, 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by Tofer
i am totally making tshirts and stickers that says "4wheelin isn't a crime"
haha i will buy one. i will be your first customer lol
Old 10-20-2009, 06:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
no im not a cop or an old grumpy man lmao..im an 18 yr old country boy makin his way through college

i'll admit i've WANTED to do some "urban wheeling" but i never do it?

although on the subject of cops..i do kinda wanna be a Game Warden..or i might go through the OHP and be a Lake Patrol..that'd be the shizzz..lol

i just hate it when i see somebody doing something illegal and not being able to do a dang thing about it..lol
the poor boy he thinks he will make a difference rofl
Old 10-20-2009, 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by joshuarobert.22
the poor boy he thinks he will make a difference rofl
He's only 18, reality hasn't set in for him yet. Then again, maybe he will, a difference has to start somewhere. One person caring is better than nobody caring, not much better, but at least it's an improvement.
Old 10-20-2009, 06:33 PM

go to http://bb.bc4x4.com/ everyone lives in bc like us, and theyv got a sense of humour 2
Old 10-20-2009, 06:39 PM

you're not making a difference either bud..

every little bit counts..hell the election of 2000 ( i think..i aint too good with history) came down to ONE FREAKIN VOTE...obviously SOMEBODY made a difference..

im sure i'll make more of a difference than you will if i did decide to pursue that career..

there are lots of things that get changed or brought up because ONE person says something..or steps up and takes a stand..
Old 10-20-2009, 06:42 PM

i like how people are saying it's "illegal" to go "urban wheeling" or whatever.... like it's perfectly legal to trespass offroad or something
Old 10-20-2009, 06:46 PM

d-bag
Old 10-20-2009, 06:46 PM

hey hey hey whoa whoa buddy...who here trespasses to go offroad??!?!?!?

i know i sure as hell dont..Trespassing anywhere around my area..is a BIG no no...we got some CRAZY arse rednecks around here..and you will get shot...they dont care...only time i trespassed was to fish this guys creek (which i had heard some stories about some BIG bass in there) i was about 15 or 16..on my bike with 3 all star rods..lol..caught a few 5lber's and a 6lber..then the old fart came runnin out of his house wavin a sawed off 12ga with on BIG clip in it...he never did shoot but i dont guess i gave him enough time..i was OUUTTAA there..lmao..so i dont trespass anymore..you might die
Old 10-20-2009, 06:47 PM

who said anything about trespassing?

We are getting into completely different topics here.
The point is both "urban" wheeling and illegal trespassing is making wheelers look bad..
Not only does this hurt the area you are doing this in, it makes us all look bad.

You want to hop over curbs cause your too impatient or you think it makes you cool or whatever the reason, it makes you look retarted. If you want to go wheel, do so where you are aloud to be and not make yourself look foolish by thinking your cool driving over a curb.

This is like every other teenage kid. Think you look cool by doing something that is stupid and pointless.

Just like the dumbasses locally that decided to go into creeks and fields on the side of the road and do doughnuts and burnouts and tear up somebody elses land.

All your doing is looking like a fool and helping get trails closed down..

Way to go...

Last edited by 904_runner; 10-20-2009 at 06:49 PM.

Quick Reply: urban wheeling