Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

lots of stuff

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2008, 08:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lots of stuff

ok so here is the thing...

i started my truck and gas was spraying out everywhere! and leaking all over my tranny and getting everything soaked in gas. this was prob why i was getting the 5MPG i was getting the day before + the gas smell -_-...

anywayssssss, after many long hours and waking up very early and staying up late, everything seems to be coming together.

the injectors seemed to have been the problem because there were no leaks in the tubing or piping or anything like that. I took out the injectors and the o-rings, which my dad suggested were the problem, were actually shrunk and disinigrating. then i dropped a washer into the piston chamber, so i decided to elave it there. i dont wanna get it out, seems to tough.

i am just glad i got it before it got worse! i might have exploded! i know all of you would be sad! -_-

oh and since this truck is so old, everything to take off like hoses and little plastic peices seem to break off everywhere which i think isnt really fun...

just kidding about the washer by the way i did get it out

if you have anything to say about my sexy and wonderful project please let me know! love you all!