Notices
Misc Stuff (Vehicle Related) Interior, exterior, audio, anything that does not fit into the above categories

FS[GreatLakes]: 1993 SR5 extended cab pick up parts for sale

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2018, 02:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1993 SR5 extended cab pick up parts for sale

I have 2 complete doors with the panels , handles & windows, passenger side door missing mirror, in excellent shape, blue in color, also a new hood, & new fender panels, want to sell as a package deal for $500.00, not a penny less, cash only, must pick up, will NOT ship, .I live in Beach Park Illinois
Old 03-06-2018, 07:49 AM

Received 147 Likes on 105 Posts
Pics would help
Old 03-06-2018, 10:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes jakey poo, i'm sure pics. would help, but they came with the 93 pic up i bought, 2 yrs, ago & they are buried in the back of my tiny garage with 2 motorcycles, 2 steam cleaners, John Deere tractor, & a snowblower, & boxes of motorcycle parts in front of them, I had bought the truck from my cousin who is not too mechanically inclined, he bought it as a project for a father & son project, but his son just wanted to play his games on his phone when they were supposed to work on the truck, so he got fed up & told me he'd sell me the truck with the parts for a good deal,.. when I went to look at the truck ...2 hrs away from me, he had all the parts in the bed of the truck that has a hard cover top on it, the day i went to look at, & buy the truck it was poring rain so I wasn't able to look under the the truck, interior is in great condition it ran great 3.0 v 6,,with 153.000 miles on it just had rusted body parts that he gave me the parts to replace them with, so i bought it & brought it home ...well a couple of days later when it had stopped raining i was able to get under the truck to find the frame was almost rusted thru right by the gas tank, so i decided that it wasn't worth it for me to replace the parts & have the truck completely repainted on that rusty frame, so i pulled everything out of the garage & stored them in the back figuring i'd just sell them some day, they're just taking up space & collecting dust, so if someone is REALLY REALLY interested in the parts i'll have to empty 1/2 the garage & have a friend help me carry the parts out to take pics, the doors are too heavy to lift alone, fender panels & hood are still in the boxes that they were shipped in , to the previous owner, ... or i'll just wait till spring/summer to repost these parts when the tractor & snowblower are kept outside covered up starting in spring so i can get my motorcycle in & out to ride, we still have snow on the ground now, so if someone lives close enough they're welcome to come over & look at the parts in my garage, I'm retired so any time or day will work for me...Thanks, Pete