Product Reviews Post your reviews on automotive and expedition-camping gear here

Firestone Lifetime Alignment

Old 06-19-2009, 09:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i got my tires there cuz they were the only place in town with bridgestone revos in stock but i took it to the toyota dealer to get them put on my wheels....i had to get new tire pressure sensors anyways and the toyota dealer did an excellent job...zero scratches on my new wheels....the firestone guy said if i buy tires there they have free balanciing and rotation for the life of the tires....at first i was like that's cool but then i started thinking about it.....that sounds like a wal-mart deal....lol....i mean the techs there at firestone may be ok but i have no experience with them and i don't wanna take the risk....i'll just go to toyota and pay the $15 to get my tires rotated...i could do it myself but i've just come to realize...it's easier to just pay them to do it...hahaha
Old 03-14-2010, 11:03 PM

Firestone has great Tires, but agreed they have bad techs and machines. Gone back numerous times to get alignment fixed still pulls dangerously to the left. I am done with Firestone going to Big O Tires. Always get great service and fair prices if you live in the western region.
Old 11-19-2010, 02:07 PM

I called my local Firestone, and their lifetime alignment is normally $179, but is on special for $149. I've done the NTB/Big O/Tire Kingdom 3 year for $120 and that worked out well for me
Old 12-29-2010, 01:17 PM

Just purchased this for the fiance's Escape...paid 160.00. They did the toe adjustment but not the camber/caster...he told me they had to rotate the front strut housing to do this adjustment and they didn't have time to do it. I was a little indifferent about it because I just wanted to get home...I was getting bored waiting and there's only so many cups of their coffee you can drink. I think his remark about rotating the upper strut mount is BS so I got home and started doing some research on it. Still havent found anything conclusive yet...I think their just lazy...oh well...they'll see back soon enough to finish the job right. I've got the lifetime of the car to do so, and the fiance loves it...so we're not getting rid of it any time soon.

-Ted
Old 04-23-2013, 08:08 PM

I have the lifetime alignment, its a great deal. BUT, every time i go to get it aligned they come up with some part that needs to be replaced before they can do the job. The last time i went they gave me a $3600 repair bill. I calmly asked for my keys. Indeed i had a couple problems. I spent about $2000 on parts and rebuilt my whole front end, brand new brakes on all four corners. new axle and wheel bearings. Old Man Emu Tbars, shocks, and springs. When I finished, I took it back and they begrudgingly aligned it. I know that was an a**hole move, but so is giving me a repair bill every time i come in for an alignment.and $3600!!!! All i can say to that is WTF