Notices
Seller - Buyer Ratings For Members Lets hear it, we want feedback on your transactions, good or bad

DudeBud

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2005, 05:55 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DudeBud

bought a jeep top from me.. fast payment, good communication
Old 11-17-2006, 02:37 PM
Contributing Member

Bought some parts from DudeBud.
Had a mix up made it right with out complaint.
Personifies good seller.
With out a doubt would not hesitate to buy from again.

Thanks again.

Reggie Miller
Old 01-10-2007, 08:41 AM
Contributing Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
DudeBud

Great seller! Very willing to help out, shipped the parts promptly and inexpensively. Would not hesitate to buy from him again!

Thanks for the great 4Runner parts Dude!
Old 02-02-2007, 03:31 AM

Bought a front driveshaft from DudeBud. Worked out a very good price and shipped promptly. Thanks!

J
Old 06-07-2007, 11:47 AM
Contributing Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Dudebud is great

Bought a rear spoiler from dudebud, not only did he repaint the part but he also installed it! A true professional and a great guy. top notch seller and technician.
Old 02-19-2008, 06:42 PM
Contributing Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Dudebud

I would like to add that Dudebud is not only a cool guy and knows his stuff, but he is really versatile as far as what he can do with your vehicle. He can weld, paint, do body work, do engine work and aftermarket installs, he can detail, fabricate and repair, restore, the list goes on and on. Everytime I ask "what do you think about...", he will find a way to make it happen, with patience and skillz. Not only that but his prices are really reasonable, I sometimes worry if he's charging enough!!! He knows Toyotas like the back of his hand.
Last time, he repaired a seemingly impossible prw-steering leak, repacked wheel bearings, and after this, without me askin, he pressurewashed the underside of the rig and cleaned the engine too, it looks absolutely flawless. If you live in western WA you should get in touch with dudebud and bring your list of things that need doing...chances are you'll have a great day and he will be able to do it all...haven't been able to stump him yet and my lists are pretty long! so far for me he has installed an aftermarket gas tank, fixed backing plated messed up by another shop, put in spacers, modified an inclinometer, fixed oil pressure sender and wire, torqued torsion bars, trimmed valance, installed rear window air controller, lubricated and repaired rear window motor, and diagnosed many issues that have drastically improved my 4runner thanks to him! he has also painted skidplates and touched up the runner, so not only the work gets done right, but your vehicle also looks better afterwards. highly recommended and I heard about dudebud from midiwall, who also highly recommends him.
PS. I saw dudebud completely restore a rolled 4runner, after he was done it looked perfect.