Trip-Trail Reports & Photos Share trail reports and your digitized photos here

Ohio Wheelin' Pics

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2007, 04:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ohio Wheelin' Pics

Rob and I headed South for a gathering of the Hocking Knights after the BuckeyeBirfield Syndicate meetin'...it was a pretty uneventful ride down and we were both anxious to meet up with the boys that were already down at Jack Run.

Chuck flipped his Sammi for the second night in a row and didn't have my camera damnit.

But got this pick before my truck died to an electrical malfunction. Terry pull started me with his Sammi and went back to the Adorondak with no dash lights..nothing but headlights.

Woke up the next AM and traced the problem down to a relay fuse under the hood. By this time, Vince, Big Vic and John had gotten there and Terry and the boys were up from the Cabin. So I hopped on John's Quad and rode across to the other side of the property where a particular mid 80s yota was sittin' with the fuse I needed. Problem solved and got a white knuckle ride on the qaud running the same trails we had the night before in the trucks.

Back in business, we were ready to ride.

Made our way over to the falls..Rob and Vince checkin' them out.

Terry's Sammi

The one real photo op we had was at the Tank Traps. It stuck the Dozer a while back and was affectionately named.

First in line..

Only to winch out...IH8MTRS

Vince Gettin' it..he was up next..One Yota Thru..

So he wanted to go the other way back thru it just to piss me off...

GAWD Love em'...damn near made it..

So Chuck is lookin' for some redemption from Rollin last night

Cleans it both ways....Sammis are so light.

It was a mud fest..something I don't really care for but with all the boys there this weekend...it was worth it. Had to keep the camera in the bag tho most of the time for fear of it gettin' hosed...

Spent 16 bucks in quaters tonight gettin' it cleaned up. My daughter was blowin' me ลลลล about how muddy it was on the way too work this mornin'...she's 3:rolleyes: I'm in for it between her and the wife..