Notices
Customer Feedback For Vendors Use this forum for feedback good or bad on vendor's & dealer's you have dealt with

Cornfed Suspension

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2005, 08:42 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cornfed Suspention, taking their sweet time.

I know there are people on this board that have used Cornfed spacers to lift their Tacoma. I order a 3" lift kit ,a while back but hadn't heard anything about it, and was started to wonder why it hadn't been shipped yet. I called and talked to Cornfed and on two different occations, a week apart, i was told that it would be shipped within a couple days. It has now been 32 days and it still hasn't been shipped. Has anybody else had problem with Cornfed shipping thier order. Should worry about these guys or just try and wait it out.

ejr
Old 02-09-2005, 08:57 AM
Contributing Member

Just wait it out. These are good guys. He does the spacers on his spare time and is also in the Navy, so he may have other priorities first. Don't sweat it too much, you'll get them... eventually.
Old 02-19-2005, 07:16 PM

Update!!!

I just wanted to give an update (not that anybody cares). i have now been waiting six weeks for my lift kit. As far as I know Cornfed hasn't even put it in the mail yet. I have been trying for an entire week (calling five or six times a day) to try and get a hold of somebody at Cornfed who might be able to tell me what's going on, I cann't even get anybody to answer the phone. Before buying this kit, i heard alot of good things about it, and about Cornfed as a company. I am, day by day, losing more and more faith in this company. If anybody knows this guy (Larry) they should tell him to spend a little time in the office answer the phone, and if it isn't too much work maybe return a phone call every now and then, maybe he might have some happier customers.

ejr
Old 02-20-2005, 05:17 AM
Ric
Banned - User requested

joegee1773,
dont quote me on this, but i believe that he is in the Navy, protecting our freedom, but yes i have the 2.5" lift from him, and it took me like 2 weeks to get mine, they are worth the wait, if he has to make them, it takes longer, but yea "keep on him", from what i gather he is a good guy, hes not gonna scam ya, he will deliver, the spacers are solid, i hope this helps.

Ric
Old 02-20-2005, 06:06 AM
lee
Contributing Member

well he may be in the navy protecting our freedom, and thats very respectable and terrific, but he has a business to attend to. im about to order a cornfed lift and based on this 6 week wait story, might not.

i mean, you pay for a product, you expect to GET IT.
Old 02-20-2005, 10:26 AM
Banned

Received 20 Likes on 9 Posts
A business is only as good as it's current customer(s)...I say give him another week and then file on your credit card for failure to deliver the product. People/businesses that don't deliver in a timely manner suck...and deserve to go out of business...no excuses.

Old 02-20-2005, 10:59 AM
lee
Contributing Member

exactly. im now more seriously pondering going with daystar... please let me know how it works out with cornfed.
Old 02-22-2005, 12:08 PM

Update...again.

After more than a week of trying to call Cornfed, I got tired of calling , and looked on their webpage for some e-mail addresses I could contact. I found two different addresses and e-mailed them both. Apparenetly this is the way to get a hold of them. Both my messages had been responded to by the time I got to work this morning. David, the guy who responded, asured me my order had not been forgotten. He said because of he beginning/end of the year sale they've had on their lift kits they have been supper swamped. He offered me 50 dollars back on the price of my kit if I would give him a week to straighten this out this mess with out involving the Paypal or my Creditcard company. His message sounded very cincere and I truely believed he wanted to make me happy. He gave me his personal cell phone number so I could try and get a hold of him while he was out of the state on a business trip. I don't know if I'm too nice of a guy, but I feel he is truely sorry. I have heard great things about this lift kit and am willing to wait for it to show up. I am going to contact him and let him know that I am willing to accept his offer and give him another week. I will keep everybody updated to the situation.

ejr
Old 02-22-2005, 12:18 PM
Contributing Member

Let us know how it turns out.
From what I hear CF is good to their customers. Businesses like this should get a 2nd chance. Very cool of them to offer you a $50 refund.
Old 03-23-2005, 08:50 PM

Frustration

Well I would like to be writing to tell how this turned out. But, I am still trying to get everything these guys owe me. My lift kit finally arrived at my house about 2 weeks ago. But i am still waiting for the money they owe me to show up. Sapposidly he sent it a couple days after my kit, it is now 2 week sence my kit got here, and still nothing from these guys. I am probably one of the hardest to piss off guys I know, and I have about had it with these guys. The kit looked nice, and has easy to follow instruction, but the trouble i've had to go thru to get it has not been worth it.

EJR
Old 03-28-2005, 08:45 PM
Contributing Member

Toytec also make lifts that are about the same price as cf, not sure about their service, but I would go with them before daystar. They are way too much.
Old 03-28-2005, 08:47 PM
Banned

you can try on VA-TTORA. I know they are on there ususally. From what i hear, they are a bunch of great guys. The operations out of VA beach i believe.

Matt
Old 03-29-2005, 04:41 AM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by Localmotion
you can try on VA-TTORA. I know they are on there ususally. From what i hear, they are a bunch of great guys. The operations out of VA beach i believe.

Matt

Larry and the other guy who runs it with him are on ttora-va alot. But they moved their operations to west virginia last year.

I've wheeled with him, and he's a great guy. But busineses is busineses (sp?). There isn't really much of an excuse he can give you for making you wait this long.

If anyone else is looking to buy from them in the future, it might be a good idea to make sure they have it made and ready to ship before paying (at least not the full amount). But they do good work, just need improvement on the customer service end
Old 03-29-2005, 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by Praufet
Toytec also make lifts that are about the same price as cf, not sure about their service, but I would go with them before daystar. They are way too much.
I ordered some stuff from Toytec, not coil spacers, but something they had in stock, and it showed up in the mail 2-3 days later. Toytec has great service.
Old 12-14-2005, 09:54 PM
Contributing Member

Cornfed Suspension

David at Cornfed Suspension provides BY FAR the BEST customer service that I have ever come in contact with. He may be hard to a get a hold of, but it's probably because he is out helping another customer get their most out of their experience buying from him.

12 out of 10 stars for Cornfed Suspension!

Fink