YotaTech Forums  

Go Back   YotaTech Forums > Toyota SUV & Truck Tech > 95.5-2004 Tacomas & 96-2002 4Runners
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

95.5-2004 Tacomas & 96-2002 4Runners 4th gen pickups and 3rd gen 4Runners

Welcome to Yotatech!
Welcome to Yotatech,

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-08-2013, 03:02 PM   #1
Personal Sales Rating: (0)

4runner tank strap discontinued

i thought i would just let you all know that the fuel tank strap for alteast the 3rz 97 4runner is discontinued by toyota and parts store that i have seen dont carry the part ethier. so its down to makeing your own from now on. i had to make mine out of bailing wire. because my original strap disintergrated in my hand when i was fixing a tank leak, so just be forwarned
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Yotatech!
97 4runner 2.7 with Tundra 231mm brakes | 2.5 Catback with Quiet Flow mufler | body rust | Kenwood and Sound Ordinance speakers | Kenwood head unit and Sound Ordinance B-8P sub | 255/70r16 Tread wright Puma's (RIP from rolling to many times)

83 celica gts ~ engine builder reworked head with O/S valves and 270 cam ~ hogged out intake plenum with a 5mge throttle body to a open filter on a probe afm ~ obx header with full 2.25 exhaust ~ cusco/240 strut tower bar ~ looped power steering lines
warpigg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 03:02 PM
Yotatech
4WD Truck

Paid Advertisement

Tags
4runner, 96, 97, fuel, gas, rusted, strap, tank