Site Feedback Please use this forum to provide feedback, suggestions on the site

New Forum: All Other Makes & Models

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2005, 01:38 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New Forum: All Other Makes & Models

here is an idea i had. i actually thought about it becasue the other truck website i belong to has this and it makes sense. we all love our toyota trucks, otherwise we wouldnt be here... well im sure most of us own another car, or have friends that have another make of vehicle, and other makes have problems that need solving. whats everyone think of a new forum like this? if we get enough interest maybe the mods will take note i personally think its a good idea and justified that way off-topic wont be so cluttered, and its not necessarily off topic, its vehicle related, just not toyota truck specific. this also includes stuff like a place to put that thread on the new jeep hemi, or whats everyone think about my porsche, or a place like here is the buildup on my supra (being another toyota model but not a truck) situations like that.....
Old 04-01-2005, 03:42 PM
Contributing Member

if we had a seperate area for our "other" projects, or a place to seek answers to questions on another vehicle is a good idea.

I don't want to have to join a new forum every time I'm looking for something about my projects.
Old 04-03-2005, 06:37 PM
Contributing Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yeah that would be a great idea. I can share a few things with Chevys and some other GM vehicles. Kind of like insider help I would say.
Old 04-03-2005, 06:45 PM
Contributing Member

If you caught my previous post, I misunderstood

A separate section outside of off-topic for our secondary vehicles wouldn't be such a bad idea.

Thought there are plenty of forums out there for other makes and models, some models are obscure and users may have better luck finding answers from Yotatechs members.
Old 04-06-2005, 07:07 PM
Contributing Member

Sounds good; I don't feel like joining a Honda forum, but I bet I'm not the only one here with a CRV in the family (girlfriends ride). It might be nice to ask questions of people whom I already respect as far as mechanical info.