Arizona Arizona Chapter

Not MIA or AWOL

Old 07-16-2007, 11:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Not MIA or AWOL

Just wanted to drop you guys a short note to let ya know I'm still around. I haven't been as active in runs or postings as there is a tremendous amount going on. Between 65+ hours of work a week, after hours Photoshop & website work for Vigilante and custody court for my oldest daughter for school year - it's tapped me both physically and mentally.

I will be around soon, just don't know when. I will check in when I can and it may be a week or more before I visit the boards. Hell, can't recall the last time I was even on TTORA.

Hope all is good and miss ya guys! Keep the runs up and we'll see you rubber side down soon! I know Ronnie @ Vigilante wants to work on a new design for Sliders and use the Runner as a template. I will get those pictures out as work progresses!

Till Then!

John
Old 07-16-2007, 04:19 PM
Contributing Member

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Seems like you aren't the only local pushing some seriously long work weeks. Hopefully with all these hours on the clock your budget for mods will be able to increase as well.

Luckily, the trails will be there waiting.
Old 07-16-2007, 04:34 PM

Gald to know you're still there. I'm gonna try once again to swing Vigilante tomorrow. This time I'll bring the directions.
If you talk to him sooner, let Ronnie know he can use my 4runner as a 3rd gen template.
Old 07-16-2007, 08:03 PM
Contributing Member

Haha! I was thinking of making the same post! I have been MIA. I missed the run to Sunflower last weekend. Had to take care of some personal business and been working entirely too much.
I will be a little MIA, but if I plan ahead enough I should make future runs,