Arizona Arizona Chapter

Need HELP with LIFT install in AZ AREA!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2008, 01:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Need HELP with LIFT install in AZ AREA!!!

Hey there all,

Ive put up a couple threads so far asking for help on ideas for lifts, but had very few ppl respond. Ive decided to stick with a small lift now for my auto 1995 4runner.

I really dont have the extra cash to pay a shop for the install, so was wondering if anyone would like to help me out in the arizona area?
I would pay a lil. I need the advice, tools, garage, and installation help.

Let me know if you can do it and when.

Im still going back in forth between new rear springs and torsion crank, 2inch body lift, or rear springs and ball joint spacers. Can someone help with advice and install.

Let me know if you can help with install.
Old 03-28-2008, 02:35 PM
Contributing Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Grey4runner
Hey there all,

Ive put up a couple threads so far asking for help on ideas for lifts, but had very few ppl respond. Ive decided to stick with a small lift now for my auto 1995 4runner.

I really dont have the extra cash to pay a shop for the install, so was wondering if anyone would like to help me out in the arizona area?
I would pay a lil. I need the advice, tools, garage, and installation help.

Let me know if you can do it and when.

Im still going back in forth between new rear springs and torsion crank, 2inch body lift, or rear springs and ball joint spacers. Can someone help with advice and install.

Let me know if you can help with install.
I don't know much about your model year, but why don't you come out to a couple of runs and meet everyone. Once you get to know a couple people I think the amount you'll learn about your truck and the help you'll find will be overwhelming. It's just a little hard for most folks with tools and space to just start offering their time and effort up to people they don't know at all.
My trucks down for the count, but some people are heading up to crown king tomorrow morning. It would be a good run for a truck with no lift. Lots of good times!!