Notices
Customer Feedback For Vendors Use this forum for feedback good or bad on vendor's & dealer's you have dealt with

Carpartswholesale.com

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2009, 12:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Carpartswholesale.com

Ok sorry if i posted this in the wrong place!!! So i ordered parts from an online site over the phone. I had sales rep yes yes yes me on all the questions i had about the parts i was purchasing (he spoke broken english should've known)!!
SO i get my parts in like 3 days and find out they sent me the wrong header I call them explain the situation to the guy with broken english, he says it will take 5 days to get my $$ back- I say this is unexceptiable He says once i give them a tracking ## he will refund my 200$$. So i call give the tracking # and they give me a fake inquiry # for my bank to find the refund. I call my bank and they say that # is irrelevant to them
The site in question has made no attempt to rectify this situation which leave me no other choice but to file a complaint with my bank and trash them all over the web.... Carpartswholesale.com is the site don't ever buy anything off these ppl no matter what the price cause if you get the wrong part or whatever you can kiss your $$ good by.
Sorry for the rant but i'm currently not working much at all and every penny counts so to lose 200$ is like 3k right now.
Old 08-29-2009, 12:52 PM

that really sucks man i would be furious. i feel for ya. good luck

-matt
Old 08-29-2009, 12:54 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
That sounds familiar carpartswholesale I think I did some buisiness withthem through e-bay got some side mirrors. cheap POS i tell you what a joke man hope you can get some money out of that thing selling it locally
Old 08-29-2009, 02:45 PM
Contributing Member

That's probably the first vendor web site that I've been to with absolutely no mfrg ads. Maybe that's a clue for us in the future ... no sponsors = rip off.
Old 08-30-2009, 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by Plumbrbob
That sounds familiar carpartswholesale I think I did some buisiness withthem through e-bay got some side mirrors. cheap POS i tell you what a joke man hope you can get some money out of that thing selling it locally
Not a chance of getting anything for the part cause i sent it back.... That's the point they got there part back and my $$..... It's bs but what can i do..? If it was an actual store someone would have bent back knee caps right now, but what am i gonna do fly to india to find Abdule???
Hope my bank can give me the $$ back since it is some sort of fraud.
Old 08-30-2009, 04:53 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
opps my bad guess my reading comprehension is off LOL

I'd be super pissed then blowing up there phone and e-mails with rude and profane messages of the most ultimate hatred.
Old 09-01-2009, 12:53 PM

Ya i did that and finally i got my $$ back.... I still say stay way away from this site..