Notices
Customer Feedback For Vendors Use this forum for feedback good or bad on vendor's & dealer's you have dealt with

4Crawler

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2009, 06:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm controlling my urge to post on this thread but I can't help it. This thread is a blasphemy to a Toy Guru who have helped a lot of Toyota 4x4 enthusiasts. The original poster is just embarassing himself evenmore by not doing search and research, or did not ask before he bought the items from 4Crawler.

The only way we can solve this issue for both the OP and 4Crawler is to have a moderator to DELETE this thread to prevent further embarrassment to Cobra 69 and to preserve the respect to 4Crawler. Please delete the thread to keep this issue out and away of this board.

Noel
Old 01-15-2009, 10:11 AM
Sponsor

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
i don't feel the thread needs to be deleted... the OP feels that way about 4crawlers products.. we cant change that. all we can do is defend 4crawler by expressing our positive experiences. The OP has the right to feel the way he does and voice his opinion whither we agree with it or not and by deleting this thread its taking away that right.
Old 02-14-2009, 06:06 PM
Contributing Member

Received 178 Likes on 124 Posts
4Crawler Hi-lift mount

Just wanted to report AWESOME feedback for 4Crawler!!

I ordered his Hi-lift Jack mount for my '86 4Runner and it was a quick-fast turnaround and smooth communication!!! Installed easy(not that this was by any means a complicated deal) and will now keep my jack from rusting! Thanks again!!

Old 07-31-2010, 03:23 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
4crawler.com

Mr Roger Brown is a delight to deal with regarding Toyota issues of all kinds.

Specifically I have now ordered a 1" lift kit and starter contacts from him. Subject vehicle in my signature below.

Any and all questions are quickly and politely answered, most are already covered in his fine website. www.4crawler.com

I ran into some issues with install of poly bushings-not actually a part of a body lift but supplemental to improving the ride quality, by replacing the factory rubber bushings. His replies to me were almost literally in real time, the facts were quickly determined to be variations in the 3rd gen 4Runner body mounts. He accepted my return of said poly bushings and quickly refunded my money just as I had asked.

His attention to the smallest of all details is quite refreshing. There is no issue that he has not already encountered and solved. A thorough reading of his website would have answered most issues before they ever could become even an inconvenience.

He does not gouge the buyer on shipping of parts. He does not skimp on any aspect of patiently answering every question that he has been asked hundreds of times before.

Outstanding service/prices/knowledge and attitude.

Customer service gets no better than 4Crawler.com!

Last edited by Ron Helmuth; 07-31-2010 at 04:03 PM. Reason: thread now located thanks waskilly wabbit!