Looking For A Mechanic/Fabricator/Shop Put your location in your thread title when making an inquiry

Reliable/ trustworthy mechanic in Kettering / Dayton Ohio area.

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2012, 07:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Reliable/ trustworthy mechanic in Kettering / Dayton Ohio area.

Hi All,
My name is Eric i just picked up a 1989 4x4 Pick up that had been sitting for a while I have had to replace many items on it even though it started up and drove fine for a few months... I just had the belts replaced and now the car is squealing from time to time..I suspected the belts but now have concerns it may be a bearing goingout on it as the truck is older and all parts are original i'm sure. Just looking to hit someone up that can help me cut to the chase and save me the time that I am sure I'd waste until i get to know these trucks more... which i plan on doing..
I know there is a wealth of knowledge on here... I love forums like this and just wondered if any of you that are in my area would have a guy that you trust more than dealerships or turds out there that say they are good.. ( and are not ) Thanks for the input and help.. I plan to hit this place up much more as i beging to dig into this truck and get it solid. Thanks again!

Eric
Old 10-18-2012, 11:33 AM

Nothing huh.. shoot! well thanks anyhow. I look forward to hitting this forum up for many great tech write ups and such.
Old 01-29-2013, 06:06 PM

Hey Eric I recently just bought a 88 4runner I'm from Ohio too I know a good amount on these things if you have any questions feel free.