Notices
95.5-2004 Tacomas & 96-2002 4Runners 4th gen pickups and 3rd gen 4Runners

What color is most popular for suspension components???

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2003, 11:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question What color is most popular for suspension components???

I need to send out some alloy parts for anodizing but am not sure what colors will be popular. Choices are Black, clear, red, blue, and graphite.

Just got home from Baja...great trip! I will tell more later, too much work to do at the moment.

~Newest Ebay Listings~

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...ory=33585&rd=1

You may have to copy paste to find the listings...

~Protech03
Old 11-21-2003, 11:51 AM

Black, red and blue seem to be the most popular. You can't go wrong with black. Personally, I like the blue though. How are the front end components of your new suspension systems coming along? Any good feedback on your rear spring adjusters?
Old 11-21-2003, 12:19 PM

Talking It's all good!

All feedback on products sold so far has been great. I have given a few to friends to test and they are all very pleased with everything. My 2wd 96 4Runner was abused badly during our trip, grossly overloaded and many big air oops... and it did great. The no slip that I installed just days before leaving saved my ass on many ocassions. I had one of only two 2wd's on this trip and mine had street tires. I was stuck once on a very soft sandy beach near Peorto Ceitos but after airing down to 8 psi I was mobile again. The morning after our first night camping at Guadalupe Canyon, (after finding all my clothes that the coyotes had stollen, then having propane stove blow up in my face while making my morning cocoa) I adjusted my rear spring adjusters up 1" to level out the runner since it was way overloaded the first day. The rest of the trip it was perfect. Wish we had a base camp to unload some tonage to try it unloaded. Didn't happen this trip but will next trip.

I was stalled for awhile on progress on my adjustable track bar and links do to getting ready for this trip and setting up a new CNC mill etc. As you can see I have been busy producing some fast moving products to recoop some money spent on equipment recently.

I will try to keep you updated when I have new news.

~protech03