86-95 Trucks & 4Runners (Build-Up Section) Post your build-ups here

Coopster's 94/95 rebuild

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2016, 06:42 PM

Received 93 Likes on 73 Posts
Coopster's 94/95 rebuild

Because lots of folks here are way smarter than myself, I thank thee in advance.
(And Terry87 had that great idea to post links to yourself in your build. As I believe Homer Simpson said: "Dooooh!") Thanks Mr Terry.

Synopsis, hoping to mostly finish a 95 4runner V6 rebuild/restore before summer of 17. Sort of took pics (different cameras, different 'cards, now different places!). Can post later if theres interest. Generic stuff for my own satisfaction. Worst part is 5 years (5!?! Dang.) in W TX I had a video camera and I KNOW I recorded how a bunch of stuff came apart. My son reminded me I was last to have it. Vaguely remember diving in Bonaire, but that's about it.

Anyway, on with the links. Thanks Reluctance.

http://www.4x4wire.com/toyota/tech/add/

More links from work computer coming. Hoping I don't have to go back to OK. At least not this week.
Old 09-12-2016, 08:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Excited to see the build!
Old 09-13-2016, 04:27 PM
Super Moderator
Staff

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Thanks, I spend a lot of time adding information in my threads and glad to see it helps. One thing about a thread is you can keep track of what all you have done and in a few years you see it completed, going back and seeing where you started from and where you ended up at is always a great read. Brings back memories of what was going on when you were doing a particular task. Will be looking forward to your build.
Old 09-14-2016, 03:47 AM

Received 93 Likes on 73 Posts
What this forum REALLY needs is a "tool tracker". As in "Where the cathair did I lay that wrench?!"

Quick Reply: Coopster's 94/95 rebuild