Notices
Vehicles - Parting Out Parting out a vehicle, post it here

FS[SouthCent]: Parting out 88 4Runner SR5

Old 07-28-2016, 11:52 AM

Received 101 Likes on 79 Posts
I need the center console. You wouldn't happen to still have it, would you? If it's an automatic center console, i'll take the console lid.

Thanks,
Old 07-29-2016, 04:03 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Talongod
Do you still have the tailgate, if so how much do you want for it ?
I have a tailgate shell and probably enough parts to put one together but they are not in real great shape. Not good enough to pay freight on it to Florida anyway. If you get desperate, I'll send you some pics of it but I bet you can find one locally for less than the cost to ship this one.
Old 07-29-2016, 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by MaK92-4RnR
I need the center console. You wouldn't happen to still have it, would you? If it's an automatic center console, i'll take the console lid.

Thanks,
Unfortunately the center console was gone when I got the parts truck. The one in my truck was trashed when I got it but it still had the metal part of the lid with the hinges on it. (No pad or cover) I built a pretty good looking lid out of a piece of lumber and covered it with some matching material I robbed from an interior panel from the parts truck. It turned out pretty good. I think I took some pictures. I'll post them if you want to see what I did. I looked for a long time for a lid and every one I found was ruined.
Old 08-04-2016, 03:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bey do you have a 4runner fuel door with a good hinge??
Old 08-04-2016, 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by Jnygti
bey do you have a 4runner fuel door with a good hinge??
I do not. Wish I did though. Mine has a messed up hinge too. The parts truck's door was beyond bad.
Old 08-05-2016, 12:44 PM

Received 184 Likes on 132 Posts
Charchee, would you be willing to cut a section of drivers floor pan? I've got couple rust holes in mine. I can send you some pics and dimensions. Thanks.
Old 08-05-2016, 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by coryc85
Charchee, would you be willing to cut a section of drivers floor pan? I've got couple rust holes in mine. I can send you some pics and dimensions. Thanks.
I would have been glad to do that for you and the pans were perfect down to the paint but the body had to go as per my lovely bride. Only have parts that unbolt. No frame or body other than the rear cap.
Old 08-06-2016, 07:37 AM

Received 184 Likes on 132 Posts
Thank you.
Old 09-20-2016, 01:03 PM

Happen to have a power antenna assembly?
Old 09-20-2016, 02:32 PM

Received 93 Likes on 65 Posts
I need a rear chrome bumper, the middle part with brackets. I don't need the side pieces. I can't tell from the pictures what kind of shape yours is. I need one in very good condition shipped to 23116.

I also need a manual shift bezel. The plastic.
Old 09-21-2016, 06:44 AM

Do you have the shifter assembly, all windshield wiper arms, or an altimeter?
Old 09-21-2016, 08:55 PM

Do you have the "L" shaped bracket that goes on the outside or the 4runner, just forward of the side glass? Need both sides if you have them. I also need the rear window wiper switch and the switch to raise the rear window. They are both located in the console between the seats. Thanks
Old 09-23-2016, 03:33 PM

Been out of pocket for a while so sorry for late responses.

Don't have a power antenna assembly.

I don't have a real good rear bumper. The chrome ones are hard to find. I've been looking for one to replace mine. My bumper and the one from the parts truck are both fair/poor condition.

I do have all of the shifter components for an automatic trans if that's what you are looking for. All of the parts seem to be in good shape and look good. I don't have a shift bezel for a manual.

Old 09-23-2016, 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by Poppie51
Do you have the "L" shaped bracket that goes on the outside or the 4runner, just forward of the side glass? Need both sides if you have them. I also need the rear window wiper switch and the switch to raise the rear window. They are both located in the console between the seats. Thanks
I have a complete rear cap with the L-Panels in good shape. I really don't want to split that top up but I might be willing to. I'll have to check my electrical parts box for those rear window switches. My notebook says I have one of them but I'll have to check. PM me and we'll see about working something out on the top parts. I'll see what switches I have and if I don't have what you need, I can give you some advice as to how to use some good aftermarket switches that don't cost $100 at the dealer.
Old 09-25-2016, 07:45 PM

If anyone has a inclinometer they would sell let me know . Thanks
Old 09-26-2016, 06:03 PM

do you by chance have the bulb holders for the corner lights, if you could cut off a good bit of wire with them that would be amazing.... and ill give you more than 50 cents for them lol
Old 09-26-2016, 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by dbbowen
do you by chance have the bulb holders for the corner lights, if you could cut off a good bit of wire with them that would be amazing.... and ill give you more than 50 cents for them lol
Front lights? Turn signals or markers? Not sure I have any of that but just want to know what I'm looking for when I go to the shed.
Old 09-27-2016, 04:56 AM

They are the bulb holders for the orange markers on the corner of the front end up by the fender next to the headlight. Just need the bulb holders and as much of the wire as youre willing to spare. Im going to be splicing them into my turn signal wires. Any help is greatly appreciated!
Old 09-27-2016, 09:36 AM

What are you trying to do here? Make the markers dual bulb / dual function. If that's it, why not use the bulbs, holders and wiring from your old turn signals? You can also just wire the markers to the turn signal connectors.
Old 09-27-2016, 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by Charchee
What are you trying to do here? Make the markers dual bulb / dual function. If that's it, why not use the bulbs, holders and wiring from your old turn signals? You can also just wire the markers to the turn signal connectors.
i bought jdm corner lights. They are clear and yellow. The clear has its own plug hole, which I will run my original corner marker lights to with bright LED bulbs. The side that is yellow, I will wire in the plugs I'm looking to get from you into my existing turn signals.

Same corner lights as these:

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FS[SouthCent]: Parting out 88 4Runner SR5