Tires & Wheels Anything about tires and wheels

Tread Wright coupon

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2011, 10:36 AM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Tread Wright coupon

All,
Just to let you know I got an email from Tread Wright and they are offering a coupon for tires bought in February. 5% off on all orders in that month and they've increased production as well as offering 20" tires and some new ones in 16".

Doing some quick math (which I'm terrible at) shows that I can get the three tires I need (my TW OTR spare has never been on the ground in two years and I'll put it on the ground and one of the better ones back for a spare) delivered to my door for 276.99$. Heck I save almost all the shipping due to the discount.

I guess we all know who I'll be buying tires from again.

From TW.
2011 is here and we at TreadWright would like to take this oppurtunity to thank all of you for you continued support and promotion of TreadWright! Without your help we would not be experiencing the growth that we are.

In the last year every major tire manufacturer increased their Light Truck tire prices 18-26% or more! Crazy! Comparatively our prices held in 2010 and will only raise a modest 5-8% effective March 1st. In 2011 new tire prices are set to rise again according to all the latest reports. At TreadWright we will continue to strive to keep our prices as low as possible to help you in these difficult economic times.

Most of you probably have visited our website at the some point in the last 3 months and know that we have been back ordered on most sizes for some time. We are very excited to have the business and feel it is a sign that more and more people are getting to know what a deal we have to offer; a quality product at a very affordable price. On the other hand we realize, that due to the longer wait times, we were not able to fill the need for tires of all of our customers. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused!

In an effort to ensure that we do not have the same issue in 2011 we are making some changes. We are adding another shift to continue press operation 24 hours, adding new casing suppliers, and adding new press equipment to double production on some of the more popular sizes and tread designs. We feel that with these changes there will not be the wait times experienced in the fall of 2010.

In addition, we are also going to be starting on 20" sizes! (Finally, we know!) We have ordered the equipment we need to start production in a couple of sizes in June of 2011. We will be adding more sizes to the 20" line in the future as well.

We have also just added the 235/70R16 size in the PUMA design. We will have the 245/65R17 in the Puma tread pattern as well in the coming month.

As our way of saying thank you for your business and for the inconvenience caused during our heavily back ordered time we would like to offer the following coupon code good for the month of February on all orders placed online or by referencing this newsletter and the code below over the phone. This will be good for 5% off all orders placed during February!

5TW11BFO10

Check back at the website often and we will keep you posted on all the latest news!

Thank you again and have a happy, safe and prosperous 2011!

Last edited by Junkers88; 01-26-2011 at 10:56 AM.
Old 01-26-2011, 11:23 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
i have a set of gurad dogs on bfg carcasses and will never buy a name brand tire again. they do very well in all terrains, no more bfg's for me or wampers for that matter. i have 315-70-17 and they were 620 shipped to my door, mounted them at the shop and paid for a balance and was suprised the tire that took the most was only 1.5 oz. to balance hands down a quality tire company
Old 01-26-2011, 11:35 AM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Yeah I requested all matching carcasses on my 31/10.50/15 OTR's and got a phone call within minutes of the online order. The rep told me they had 4 Michelin carcasses but not five and it might be a 3 or 4 day delay. Told him I'd wait the extra day and low and behold 2 days later they were at my door with a hand written note saying "Our apologies for the delay on your purchase, TW.inc" taped to one of the tires. Even got a phone call that evening asking for feedback on the tires. Nothing but good things to say about em.