3.4 Swaps The 3.4 V6 Toyota engine
View Poll Results: Would you buy 3.4 swap headers is made available
Interested in buying right now
37.93%
Interested in buying when the time is right/ have money.
55.17%
I'll make my own thanks.
6.90%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

3.4 5vzfe swap headers

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2013, 06:58 PM
totally a bro
Staff

Received 45 Likes on 28 Posts
Originally Posted by slacker
new 2.5" die is here and all done .. ready for "production" , basically we're ready to go ..
but unfortunately , shop is just bursting at the seams .. just haven't had the time to finish them , with restorations, swaps and fiberglass , these have kind of taken a "back seat" . hopefully soon though

sooo our money isn't good enough? I think my ban hammer feels like getting off the couch.
Old 07-25-2013, 05:27 PM

Received 274 Likes on 185 Posts
Originally Posted by vital22re
sooo our money isn't good enough? I think my ban hammer feels like getting off the couch.
our customers in the shop right now have all laid down deposits 6+ months ago . Takes precedence over research and development on a new product with 0 confirmed sales or deposits. Unfortunately , we do not have unlimited staff to work on these .

not that your money isn't good enough , just haven't seen any yet , so we all have to deal with priorities , and I have to keep my business "rolling" and paying my staff ... feeding there families my first priority

Old 07-25-2013, 05:59 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by down4denver
Dont forget you need a passport. My lady and I were in the Niagara falls area. Tried to cross over to check out the other side (Side that come to find out has everything going on!) and that was a huge unexpected no no. Maybe thats common knowledge? Wasnt anything but a lesson for us. Border patrol had me feeling like i was a terrorist!
Many years ago you just need a drivers license/birth certificate, but ever since 9/11 you need a valid passport. Atleast you didn't try to bring a gun over the boarder!

As for slacker,he is a standup dude that sells quality products, and these things are always difficult, as the local guys with big projects always get first priority... Cause they bitch at you in person
Old 07-25-2013, 06:42 PM

Thanks Greg .. 'preceate the kind words ..

We have also spent thousands of dollars into "prototyping " these already ..
there not gone , just not first on our list ...

send me a deposit !! and I will make them happen NOW !!

Old 07-25-2013, 06:50 PM
totally a bro
Staff

Thanks Greg .. 'preceate the kind words ..

We have also spent thousands of dollars into "prototyping " these already ..
there not gone , just not first on our list ...

send me a deposit !! and I will make them happen NOW !!

I've offered a deposit a long time ago. Tell me what you need and where to send it to. I'm reaaaaaaaaaaallly starting to get itchy for headers. Please take my money.
Old 07-25-2013, 06:59 PM
Contributing Member

Received 181 Likes on 126 Posts
I like headers
Old 07-26-2013, 05:34 PM

I've offered a deposit a long time ago. Tell me what you need and where to send it to. I'm reaaaaaaaaaaallly starting to get itchy for headers. Please take my money.
yes , I know you did , but I was unsure I was going to go threw with it to completion , other then building a few for me and some friends ..

so , If your interested , and want a set , I will now accept deposits , as they are not to far from completion now .
A deposit will guarantee you a position in the line up , and these orders will obviously be satisfied first .

Deposit is $100.00 , and I will accept a personal cheque , or money order only (for USA a pink one) , sorry we don't do "charges" just simply because of the fees . Your deposit is also refundable minus a small admin fee , if after you have sent it , and something happens and you decide not to purchase
there are also some other issues with USA customs and shipping into the USA from Canada with products costing over $200.00 .. but we do and can handle this , have been doing so for 17 years , so I can let you know in my email response .

If your interested and want to send a deposit , email me cj@toyotafiberglass.com subject swap headers , and I can send you further info. I can not yet confirm a price ... but we are very close to our projected pricing .

as production "ramps up " .. it is first come first serve , so please don't mail me asking for "special privileges"

Old 07-26-2013, 08:36 PM
totally a bro
Staff

yes , I know you did , but I was unsure I was going to go threw with it to completion , other then building a few for me and some friends ..

so , If your interested , and want a set , I will now accept deposits , as they are not to far from completion now .
A deposit will guarantee you a position in the line up , and these orders will obviously be satisfied first .

Deposit is $100.00 , and I will accept a personal cheque , or money order only (for USA a pink one) , sorry we don't do "charges" just simply because of the fees . Your deposit is also refundable minus a small admin fee , if after you have sent it , and something happens and you decide not to purchase
there are also some other issues with USA customs and shipping into the USA from Canada with products costing over $200.00 .. but we do and can handle this , have been doing so for 17 years , so I can let you know in my email response .

If your interested and want to send a deposit , email me cj@toyotafiberglass.com subject swap headers , and I can send you further info. I can not yet confirm a price ... but we are very close to our projected pricing .

as production "ramps up " .. it is first come first serve , so please don't mail me asking for "special privileges"

So you wont take $100 gift via paypal? I have no idea where my check book is.
Old 07-27-2013, 08:59 AM
Contributing Member

Received 181 Likes on 126 Posts
What's a check book?
Old 07-29-2013, 06:30 AM

Guys out in B.C. are difficult like that! Just as bad as ColtCams, they are still in the 80's
What is the mastercard #, 3%?

Corey, why don't you use paypal, and add the fee onto the transaction? (so $103 instead of $100)

Greg
Old 07-29-2013, 07:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Greg_Canada
Guys out in B.C. are difficult like that!
Greg
What do you mean difficult??? So far Corey has taken: an air box form a 97 4Runner, engine mounts, oil pan, pick-up tube and a baffle from early 90’s V6 for my deposit…

I guess this makes me #1 on the list now
(remember column shift)

A.
Old 07-29-2013, 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by Greg_Canada
Guys out in B.C. are difficult like that! Just as bad as ColtCams, they are still in the 80's
What is the mastercard #, 3%?

Corey, why don't you use paypal, and add the fee onto the transaction? (so $103 instead of $100)

Greg
Greg
because it's not just simply 3%
there is also another 3% to convert to Canadian funds , and then another 3% to download to our bank . that's 9% , we don't do it , just simply because we are trying to save our customers some coin , as well as control costs .. this is why our pricing has NOT changed for 5 years .
same as credit cards ..
there is a sign up fee
then there is "equipment" fees and monthly charges for the equipment
and then the card fees , most are at ~ 2.5% , but some cards are up to 5% depending on the card . + then the USA/Canada fees .. as we are a Canadian company , we would list all of our prices in Canadian . but then when the customer get his bill , there is a 3% fee/charge for converting the funds to Canadian ....

I'm sorry , and if it cost us business , so be it , but I REFUSE to line those greedy bankers pockets anymore !!!!
don't know if you have been watching the news , but Royal Bank VISA reported 5 BILLION in profits just last year , just from fees and interest .

money order would then be the next best thing

Originally Posted by aferg
What do you mean difficult??? So far Corey has taken: an air box form a 97 4Runner, engine mounts, oil pan, pick-up tube and a baffle from early 90’s V6 for my deposit…

I guess this makes me #1 on the list now
(remember column shift)

A.
Andrew , yes , yours are a "special" build because of the shifter linkage .
I will get to you , and you ARE on the list

Old 07-29-2013, 07:11 PM
Donny, you're out of your element
Staff

Received 54 Likes on 34 Posts
Da heck is a Cheque?
Old 07-29-2013, 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by DeathCougar
Da heck is a Cheque?
sorry , US lingo = check

Old 07-30-2013, 08:30 AM

sorry , US lingo = check

HAHA.

Silly 'mericans.

Sorry...
I understand Corey, it's just a big PIA on the consumer end. When i send a MO it costs me atleast 20 bucks. (10 for MO, 10 for secure shipping).

Cant you ask people to send you CAD via paypal? That means they pay the conversion rate, not you.

Also, as per this there is no charge to transfer to a bank account (or if you want it done on a cheque (hehe) it costs $1.50. https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/he...11500006&m=TCI Wait found another, for international it's a 3.9% fee https://cms.paypal.com/ca/cgi-bin/ma...keting_ca/fees

I'm just trying to help you out.

PS... don't get me started on RBC....

Last edited by Greg_Canada; 07-30-2013 at 08:33 AM.
Old 08-05-2013, 06:43 AM

Email sent! Waiting for reply...
Old 08-05-2013, 08:10 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Square FTW. Instant sign up, send you smartphone readers within a few days for free, next day deposit into your account, no monthly limit, 3.5% for keyed transactions, 2.75 for swiped transactions. No "banks", no bologna. I use it for my small computer shop and charge the customers the fees, they don't care. Obviously it's your business, but I have people that will use me because I will take a card and they can pay it on their own sweet time.

Viva la Toyota
Old 08-05-2013, 05:50 PM

Email sent! Waiting for reply...
sorry brutha .. "STAT" holiday today here in Canada ...
back in the shop tomorrow , and will reply ASAP

Originally Posted by vasinvictor
Square FTW. Instant sign up, send you smartphone readers within a few days for free, next day deposit into your account, no monthly limit, 3.5% for keyed transactions, 2.75 for swiped transactions. No "banks", no bologna. I use it for my small computer shop and charge the customers the fees, they don't care. Obviously it's your business, but I have people that will use me because I will take a card and they can pay it on their own sweet time.

Viva la Toyota
yeahhh ... no ..
thanks , but we have our accounting practices already in order ... We are a manufacture , and just simply don't do "charges"
i'm sorry if these don't work for you , but we're not going to change just for 1 product

Old 08-17-2013, 05:45 PM

Us postal wants 9 bucks to send two pieces of paper in an envelope! Son-of-ah!! May have to sell my Yota to afford to get these headers shipped here!!
Old 08-19-2013, 02:24 PM

Us postal wants 9 bucks to send two pieces of paper in an envelope! Son-of-ah!! May have to sell my Yota to afford to get these headers shipped here!!

I was mistaking! That amount is inaccurate. Thats the price i seen online for one of there envelopes shipped internationally . A simple standard envelope only costs a buck twentyfive! I think i can keep my yota! ... So Corey, as they say, "The check is in the mail.".

Quick Reply: 3.4 5vzfe swap headers