Announcements Announcements and news by Staff to let the community know what we are up to at YotaTech

The Official YotaTech Store

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2010, 12:12 PM

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
Just spoke to Deanna, FANTASTIC customer service, and she modified my order so that I'd have the Logo A on the front, above the pocket and logo B on the back of the T-shirts. She said they should have the site modified within a day or so. I fully understand how complicated reformatting a web-site can be, especially when it comes to graphics, etc. I figure they'd have to do several new photos, including the back of the T-shirt, logo attached, .....I don't envy them, not my strong suit(Web design), hahaha.

I'm good to go, guys, and again, I just wanted to congratulate you guys on coming up(with some help) with a GREAT Logo and idea for getting the word out that, in fact, ........

YOTATECH ROCKS! lol.

PS> I have the 1st Gen 4runner, and as you know, the window situation can be tricky, especially with the side-sliders. So, I'm going to place the Logo B, 12" sticker to the driver side, furthest rear window, where the bottom left of the tire section of the logo will be tucked into the left bottom corner, the letters right up to the edge and the sticker should look sweet there! Red, too, so it will match my rig and hopefully catch some attention(being 12"s wont hurt, eh? lol).
Old 07-22-2010, 12:16 PM

Hey Xxxtreme,.... SCREEN NAMES? That would be SWEET! lol. As far as the colors, I think they make them match up according to the T-shirt color so that the Logo will be most visible..... But, I'm not sure about customizing the colors, ...that would also be cool!

Wonder if you guys thought about mailing out Iron on decals? Maybe you could come up with a way that you could make it your own product?
Old 07-22-2010, 12:49 PM

Received 69 Likes on 48 Posts
yeah I wanted to get a desert camo hat and desert tan shirt, but I think the blue logo would look kinda funny.
Old 07-22-2010, 12:50 PM
YotaTech Milestone-Two Millionth Post

Received 122 Likes on 57 Posts
i did not order yet......PM me if you are changing your mind........i was thinking of sitting down with the wife and kids tonight and ordering.
Old 07-22-2010, 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by xxxtreme22r
yeah I wanted to get a desert camo hat and desert tan shirt, but I think the blue logo would look kinda funny.
Hmmm, maybe so. I think Dark Brown and Hunter Green maybe would look good on the hat?
Old 07-22-2010, 09:13 PM
Contributing Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
did you talk to them about adding the option online to add our screen names in which ever position we wanted as well? ie back, chest etc etc.

Someone said something about customizing the color as well on the logo? ie color matching or something?
I did not ask them about this - screen names could be tricky, we'd have to establish a font, etc...
These people seem to be able to do almost anything you want so it'd be worth it to ask them.

Originally Posted by ChefYota4x4
Just spoke to Deanna, FANTASTIC customer service, and she modified my order so that I'd have the Logo A on the front, above the pocket and logo B on the back of the T-shirts. She said they should have the site modified within a day or so. I fully understand how complicated reformatting a web-site can be, especially when it comes to graphics, etc. I figure they'd have to do several new photos, including the back of the T-shirt, logo attached, .....I don't envy them, not my strong suit(Web design), hahaha.

I'm good to go, guys, and again, I just wanted to congratulate you guys on coming up(with some help) with a GREAT Logo and idea for getting the word out that, in fact, ........

YOTATECH ROCKS! lol.

PS> I have the 1st Gen 4runner, and as you know, the window situation can be tricky, especially with the side-sliders. So, I'm going to place the Logo B, 12" sticker to the driver side, furthest rear window, where the bottom left of the tire section of the logo will be tucked into the left bottom corner, the letters right up to the edge and the sticker should look sweet there! Red, too, so it will match my rig and hopefully catch some attention(being 12"s wont hurt, eh? lol).
I'm glad they were able to help you out man, they're pretty great people to work with albeit slow to get the store up and running.

Hey Xxxtreme,.... SCREEN NAMES? That would be SWEET! lol. As far as the colors, I think they make them match up according to the T-shirt color so that the Logo will be most visible..... But, I'm not sure about customizing the colors, ...that would also be cool!

Wonder if you guys thought about mailing out Iron on decals? Maybe you could come up with a way that you could make it your own product?
You can do practically anything you want to the logos and the colors - if you want the text to be bright pink and the background to be blue they can do that!

They will do what they can to change the colors to match the garment but obviously, some colors/patterns are going to be tough to match.

Fink
Old 07-22-2010, 09:40 PM

Can't wait to get the stuff I ordered. I'm going to really think it out before my next order. That's why I didn't make it as big an order as I originally wanted to. And, actually, the site froze up a little bit and caused me to just place it as it was. I'm set now though, ....Deanna hooked me up! lol. I was gonna get a hat, but I just don't EVER wear them, unless it was my long lost Aussie Style outback hat, .... loved that thing. Can't seem to find the same one again.... but I'm lookin!

Are the stickers available/going to be available with different colors? Like the shirts logo B is? I just wanted all read, so I'm good, ....but curious.
Old 07-22-2010, 09:42 PM
Contributing Member

Can't wait to get the stuff I ordered. I'm going to really think it out before my next order. That's why I didn't make it as big an order as I originally wanted to. And, actually, the site froze up a little bit and caused me to just place it as it was. I'm set now though, ....Deanna hooked me up! lol. I was gonna get a hat, but I just don't EVER wear them, unless it was my long lost Aussie Style outback hat, .... loved that thing. Can't seem to find the same one again.... but I'm lookin!

Are the stickers available/going to be available with different colors? Like the shirts logo B is? I just wanted all read, so I'm good, ....but curious.
All of the logos and stickers are available in just about any color you want.

I'm pretty sure they are going to stock the colors that they have on their site but I could be wrong, they most definitely have white ones available.

Fink
Old 07-22-2010, 10:04 PM

Oops, EDIT: I meant "I just wanted all red, so I'm good". Yeah, she asked to make sure of the color sticker I wanted, but I wasn't sure if it was available with multiple/or maybe tri-colored like the B-logo on Corey's shirt up there. Anyway, sounds good! Next time, I'll be sure to call, it's just easier for me, and I like doing biz that way when I can. And, as I said, she was so pleasant to deal with.
Old 08-03-2010, 05:49 PM

Just one question. A decoration charge on a decal? I'd pay $10 for one of those, but hesitant to pay $15.
Old 08-03-2010, 10:09 PM

My 12" Red Sticker and clothing should be here tomorrow(at least that's what the tracking number says, lol). Took a bit of time, to be honest, but s'all good, ...NO HURRY! I think maybe my calling them and special instructions on the shirts caused a delay?

Anyway, I'll get a pic for "Post your pics" when they get here.
Old 08-31-2010, 01:12 PM

t shirts

I was wondering how much a t shirt would approx be with logo A? And would i have to provide a shirt?
Old 08-31-2010, 01:13 PM
YotaTech Milestone-Two Millionth Post

Received 122 Likes on 57 Posts
go on the site and mess around with it.
Old 08-31-2010, 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by zhack44
I was wondering how much a t shirt would approx be with logo A? And would i have to provide a shirt?
There are many options, Zhack... 8$-20$ or so, I believe. Anyhow, as 92 said, just go to the site, click on "tshirts' on the left, and it will open up all the options. They have the tshirts, and they do the decals.... Just pick the decal and you're golden.
Old 09-01-2010, 02:38 PM

How do the shirts run size wise? I normally wear a XL, but lately have been going 2X because after a wash or 2 they shrink up so much lengthwise that the bottom of my shirt is now at my belt line.
Old 09-01-2010, 07:40 PM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by 84YotaBuck
How do the shirts run size wise? I normally wear a XL, but lately have been going 2X because after a wash or 2 they shrink up so much lengthwise that the bottom of my shirt is now at my belt line.
I am not sure - they use some pretty popular brands of t-shirts but I have not heard how they run.

You could call them and ask as I'm sure they'd have an idea of how they compare.

Fink
Old 09-01-2010, 07:42 PM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by Cyberman
Just one question. A decoration charge on a decal? I'd pay $10 for one of those, but hesitant to pay $15.
A lot of time goes into making the decals - each one is cut to order (unless it's a color they stock).
This is the downside to using an embroidery company for decals but I'd rather have them all under one roof than split out amongst multiple vendors.

Fink
Old 09-08-2010, 09:50 AM

Yeah, I want a yotatech sticker for my 4runner but they seem a bit spendy..
Old 10-02-2010, 07:07 AM

Originally Posted by DirtyOregonKid
Yeah, I want a yotatech sticker for my 4runner but they seem a bit spendy..
Yeah me too but I guess ill have to wait until I order a sweatshirt or something. The decal by itself costs $13 with shipping
Old 10-05-2010, 08:53 AM

Sporting mine.... and hey, after saving easily 1,000$ through advice and guidance on this site.... I figure, "What's a few bucks on a sticker that will hopefully bring some poor sucker like I was to this great site???"... Seriously, 4 people, on that trip alone, asked me, "What's Yotatech?"...... and hopefully, they'll find some CRUCIAL-RIGHT ON TIME help on this site, as I have!

Quick Reply: The Official YotaTech Store