Announcements Announcements and news by Staff to let the community know what we are up to at YotaTech

The Official YotaTech Store

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2010, 09:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Does the money from the stickers help the site at all? That would be my only inspiration to buy one. If they only serve as an advertisement to get people to the site I'll just make a stencil!
Old 10-05-2010, 10:31 AM

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
Hey, I hear ya...

I made one, myself, before these came out. It's still on the opposite side of my truck, today. I'm not sure how all of it works, but I know that it's a lot of work and time to keep up and maintain a site, and considering that it's been so much help to me, every time I needed it(as well as being, in IMHO, the best site for yotas, where I ACTUALLY GET ANSWERS, LOL).... I figure why not give the site what I'm sure is a TINY boost. From what I know, it costs quite a bit to have them made.... so even that lil bit(a couple bucks profit? .....maybe?...) that is made can't be enough to ''keep the site running''.... that's for the advertisers. Besides, I'm pretty sure the main reason that they even made this stuff available was because 'yotatech members were asking for it'. I actually got a couple shirts, too. I'm also pretty sure that 'the more people that join will bring up the fee for advertising on the site'... again, don't quote me, lol.

Trust me, D.O.K., .....I know every dollar is tight right now, at least from my perspective... I'm not trying to sell anything. Just a member myself. If you can make stickers, that's cool.... I've looked into it, ...just can't seem to find a good enough program, and besides.... I don't want my truck smothered in stickers, anyhow, the couple I have are enough, lol.
Old 10-05-2010, 11:49 AM
Contributing Member

None of the profits for the merchandise go to the site - whatever profit there is (trust me, it's not a lot) goes to our vendor (Olympic Embroidery).

The reason the decals are as expensive as they are is because they are pretty much doing me a favor by producing them in large quantities - they are in fact an embroidery company, not a sticker/sign company.

I can tell them that people are making comments about the expense and see what they say but I personally think it's worth it as our decals are pretty intricate and since they don't specialize in stickers and such.

Fink
Old 06-06-2011, 09:33 PM

I ordered 3 decals like a month ago, I still haven't seen them. Does it normally take this long or is it just snail-mail taking its 3-6 weeks?
Old 06-06-2011, 09:48 PM

I would try contacting the company. Were you charged for the decals?
Old 06-06-2011, 11:29 PM

Yeah, thats why I'm confused
Old 06-07-2011, 12:12 AM
Co-Founder/Administrator
Staff

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts
Call them up, that is the best way to handle it.
Old 06-21-2011, 07:40 PM

Lightbulb About the Tread patter next to yota tech and going through it

I think we should use a more aggressive tread design for the tread pattern, something like a BFG mudterrain like MK1 the olderone that is loved or like a procomp extreme mudterrain, just something more aggressive, that first tread pattern almost looks like a street tire, and the second one almost looks like a BFG KM2. Just a suggestion, I do like both of them though besides that, gl with the logo's
Old 07-30-2012, 05:04 AM
totally a bro
Staff

Received 45 Likes on 28 Posts
Heck yes we have our own stuff!
Old 07-30-2012, 06:13 AM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by vital22re
Heck yes we have our own stuff!
Did you have a stroke or are you just now seeing this?

Fink
Old 07-30-2012, 11:59 AM

Wow, ..... Vitale has been locked in his garage with a pallet full of 3.4's that need slappin in, eh? hahaha.

Speaking of the Logo... Tread design alterations would be cool... I know it's a bit of work, whatever, I'm good with mine... Just curious as to why not add '.COM' after the Yotatech???

I made my own, and yes, it's just paper taped to my window, hahaha... But believe it or not, more toyota lovers that check out my rig ask me about that one. They see the other one... But they ALWAYS ask me, "What's Yotatech.com? A site for Toyota chatting?".. or something of the sort. And my home made one is LIL, lol. Just curious why you guys didn't slip a LIL .com next to it? S'all good with me, I sport it with pride... Just figured people would come here more if they saw that?

I gotta check out the store again, btw.... see what's shakin/new!
Old 07-30-2012, 06:43 PM
totally a bro
Staff

Received 45 Likes on 28 Posts
Nah I'm just trying to bump the product.
Old 03-02-2014, 09:52 PM

Well, I realize this thread is dead, but since my wreck, I would really like to replace the red 12 inch decal. I can't do that by removing it like the rest of my stickers because... Well obviously it is in multiple pieces, so that won't work. I went to the paypal page and want to check out and it says there's a problem with their PayPal account and that it is not up to date or something. Does anyone in the administrator realm have any of the stickers they can ship to me immediately?
Old 03-02-2014, 11:40 PM
Co-Founder/Administrator
Staff

Chef, I just bought two Boeing safety vests from them with an old design they did for me back around 2006.
Try calling them up, they open up around 8 am PST.
Let them know about the PayPal thing.

I have never ordered right from their site, I always give them a call when I want something.
Deanna is the one to ask for there.
Old 03-02-2014, 11:43 PM

Originally Posted by Corey
Chef, I just bought two Boeing safety vests from them with an old design they did for me back around 2006.
Try calling them up, they open up around 8 am PST.
Let them know about the PayPal thing.

I have never ordered right from their site, I always give them a call when I want something.
Deanna is the one to ask for there.
Thanks buddy! Will do
Old 03-03-2014, 03:54 AM
Co-Founder/Administrator
Staff

Originally Posted by ChefYota4x4
Thanks buddy! Will do
You are welcome.
I just sent them an email too to let them know about the PayPal thing.
Old 06-30-2014, 08:58 AM
Banned

i need yotatech decals; going to apply all the decals i have before i finish my build
Old 10-26-2014, 04:55 PM

You are welcome.
I just sent them an email too to let them know about the PayPal thing.
Corey, I'm just so thin on any spare time lately, anytime I hit a technical glitch with the website, I usually give up right away. Lol. This is the second time I've done and tried to purchase stickers even though there will likely be given to me at the yotatech BFGoodrich event coming up. It continues to say that the vendor has PayPal and the order cannot be processed. Then it says a Chinese person's name and I'm not sure if that's the owner of the site or whatever, but I'm assuming that they are the person that is having a problem with PayPal. I have a buddy on Instagram that would love the business and is very fair and honest and I have had nothing but excellent experience with him. His site on IG is @jaybirdinc . .. His personal page is @norcalcrawler .. Very respected hardcore wheeler with a family of three little girls including a newborn who was just trying to make it with a new business, embroidery decals and signs. I am going to have him make me a decal in the meantime, & I just wanted to make sure that's ok with you guys. I don't feel right showing up to this event without a single sticker representing yotatech anymore. When I rolled, my shell got sold, & I had two extra large decals on there. So now I'm going to try and have him make one similar but different enough to not disenfranchise on that design? Lol..
Old 10-26-2014, 11:35 PM
Co-Founder/Administrator
Staff

Chef, is this with Cafe Express, or is it with Olympic Embroidery?
If the latter, I would just give them a call.

That is how I do my transactions with them, I speak with them on the phone.
Old 10-28-2014, 03:40 PM

Chef, is this with Cafe Express, or is it with Olympic Embroidery?
If the latter, I would just give them a call.

That is how I do my transactions with them, I speak with them on the phone.
I just tried the link on the 1st page here. Same issue as last time. Is Nolan Browning bringing any to Barstow for me and Richard, etc? What I really want is a sticker that looks like the logo for the website. The off road adventure begins here, etc.. My buddy offered to make us some, and I'm wondering if that's okay? I think you was going to contact you today. Anyway, thanks, I will give them a call if it comes to that. I put a call in for a text message I should say, to Nolan.... I'll see what he says

Quick Reply: The Official YotaTech Store