Notices
Items Wanted Vehicle and non vehicle related

3rd Gen 4runner driver seat needed

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2011, 02:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
3rd Gen 4runner driver seat needed

Somehow my adjustment bracket has broken and the seat moves back and forth on one side. Is there anyone parting out and needing to get rid of one? I have an electric one now, but I don't mind a manual.

I'm located in Arlington, TN and don't mind driving go pick it up for the right price.

Please email me at aandrmc@gmail.com

Thanks!

Adam
Old 03-15-2011, 04:52 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I'm presuming this is to be a leather seat for a Limited 4Runner? Tan or gray? Heated?
Old 03-15-2011, 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by Ron Helmuth
I'm presuming this is to be a leather seat for a Limited 4Runner? Tan or gray? Heated?
At this point I'm not concerned about leather, heated, or color. I'm really needing the seat bracket...I can move over the seat pad and back. It would be great if it was a tan/leather seat, but I'm not too choosy at this point.
Old 03-16-2011, 10:53 AM

okay good info-there are several part outs going on over in Marketplace-also consider posting an ad in T4R.org.

If you need help getting just the brackets and want to pay shipping out of here, I am glad to stay in the loop. Denver craigslist had several part outs going on recently.

Stay in touch or email me if you would like personal assistance. ronhelmuth@msn.com
Old 03-16-2011, 11:35 AM

example of part out that lists seats

http://denver.craigslist.org/pts/2252085664.html
Old 03-23-2011, 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by mcyota
At this point I'm not concerned about leather, heated, or color. I'm really needing the seat bracket...I can move over the seat pad and back. It would be great if it was a tan/leather seat, but I'm not too choosy at this point.
I might have an oak, power leather seat from a 97. The driver seat has the typical side wear near the controls but that can be repaired but is otherwise in very good condition. $100 + shipping to you if you're interested. The tracks need to be adjusted some to be perfectly aligned. What I mean is when my much shorter wife gets in to drive she'll move the seat forward and partway through it will stop, push it backwards a tad then forwards again and it's fine. To me it feels like the two rods are slightly out of align with each other but it always moves up and back. LMK
I "might" be heading to Cincinnati next week and if so I can bring it with me if that's closer for you instead of having it boxed and shipped.
Jason
Old 03-24-2011, 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by terminator
I might have an oak, power leather seat from a 97. The driver seat has the typical side wear near the controls but that can be repaired but is otherwise in very good condition. $100 + shipping to you if you're interested. The tracks need to be adjusted some to be perfectly aligned. What I mean is when my much shorter wife gets in to drive she'll move the seat forward and partway through it will stop, push it backwards a tad then forwards again and it's fine. To me it feels like the two rods are slightly out of align with each other but it always moves up and back. LMK
I "might" be heading to Cincinnati next week and if so I can bring it with me if that's closer for you instead of having it boxed and shipped.
Jason
Could you shoot me some pics? I might be interested. What route would you be taking?

Thanks!