86-95 Trucks & 4Runners 2nd/3rd gen pickups, and 1st/2nd gen 4Runners with IFS
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Super Custom '94 Pickup

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2016, 05:00 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Super Custom '94 Pickup

I just don't drive it anymore. It's been out maybe 6 times since I got my F350. Time has come for someone else to enjoy this wonderful truck.

1994 Toyota Xcab 4x4 pickup specifications.
Charcoal with gray interior.
160,000 miles.
SR5 package, power steering, brakes, windows, locks, mirrors. Factory sunroof, Sliding back window, Bucket seats, etc.
Clean southern truck with no rust.

Power
3VZE, built to the hilt. 20kmi
Balanced and blueprinted shortblock.
Ported, polished & gasket matched heads, intake and headers.
Custom Ground Cams
Oversize valves
Ceramic coated combustion chambers and piston tops.
Balanced injectors
K&N FPIC air filter system with new filter (less than a year / 5kmi old.)
NWOR headers & Y-pipe, ceramic coated inside and out.
Gibson Ø2.5” Cat Back Stainless Steel Exhaust - lifetime warranty.
Marlin Crawler Clutch
Jacobs Streetfighter Ignition
Toyota 5 speed. Stock.
Toyota Transfer Case. Stock.

New maintenance type stuff
Toyota NEW Power steering pump, less than 30kmi.
Toyota NEW Air conditioning pump, less than 25kmi.
Toyota NEW Water Pump , less than 30kmi.
Battery, less than 10kmi.
TPS, less than 1kmi.
O2, less than 1kmi.
Brakes Stock, OEM parts, new pads, rotors, shoes less than 10kmi. Front wheel bearings at the same time.

Differentials
Toyota’s V6 rear end with 4.88 gears and a TruTrac differential, all new bearings. Less than 10kmi on it.
Front with 4.88 Gears and TrueTrac diff.
Mile Marker Lockout Hubs. CV boots in good shape. If you don’t run them, they don’t wear and it’s had the Lockouts forever.

Suspension
NWOR Heavy Duty Torsion Bars
Rancho 2.5” rear springs (full spring kit, NO add a leaf.)
NWOR heavy duty front sway bar.
NWOR rear sway bar kit.
NWOR 4th brace in the front suspension - greatly strengthening it.
Rancho steering stabilizer
Rancho RS9000X adjustable shocks. Less than 10kmi.
Rancho in cab shock adjustment kit.

Armor.
Full Unlimited Engineering custom kit, front bumper, rear bumper, side bars and a roll bar (not installed due to the cap, but will come with the package.) These are not cosmetic. I had a ’91 previously and the ‘91 took a full size chevy nearly head on and sent the driver to the hospital and the truck to the bone yard, we drove the toy went to dinner. It needed some repairs, but the bumper was straight and true. It made the migration to the ‘94 without issue. Very strong stuff yet not heavy at all. The ‘94 gained only 200lbs when I put all this on.
There is a skid plate, but it runs a little cooler and I think gets better mileage without it. The skid will be included.

Body
2” body lift.
Lift Lips
Bushwacker fender flairs
Leer Cap with side opening windows it’s the best cap I’ve ever seen. New gas shocks.
Bug deflector
Window Deflectors
Paint is in very good shape, it’s got a couple dings, but I’d get the dent sucker guy out before selling.

Interior
6 channel aircraft EGT w/ oil temp and can be expanded into a 6 channel CHT also. $2000 piece of hardware and fantastic tuning aid.
Autometer O2 Gauge
Autometer Mechanical oil pressure gauge.
Autometer Mechanical water temp gauge.
Custom overhead consol.
Alpine CDA 7878 premium stereo, w/ 6 disk changer and XM radio.
6 Premium speakers including 2 subwoufers. 2 Amps.
Husky liners.
Dynamat everywhere.

Front lighting
This system is fully integrated into the headlights such that with running lights the 60W Hella fog lamps turn on, switch the headlights on low and the fogs turn off and the 60W driving lights turn on, flip to high beams and the driving lights turn off and 100W Hella pencil beams turn on. This system keeps the alternator from being overloaded and works seamlessly with the stock headlight switch. This can be overridden by switches in the overhead consol.
Headlights are also Hella with high intensity Piaa H4 bulbs.

Wheels & Tires
Ø18x10” Custom wheels, black powder coated.
P305/60/18 Nitto Terra Grapplers - NEW

Paint is a little faded on the roof and drivers door has a ding, but there is zero rust anywhere, it's a Southern truck and has been here it's whole life.

There's even a fist full of spare parts like a computer, air flow valve, 02 sensor, TPS and a whole bunch of other stuff I'll include with the truck.

$12,000 obo Please don't quote me NADA, this is NOT a NADA truck. I'd rather let it sit than sell it for some stupid low number.
Feel free to email me any questions you might have. robin@ueusa.net

Last edited by MonsterMaxx; 05-18-2016 at 05:05 PM.