86-95 Trucks & 4Runners 2nd/3rd gen pickups, and 1st/2nd gen 4Runners with IFS
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

body mount bushings 2nd gen

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2017, 08:43 PM

Received 93 Likes on 73 Posts
body mount bushings 2nd gen

I'm certain this has been covered, so I apologize in advance. (Even looked thru the how to search stufff).

I'm trying to find body mount bushings for my second gen 95 4runner. I can't seem to locate any. (Although, that domain is available!!)
Does anyone know if the first gen are about the same as the second? Seems like they're available for anything but the body mounts, on the 2nd gen's.

Even searching the forums, I can't find any thing, not at least regarding sources.
I will humbly and gratefully accept flames with included proper search syntax.
As my ex would say, "You can't find your <<tail>> with both hands and a flashlight."

TIA
Old 11-08-2017, 08:47 PM

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
well, lemme get back with ya on that. i'd posted a link, but it's not exactly relevant. i can see you're in a bit of a pickle with this

Last edited by thook; 11-08-2017 at 08:54 PM.
Old 11-09-2017, 08:37 AM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Is this what you looking for? https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C....0.Ogku1Vew9II

Also lift mounts on 4crawler's site. http://www.4crawler.com/4x4/ForSale/...html#ATbracket
Old 11-10-2017, 07:27 AM

Received 93 Likes on 73 Posts
Thanks Maco.

That's interesting; the Dorman parts NEVER appeared in any link previously. I'll check that out. (The others are familiar, and typically if you chase 'em, turns out there's no 2nd gen body mounts, only the other stuff).
Had emailed back and forth with another off-road vendor, and he said they didn't stock these, too much lead time. Apparently like chicken teeth. And they were in ADDITION to the origninal part, not replacement. I'll check 4crawler as well.
Again, thanks!