Notices
86-95 Trucks & 4Runners 2nd/3rd gen pickups, and 1st/2nd gen 4Runners with IFS

'92 4rnr OEM fender trim clips; source?

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2017, 10:40 AM

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
'92 4rnr OEM fender trim clips; source?

Much of them have gotten brittle and fall off at the sight of a branch jutting out from the side of the road. I'm looking online for some replacements, but having a tough go of it. Everything I've been able to find is either for much newer vehicles or simply the wrong model. Aside from the dealership, anyone know where to get them? I'll go to the dealer if I have to, but it'd be nice to spend a little less.

Thanks!
Old 02-10-2017, 01:18 PM

Received 820 Likes on 648 Posts
It's a lot easier to find stuff like that if you can narrow down which one you want.
http://parts.lakelandtoyota.com/show...rimLevel=18292

If you can pick out the part number, a google search sometimes turns up an alternate source. Or, since they only run a few dollars each, you might just decide to get them from the dealer and be done with it.
Old 02-10-2017, 05:29 PM

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
Thanks! I'd forgotten about that site. I really didn't think they'd be that cheap. I do need quite a few, though. I've hobbled everything to keep it together with the few remaining clips I have. Nevertheless, I'll call the dealership in the morn' and see what they have or can get and at what price. 53879c is what I need.