Notices
Misc Stuff (Vehicle Related) Interior, exterior, audio, anything that does not fit into the above categories

FS[GreatLakes]: 86 4x4 Xtra Cab Pickup Gray Interior (non-SR5)

Old 10-02-2016, 10:11 PM

Received 41 Likes on 33 Posts
86 4x4 Xtra Cab Pickup Gray Interior (non-SR5)

Parting out an 86 4x4 xtra cab truck. I have a bit of the interior left including a good vinyl headliner with only one small tear from being removed (near the driver side rear window). Asking $100 for it.

Also have the rear and side plastic parts with some sun fading (browning), but might be a bit hard to ship. Open to offers.

It has a bench seat, fairly good shape and willing to take apart if you need a seat back, or some of the plastic trim etc. If you're local I'd be happy with $50 for the whole seat.

Quick list of sold parts:
Gauge Cluster
Cluster trim
Passenger side dash pad
Rear view mirror
arm rests (still have window cranks and door panels though)
sun visors

I generally look up prices on eBay and undercut that by a bit depending how hard the part is to sell. If something seems off, or you'd like to make an offer, shoot me a pm or reply to this thread. I do have some other trucks and such, so if it isn't listed, I might still have the part you need. I don't really have any uncommon/rare parts like SR5 or Turbo related parts.

Thanks!

I'll get some updated photos once I get a chance to take them. Sorry for all the junk in the photo, it was for a Craigslist listing. Cab parts are for sale too, bottom side is rotted out, most of the rest isn't bad. Rear window metal is cut out for a local buyer. It also had chrome trim on the rain tunnels, never seen that on any others out of the 5 or so I've had.
Attached Thumbnails 86 4x4 Xtra Cab Pickup Gray Interior (non-SR5)-dscn3780.jpg  
Old 10-04-2016, 09:02 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
How is the front windshield trim? What about seatbelts?
Old 10-04-2016, 11:21 AM

Windshield trim is in good shape. I removed the Driver's side for a local buyer, but they haven't came to pick it up or pay for shipping for months now, so I suspect they're not showing up. Do you need all of the trim, or just parts?

Talking about trim, this truck also had the chrome door trim (goes on the rain groove) and is in good shape too.
Old 10-04-2016, 08:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What kinda shape are door panels?is the seat worth the price of shipping to florida?I need a good one,don't we all,lol thanks scott
Old 10-04-2016, 10:34 PM

Door panels are gray and not too bad of shape. From memory the passenger door had a bit of the material ate away at the top near the mirror. Actually I'll just snap some photos, since I'm behind on getting updated photos.

Truck only had 140k on the body (200k+ on the engine lol) so most of the interior was still good. Seat as the typical tear spot starting, shipping probably would be a lot as a whole unit, but they do come apart quite a bit. The back part of the seats are in pretty good shape and the plastic looks pretty good and the tracks function pretty smoothly. Door panels are dirty in the photos, I can clean them to better represent what kind of shape they are in. Arm rests were sold long ago.
Attached Thumbnails 86 4x4 Xtra Cab Pickup Gray Interior (non-SR5)-dscn3792.jpg   86 4x4 Xtra Cab Pickup Gray Interior (non-SR5)-dscn3793.jpg   86 4x4 Xtra Cab Pickup Gray Interior (non-SR5)-dscn3795.jpg   86 4x4 Xtra Cab Pickup Gray Interior (non-SR5)-dscn3794.jpg  
Old 10-06-2016, 06:06 AM

Originally Posted by atcfixer
Windshield trim is in good shape. I removed the Driver's side for a local buyer, but they haven't came to pick it up or pay for shipping for months now, so I suspect they're not showing up. Do you need all of the trim, or just parts?

Talking about trim, this truck also had the chrome door trim (goes on the rain groove) and is in good shape too.
i would need all of the trim. can you get pics of all of it? I dont need the trim on the rain gutters, ive got a roof rack so those wouldnt fit. How much do you want for it? I just scrapped a truck 3 weeks ago that had good windshield trim and didnt think i'd ever need it. Oh well haha.
Old 10-06-2016, 07:47 AM

Hate to tell you, but you threw away like $100+ (ebay prices range from $130-200). I'm thinking $75 + shipping, let me get some photos of it and the seat belts.
Old 10-06-2016, 09:15 AM

Here are photos of the window trim. Got side tracked and forgot the get photos of the seat belts. I'll get them some time (have quite a bit of stuff going on lately).

Top trim has a bit of a heavy scratch on the driver's side, looks kind of like someone had too big of wiper blades installed.
One of the side trims has a tiny ding on it, and there is only 1 plastic trim for the top 90. Bottom 90's look good but plastic pealing away from it some.
Bottom trim is the worst one, It has dings all along it. I have another bottom one in good shape, but it was black originally and the paint is pealing to the chrome underneath, so maybe some paint thinner and time it would be a nice chrome part.

Let me know if you're interested. Not sure what shipping will be, I'm thinking a 3-4 inch PVC pipe ~4 feet long would be ideal to ship in.
Attached Thumbnails 86 4x4 Xtra Cab Pickup Gray Interior (non-SR5)-dscn3801.jpg   86 4x4 Xtra Cab Pickup Gray Interior (non-SR5)-dscn3802.jpg   86 4x4 Xtra Cab Pickup Gray Interior (non-SR5)-dscn3803.jpg   86 4x4 Xtra Cab Pickup Gray Interior (non-SR5)-dscn3804.jpg  

Last edited by atcfixer; 10-06-2016 at 09:30 AM.
Old 10-07-2016, 05:01 AM

Think im going to pass on the trim; going to try the rubber windshield gasket/seal route.

If you could get photos of the seat belts when you get a chance that'd be great.

thanks