Notices
Misc Stuff (Vehicle Related) Interior, exterior, audio, anything that does not fit into the above categories

1st Gen 4Runner & 2nd Gen PU, etc., Stuff for sale....

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2013, 01:01 PM

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
Hey B, been good talking again... Happy for ya on the personal end. CONGRATZ!

I MIGHT have a shifter bezel.... not sure whether it is complete ot not..... remind me with a text?

Lemme know on the rest. One recent inquiry on the ECU... he has a buddy with an 89 and is going to swap em to see if it is his problem. If it is, obviously he would need his own... I'M NOT HOLDING it, so lemme know. I know for a fact that this rig was running fairly smoothly. Just adding that as a form of comfort for anyone.

PS;

I am going to add to the first post. I have an 85 straight axle tube and 2 pairs of birfields, several manual locking hubs , including my fully rebuilt ones for IFS.... They have new OEM o ring and gaskets and ball and spring. I also have my front hubs that they are attached to which are filled with newer Japan/Koyo bearings and races and that are mounted on a very good condition spindle. My slotted and drilled rotors are most likely sold and I will know in the next day or so. I also have all 4, uncut control arms for someone who is looking 2 refresh their front end or needs the core for blazeland or such. I also have a complete rear axle from the 1980 pick up, end to end, with 437 gears. even the e brake assembly and such is all still mounted. I also have a perfect condition 86 through 89 IfS skid plate available. Posting pictures today.

I haven't decided just yet what I'm going to ask for all of it but until I post it on the first post of this thread, go ahead and PM me.

Last edited by ChefYota4x4; 06-25-2013 at 01:03 PM.
Old 07-04-2013, 12:13 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
bumps for the chef
Old 07-04-2013, 03:00 PM

Thanks Dragon, lol......

I JUST ADDED TONS of stuff to the first post!...... Thanks to everyone,....whether its mostly to help the MOMZ or not.... bottom line is it helps!

This stuff I've added will all go on CL in a few days.....ANDDDD>>>

PS: Willing to negotiate on the 31 BFG AT's on Alum SR5 wheels, .....NOT MUCH though...

....and WILL be putting my five 32"s ...4 BFG Mud Kings/1BFG KM1 UP FOR SALE SOON.....

$400 for the latter!..... IN GREAT shape.
Old 07-04-2013, 03:39 PM

Received 95 Likes on 67 Posts
I can't tell if the gray rear passenger pockets are sold or not. If they are available I'll take them for $50 plus the rear ashtray for $5. My truck is a DX and had a blank at the rear of the console. When I was initially cleaning it up and removed the blank someone had used the blank hole as an ashtray more than once. Yuk. I'm glad the 4Runner didn't burn up. PM me the Paypal destination. If you are picking in the future I really want a gray double console for a 5 speed like yours. The top ripped is OK since I want to put leather on it. Beautiful pictures.
Old 07-04-2013, 03:52 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
you pulling an sellin your roll bar pad mark?
Old 07-04-2013, 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by Nervo19
I can't tell if the gray rear passenger pockets are sold or not. If they are available I'll take them for $50 plus the rear ashtray for $5. My truck is a DX and had a blank at the rear of the console. When I was initially cleaning it up and removed the blank someone had used the blank hole as an ashtray more than once. Yuk. I'm glad the 4Runner didn't burn up. PM me the Paypal destination. If you are picking in the future I really want a gray double console for a 5 speed like yours. The top ripped is OK since I want to put leather on it. Beautiful pictures.
Hey Nervo, thanx for stopping in. ....:

SR5 Gray rear Pockets ARE available, but I have to double check the rivits/etc, make sure they're ok. Some of the inside pieces always are missing...but the studs need to be there. Lemme check, k? Should have an ashtray as well.... a guy bought 5 from me, haha.... He told me that someone stole his and all his buddies trays on a camping trip while they all swam. Talk about an odd serial thief item!! Haha.

Originally Posted by Cyberhorn The Dragon
you pulling an sellin your roll bar pad mark?
No sir.... from the yard, zipper is good and material is mint

Last edited by ChefYota4x4; 07-04-2013 at 04:07 PM.
Old 07-07-2013, 07:30 AM
MF

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Chef,

Hope all is well...

You got a decent set of IFS Aisin hubs laying around?

Thanks,

MF
Old 07-07-2013, 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by MF
Hey Chef,

Hope all is well...

You got a decent set of IFS Aisin hubs laying around?

Thanks,

MF
Hey MF.....,

I actually have a couple sets. Did you want used or the ones I posted in the first post, which I rebuilt. (There are pics of how thoroughly they are restored with OEM o-ring, gasket, ball and spring and fully flushed inner gear and throughout. )

I'm charged $70 at the yard after tax and core and waranty (they charge u for it anyway...so why not take it, right, haha). So I charge $90 for the known working pairs that I pulled off myself. (I can engage them and actually put the vehicle in gear and 4 wheel drive and turn the CV's when they are in the yard on stands ) I wish I could just be Santa Claus but I can't just throw my hard work in for nothing.

I'm asking $140 for MY rebuilt ones
...... They were on my rig, fully rebuilt, for a very short period of time. When I start with a new pair and Order all new Toyota parts and freshly paint or powder coat them ,... I charge between $180 an $225, depending on whether you want them powder coated or painted That is with all hardware included, including the 54 millimeter bolts as well. The paint on mine needs a touch up but I will NOT be taking them for powder coating. it's just not worth the pain in the rump for me. I really don't have the time at the moment to be honest. Its too far and ends up costing me way more in gas then I could ever charge for having them done.

Lemme know whick, k?
Old 07-20-2013, 04:10 PM

hey Chef, do you still have that W56 shifter boot? you have the lowest price of what i can find.
Old 07-22-2013, 11:21 AM

Sorry about your situation bro.I'm glad I can hopefully help!

If you still have skid plate I want it...

Also do you have window cranks and passenger window motor assembly? All for 2nd gen PU.

Thanks
Philip
Old 07-23-2013, 09:39 AM

shot you a text man! hope you still got some things i need
Old 07-30-2013, 02:17 PM

do you still have the black radio bezel? how much shipped to 93314?
also do you have a black ash tray?

Last edited by bryan34w; 07-30-2013 at 02:18 PM. Reason: add comment
Old 07-30-2013, 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by bryan34w
do you still have the black radio bezel? how much shipped to 93314?
also do you have a black ash tray?
Hey Brian,... I do have the radio bezel, but unfortunately, I do not have a black ash tray... I had four ashtrays and recently sold 3... It was like an ashtray extravaganza! Lol.

As far as the radio Bezel, I will get it into the smallest and yet most protected Packaging I can and I will get right back to you. Please private message me you're cell phone number so that I can shoot you the info more expediently once I have it. I will send you mine right now.

Last edited by ChefYota4x4; 08-13-2013 at 08:12 AM.
Old 08-13-2013, 03:35 AM

Sr55555

Anybody have a first gen 4runner sr5 gauge? If willing to ship to 87122 Ill take it!
Old 08-13-2013, 08:12 AM

Originally Posted by secondhandstoke
Anybody have a first gen 4runner sr5 gauge? If willing to ship to 87122 Ill take it!
Sorry Stoke..... not at the moment. I will keep a eye out though.

*This reminds me that I need to update this thread and delete some things. Leonide, Perushing, Bryan, all got their stuff. ....

Plus, BFG A/T's on SR5 Wheels SOLD!/Delivered

Radio bezel SOLD!/Delivered

Skid plate SOLD!/Delivered

Plenty more sold.... I will pull those particular pics soon.....
Old 08-13-2013, 07:01 PM

Do you know what size rims the 85-89s 4runners usually have? my 86 has 16s for some reason though the stocks are 15.. anyone have anything like that available?
Old 08-13-2013, 07:15 PM

Disregard last post, looking for 16 steel tundra riiiims. anybody willing to hook me up i will pay top dolla.
Old 08-14-2013, 10:52 PM

I'm looking for the three switch holder part of the center console in first gen runners. It's cool if its busted up around the edges. I'm cutting it out to do the mod of putting it by the gauges. Already did the left side but need another for the right.
Old 08-14-2013, 11:21 PM

Originally Posted by ScottyB87runner
I'm looking for the three switch holder part of the center console in first gen runners. It's cool if its busted up around the edges. I'm cutting it out to do the mod of putting it by the gauges. Already did the left side but need another for the right.
Hey Scotty,

I don't have that piece at the moment, sorry man. I will jot it down and would grab any console I find, anyway....
Old 08-23-2013, 07:02 PM

pmed you regarding the skid plate. I'm also interested in the map lights and a mirror.

Quick Reply: 1st Gen 4Runner & 2nd Gen PU, etc., Stuff for sale....