Notices
Vehicles - Trailers (Complete) Have a whole vehicle to sell? Put it here

FS[PacSouthWest]: 2008 Tacoma, low miles, ready to GO!

Old 01-19-2018, 01:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2008 Tacoma, low miles, ready to GO!

Hey party people,

Not parting out, and I am Asking $25,000.00 OBO Truck is located in West Hollywood CA. Willing to ship on purchasers Dime.

Add with photos here: https://losangeles.craigslist.org/ws...441973533.html

I fear that now is the time that I have to part ways. I no longer have the time to for its intended use. Work is keeping me very busy these days.

The truck itself is a 2008 tacoma TRD 2x4 6 speed manual. It has 88,509k original miles (miles will go up slightly) and a clean CA title. Everything works great and drives great. Just chased the 50th anniversary Baja 1k without any issues. The truck has since been serviced at Lex Tech in Highland park and is 100% ready for "Adventure" I.E; All maintenance is up to date. Countless records to show, and I am the second owner of this truck from new. The P.O. and I are and still are great friends. So I know the history of this truck.

I know that it is a 2x4 truck. I and other fellow OB members can attest that this truck does fine on most roads. On the History X Blue Ridge trip it never got stuck and many were AMAZED that it was a 2wd truck. The locker really held.

I also have a Transfer case that was built with a manual shift body, and actuator harness for a 4x4 conversion that I was planning in February. This platform is the EASIEST of all of the Second Gen Tacomas to convert to 4x4. No traction control, none of that stuff. I was talking with Wyatt @ Rock Solid Toys about this conversion and I encourage you to do your research. This is the PERFECT platform for a 4x4 swap. You would need to get the rest of the running gear and I am happy to explain the process if you would like. Currently it is still a 100% intact 2x4 truck.

Honestly this is a great truck, and harder to find with this low milage and a turn key "overland" "adventure" or "Off-Road" truck. I have all of the manuals for just about everything important on the truck, I also have a full set of spare hoses, sensors, hardware, coil packs, and fluids that go with the truck. All you need to add is your personal camping gear, fuel and your ready to hit the road!

Please call me if you have any questions about the truck: three one zero 4 three zero two 8 4 seven

Mods:

INTERIOR:
Wet Okole seat covers front, rear and center console. added pockets in rear and at the front for additional storage
Momo shift knob
Weather tech drivers side floor liner (passenger disappeared in Baja mysteriously)
Ram Mount A pillar phone holder with I-phone cable
Cobra 3500 Inverter with 2 outlets and 2 USB outlets
Rear 120 power, volte meter and 2 usb power outlets
Dual batterie switch

ARMOR:
PelferyBilt Front Aluminum bumper with full upper hoops, 20 inch LED cut out and Fog Light cut outs, powered coated
PelfreyBilt Tacoma High Clearance rear bumper, Gate with Rotopax mounts, High lift mouth, and fold down table powder coated
PelfreyBilt IFS skid
PelfreyBilt Gas Tank Skid
PelfreyBilt Mid Skid
PelfreyBilt Rear Skid
*All Aluminum
PelfreyBilt weld on Rock sliders with kick out

FRONT SUSPENSION:
Baja Kits +2 kit
Baja Kits spindle gusset
Baja Kits bypass and double sheer shock mount
King 2.5 Coil over with remote res
Link: http://www.bajakits.com/c-1336631-of...oma-05-15.html

REAR SUSPENSION:
Baja Kits Rear Spring under kit
Deaver Custom made spring under pack for the 1000 lbs of extra weight
King OE Replacment 2.5 shock with remote res.
Gusseted rear axle housing and 4.56 gears E-locked Rebuilt and fluid flushed 5k miles ago
1.25 spider tracks spacers

OVERLAND GEAR:
Truck Vautl 7' system with locking drawers
ARE custom made shell, dual sliding wind doors, internal support for extra roof loads
Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform, custom setup for access cab front

RECOVERY:
WARN 9.5CTI
WARN Spydura Synthetic Rope
Factor 55 Hawse Fairlead 1.0
Factor 55 Shackle mount

WHEELS / TIRES:
BFG KO2 35x12.5 R17 over 70% tired left. Less then 10k miles
17 inch NV Method Race wheels with Fux bead lock.

LIGHTING:
20" Ridgid SR2 Combo light in front bumper
2x Ridgid amber lights in from bumper
2 Ridgid back up lights
6 LED rock lights, 1 on each wheel, 1 under the hood, and 1 on roof rack
All professional wired into a Switch PRO module

Also has onboard VAIR air with tank
Back up batterie with switch to run the fridge and compressor when camping.

Thank you for looking, this is a great truck but I do not have the time to use it as I would like too. I am asking 25,000.00 Or Best Offer.