Notices
Vehicles - Trailers (Complete) Have a whole vehicle to sell? Put it here

FS[MidWest]: 1987 Toyota Pickup 4x4 22r Manual with 64k, Show Quality

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2017, 08:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1987 Toyota Pickup 4x4 22r Manual with 64k, Show Quality $16,999obo

Considering selling me 1987 toyota pickup 4x4 manual trans with 64k original miles. Ready to move on to another project. Let me just start off by saying that this truck is absurdly clean. The photos dont do it justice- since replacing the carb, the engine runs like the truck just rolled off the lot. No rust on the frame or anywhere else. Frame painted in POR15 and professionally undercoated with fluid film every year.

Parts I've changed or upgraded include: New carburetor, fuel pump, vac lines, clutch and brake MC, custom exhaust, shifter boots and sockets, battery, radiator, exhaust, bilet air cleaner, plugs, wires, distributor, alternator, fuel filter, fuel tank, fuel pump, pcv, brakes, dual row timing chain, front and rear seal replaced, new mirrors, and oil pump. Custom offroad shock set-up with Downey torsion bars and 6inch lift with axels shimmed and rotated. Bushwacker fender flares (uncut underneath). Brand new Mickey Thompson 35 inch tires and wheels with a regear to handle the size. Bed has new linex bedliner. Brand new custom leather seats and stereo with blue tooth. New paint with custom graphics. Also have uninstalled parts to go with it flex fan, custom bullbar/bumper, second set of fender flares, carb, and emissions/egr removal.

I am the 3rd owner but the 2nd only had the truck for a few months and decided he didnt have time for the project. Original owner was an old guy that used to show it at 4x4 shows once a year- truck was covered in 1st place stickets on the windshield when I got it.

It runs and looks like a brand new truck. I’ve got about ~$30k into this truck and thats with doing a lot of the work myself, my loss is your gain. Price might seem a little high but it would cost way more to build this and even then you'd have a hard time finding a cleaner truck to start with. Might as well save some money and buy a cool truck with some history!

Located in OH. Asking $16,999 but will consider reasonable offers or trades. PM if interested.

Last edited by MBR1218; 08-30-2017 at 05:46 AM.
Old 01-15-2018, 01:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This is gorgeous!! have you sold it yet?