Product Reviews Post your reviews on automotive and expedition-camping gear here

Is safe to use head gasket repair or not?

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2013, 09:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Is safe to use head gasket repair or not?

I tried Bar’s Products head gasket repair on my car and it gunk up everything, from water pump to radiator and heater core and everything in between, then followed the badly engine knocking for no water circulation. Damages on the engine is a serious problem and a lot of money to spend on it
Before I used the product, I did read completely all the instructions.
My car never overheated and qualified to use the product; however the result was no good at all
Bar’s printed on the bottle fantastic results, but none of it is true

BAR’S VERY POOR CREDIBILITY AND UNPROVEN CLAIMS ON PRODUCTS, WAS UNKNOWN BY ME

A SERIOUS COMPANY HAS AN OPEN DOOR TO ALLOW CUSTOMERS TO SEE HOW THE PRODUCTS ARE WORKING ON ENGINES UNDER TEST. AND ALWAYS TAKE PEOPLE FOR A TOUR
SERIOUS COMPANIES ARE LOCATED ON BUSINESS PARKS OR CENTRALLY LOCATED IN VERY WELL KNOWN CITIES
BAR'S BUILT AN INTERNET BUSINESS WITH BOTTLES PHOTOS AND BOGUS REVIEWS, BUT NEVER WILL SHOW ANY LARGE COMPANY WHERE A LOT OF TECHNICIANS AND ENGINEERS ARE WORKING ON ENGINES, NEITHER ANY CHEMICAL LABORATORY OR R&D
Bar's home based business, in Holly, Michigan is owned by Canadians, from Calgary, with a history of bad reputation in business. and ripping off people to make easy profits
Some people may tell me; I used the product on my car and the product was good. I can trust this information as much as everything printed on the bottle by Bar's

Last edited by gunho; 08-23-2013 at 09:29 PM.
Old 08-23-2013, 09:53 PM

Any fix leak additive is horrible. Stay away. I would replace your water pump and flush out your cooking system. Subaru makes a great system flush that I use in customers cars.
Old 08-23-2013, 11:45 PM

Originally Posted by gigatech88
Any fix leak additive is horrible. Stay away. I would replace your water pump and flush out your cooking system. Subaru makes a great system flush that I use in customers cars.
thanks for the information
Where can I get the product?
Can I order online?
Old 08-24-2013, 03:29 AM
Fossilized
Staff

Received 448 Likes on 293 Posts
since he mentioned Subaru, I would try a subaru dealership
Old 08-24-2013, 08:02 AM

Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts
Cooling system flush products are a complete joke. They do absolutely nothing...other than flush some cash out of your wallet. Just use straight water and get the same results.

"Any fix leak additive is horrible" sounds exactly like what the think-they-know-it-all-but-really-know-very little mechanics at the stealership would say. Right before they charge you some ungodly amount of money to repair your engine. Which basically makes them liars, thieves, and generally speaking...scumbags.

Having said that. I don't know which is dumber. This thread, or someone who thinks they can fix their head gasket with something poured from a bottle. Foolishness...

BTW, I use Bars Leaks Liquid Aluminum Cooling System Stop Leak regularly. It's worked for me just as advertised. And I highly recommend it.

SO THERE!!!
Old 08-24-2013, 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by MudHippy
Cooling system flush products are a complete joke. They do absolutely nothing...other than flush some cash out of your wallet. Just use straight water and get the same results.

"Any fix leak additive is horrible" sounds exactly like what the think-they-know-it-all-but-really-know-very little mechanics at the stealership would say. Right before they charge you some ungodly amount of money to repair your engine. Which basically makes them liars, thieves, and generally speaking...scumbags.

Having said that. I don't know which is dumber. This thread, or someone who thinks they can fix their head gasket with something poured from a bottle. Foolishness...

BTW, I use Bars Leaks Liquid Aluminum Cooling System Stop Leak regularly. It's worked for me just as advertised. And I highly recommend it.

SO THERE!!!
I keep my eyes wide open when somebody says this:
"I use Bars Leaks Liquid Aluminum Cooling System Stop Leak regularly. It's worked for me just as advertised. And I highly recommend it"
I CAN'T RECOMMEND THE BAR'S PRODUCT NOT EVEN TO MY WORSE ENEMY
Old 08-24-2013, 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by gigatech88
Thank you
Bar's is the mother of disasters and appear to be that they fill bottles in the kitchen
Old 08-25-2013, 07:56 PM

Originally Posted by MudHippy

SO THERE!!!
I sir do not work for a dealership. And I believe you May have been referring to me as a know it all, liar, thief, and scumbag.
If so then screw you.

Some one who thinks they can fix their cooling system with something that's poured from a bottle.
Seems foolish to me.
So There!!
Old 08-31-2013, 11:39 AM

several times I called bar's in Michigan and the phone keeps ringing and ringing
3 days after that I tried again and only an answering machine was taking messages
The next week I did the same thing and the phone keeps ringing and ringing
Are those people gone fishing all the time?
What is going on at Bar's Products?