Notices
Seller - Buyer Ratings For Members Lets hear it, we want feedback on your transactions, good or bad

yotaneck13

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2012, 04:22 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
First of all i would like to state that i am the origional yotaneck13. and yes i am on marlin pbb ttora, pgh offroad and 4wu under the same name I have been trying to get back on here and clear thing up with both tinman and de6w6it. I couldnt even go to the sites homepage until now with my new computer. anyways just wanted to let everyont know i have been in contact with tinman and sent him his money back via paypal. ( i have no clue what happened to the money order i sent him) and im still waiting to hear back from de6w6it on a paypal addy i can refund him at or if he still wants the front shaft.

I never ment to screw anyone over i was racing back then and in and out of town alot deadlines got missed while i was out of town and i got banned. I am in no way saying what i did was right. but stuff happened and i didnt come through where i should have. please if you are going to ban me agian. Which i under stand if you do. just give me enough time to contact de6w6it and get him all squared away.

Thanks,

Cullin

Last edited by waskillywabbit; 01-27-2012 at 04:52 PM.