Notices
Seller - Buyer Ratings For Members Lets hear it, we want feedback on your transactions, good or bad

WolfpackTLC

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2005, 05:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by WolfpackTLC

As for Brian.. .well.. the fact of the matter remains that I'm just busy with work, and irresponsible when it comes to sending stuff out when I should. I've already sent him an email regarding the rest of the $$$ owed, and I await his response eagerly.

I am NOT one of those people that dodges people and hides from responsibilty. I fully acknowledge the fact that I STILL owe Brian $$$, and I fully intend on paying him. I apologize that it hasn't been as expedient as he would like, or I would like.

Jason aka WolfpackTLC

No offense, but why would you be responsible enough to send him an email and not just mail a money order or paypal him what you owe him at the same time?
Old 09-14-2005, 05:56 PM
Contributing Member

just to clear the story up some i found out about the legal situation AFTER i talked to you about coming out to my place for dinner and NEVER heard from you since then once i stopped contacting YOU, as advised by legal counsel so dont go acting like you go out of your way to pay me back. at least paint the picture as it really is. I bugged you 6-9 times a month for a year and a half, you'd give me 6-9 excuses why i never saw a dime for months at a time, and then every now and again i get a small percentage of whats owed to hold me over, but i'd forgive you for that a MILLION times because thats just the way i am. Thats only meant as an indirect judging of the truth or weight of the excuses, as you only know what people tell you more often than not, and excuses get old after awhile.

As for the legal investigation I'm sorry i brought it up on a public forum, it was a heat of the moment oversight of common sense and i shouldnt have done so.

If you are innocent of alleged crimes the police will figure that out and we can all go back to being "friends" again. Assuming you ever change your habits when it comes to your friend who only wanted to help you.

Last edited by NCSU-4runner; 09-14-2005 at 05:57 PM.
Old 09-14-2005, 06:01 PM
Contributing Member

For the record, if you take away the money i gave him, and ignore this legal stuff, i have no major problems with Jason as a person.
Old 09-14-2005, 06:01 PM
Banned

Received 20 Likes on 9 Posts

Is the picture getting any clearer folks?

Come on J. I want my money in a week.

Old 09-14-2005, 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by waskillywabbit

Yeah, I do not understand that he says he is irresponsible by not sending things out, yet he is responsible enough to send you an email and can not go on with his life until he hears back from you through email.

For whatever reason, he needs the pay the money back ASAP and changes the ways he does business and treats people.

From what I seen here, Brian you are a pretty reserved person which I give you credit for..... I would go old school on Crying_Wolf if he screwed me like he did you folks.

Hope this all gets resolved.......
Old 09-14-2005, 06:07 PM
Banned

Are you joking around or being serious? Because if you're joking, then that prpobably isn't helping the timely resolution of the situation much ...
Old 09-14-2005, 06:10 PM
Banned

:pat:

Old 09-14-2005, 06:10 PM
Contributing Member

brian is just an old grumpy a-hole

never take him seriously

i mean COMMON, would you trust a guy that posts a guy playing his little guitar under EVERY post regardless of its contents ?

from now on i'm gonna be cool and post a smiley guy at the bottom of all my posts

Last edited by NCSU-4runner; 09-14-2005 at 06:13 PM.
Old 09-14-2005, 06:17 PM
Contributing Member

he most certainly was joking, i dont expect to see my money in a week, nor does he. I do appreciate the concern rocky.

Old 09-14-2005, 06:17 PM
Banned

:pat: to you too!
Old 09-14-2005, 06:19 PM
Contributing Member

I'm not even drunk and this shiit is funny...and sad all in one
Old 09-14-2005, 06:23 PM
Banned

Laugh or cry...take your pick!

:cry:

Old 09-14-2005, 06:25 PM
Contributing Member

Laugh or cry...take your pick!

:cry:

you forgot
Old 09-14-2005, 06:27 PM
Banned

Old 09-14-2005, 06:34 PM

Man, at this point...I'd tell him to plant his debt in his ARSE and let Karma take care of him. Just to be able to wash my hands of the guy. You waste your time even thinking of this crap when you have sooooo much going for you. Ugh....

:drum: :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum:
Old 09-14-2005, 06:38 PM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by sdastg1
you forgot

now that made ME laugh

Old 09-14-2005, 10:40 PM

The fact of the matter is simple.

I owe Jeremy $$$. I owe Brian $$$.

If I had it all available when the issue first arised, I would have GLADLY paid it all back.. in FULL. Immediately.

All the comments from people who aren't privy to my situation are getting old.

I get it. You think I'm slack for not paying back Brian and Jeremy.

The whole investigation/legal matter has brought an entirely NEW angle to this situation.

Fact is.... I've got the utmost respect for Jeremy. He was there for me and helped me when I was WAY down. He was a great friend. Look where he is now. I'd give ANYTHING to turn back the clock and make things right... LONG ago. Same goes for Brian. He and I used to chat EVERY DAY on IM. Now I never talk to him at all.

Want a sob story? Want an explanation? Probably not.. but since we're airing out dirty laundry.

1. My dad has degenerative heart disease. His state employee's health insurance isn't covering anywhere NEAR the amount necessary to take care of his bills. EVERY CENT that I can spare goes to my parents/my dad to help them with this. HIS LIFE is more important to me than any debts I owe ANYONE. Judge me on that all you want. All of you would do the same. Add on top of that the fact that he was recently diagnosed w/ prostate cancer, and you've got a whole nother ball of wax. I am putting ALL my funds into my father's health. So much, in fact, that I'm behind on my rent and my car payments. I'm facing eviction and repossession of my vehicle, b/c my DAD COMES FIRST. Again. Judge me on that if you want.... my priorities are my priorities. Please don't think that Brian or Jeremy don't count, b/c they do.

2. I've been depressed as of late regarding my dad's health. Add into the fact that my parent's have been considering divorce, and you've got a HUGE emotional strain. So much that my work ethic, friend ethic, and all other principal's have suffered GREATLY. I know this. And I regret it.

3. I recently have sufffered a GREAT and TREMENDOUS heartbreak. So much so, that I had to seek counseling and put myself into an institution for a brief period b/c I was VERY suicidal. Guess what? Health insurance DOES NOT cover counseling for suicidal tendencies. So I have to pay for that OUT OF POCKET. Not cheap. But if I off myself... Brian and Jeremy will NEVER get their money.

Do I expect any of you to feel sorry for me? NO.

Do I expect a LITTLE understanding regarding my poor, pitiful situation as of late?

YES.

People... I'm human. And I'm a good person with a big heart. The chips have fallen against me. Nothing more. Both Brian and Jeremy will tell you that I'd give the shirt off my back, and put myself through hell and back to help anyone.

Don't think for two seconds that I haven't considered killing myself, and leaving a note saying to take the $$$ from life insurance, and give what I owe to Brian and Jeremy. Because I have. But then I heard that life insurance doesn't pay out for suicide... so there goes that idea.

My family is falling apart. My love life is falling apart. All these things are causing me to alienate my friends, so my friends are falling apart.

What exactly do I have to live for then? We're talking about a matter of <> $900 between the two of them.... And while you don't believe this... it's not the $$$ I feel bad about. It's the principal. YES. The PRINCIPAL. Jeremy very selflishly gave to me when I needed it. For that I owe him a HUGE emotional and small ($600 or so) $$$ debt. Brian is a wonderful guy, w/ a huge heart and a great intellect. He befriended me and trusted me. I made him promises that I didn't keep. For that I owe him an ENORMOUS amount of sorrow and apology.

It's not like I've flat out said that I refuse to acknowledge and/or pay my debt to Brian OR Jeremy.

Is it taking me too long? YES.

Do I have VALID reasons why? YES.

Do you guys care? Probably not.

At least I got that off my chest.

If I don't post anything else for whatever reason... know this.

I'm sorry. If I could make everything right, right now. I would. Really.

ลลลล it. Maybe I should just go shoot myself anyway. According to all of you... the world would be a better place.

I don't want pity. Only understanding.

With a heavy heart, and a screaming conscience-

Jason

aka WolfpackTLC

Last edited by WolfpackTLC; 09-14-2005 at 10:49 PM.
Old 09-14-2005, 10:48 PM
Banned

I feel for your situation, but for how long was all of this going on before the whole $$$ issue with Brian and Jeremy came up?

The last time I heard these things was with Anthony's "brain tumor" situation and his threats of suicide all for the purpose of avoiding taking responsibility for some very bad things he had done.

Granted, I actually believe YOU, and I do feel for what you're going through. Also, I don't want you to think I'm judging you, and I apologize for having done so earlier ... I don't have the whole story and neither does anyone else (other than Brian and Jeremy). So, I'll be praying for you and your family and again, I apologize for being assumptuous earlier. I hope that things start to look up for you soon, and I hope this whole matter gets sorted out eventually for the sake of the friendships involved.

Peace.

Originally Posted by WolfpackTLC
2. I've been depressed as of late regarding my dad's health. Add into the fact that my parent's have been considering divorce, and you've got a HUGE emotional strain. So much that my work ethic, friend ethic, and all other principal's have suffered GREATLY. I know this. And I regret it.

3. I recently have sufffered a GREAT and TREMENDOUS heartbreak. So much so, that I had to seek counseling and put myself into an institution for a brief period b/c I was VERY suicidal.

Do I expect any of you to feel sorry for me? NO.

Do I expect a LITTLE understanding regarding my poor, pitiful situation as of late?

YES.

Don't think for two seconds that I haven't considered killing myself, and leaving a note saying to take the $$$ from life insurance, and give what I owe to Brian and Jeremy. Because I have.

It's not like I've flat out said that I refuse to acknowledge and/or pay my debt to Brian OR Jeremy.

Is it taking me too long? YES.

Do I have VALID reasons why? YES.

Do you guys care? Probably not.

At least I got that off my chest.

Now I'm even MORE depressed than I was before... oh well...
Old 09-14-2005, 10:58 PM

Originally Posted by r0cky
I feel for your situation, but for how long was all of this going on before the whole $$$ issue with Brian and Jeremy came up?

The last time I heard these things was with Anthony's "brain tumor" situation and his threats of suicide all for the purpose of avoiding taking responsibility for some very bad things he had done.

Granted, I actually believe YOU, and I do feel for what you're going through. Also, I don't want you to think I'm judging you, and I apologize for having done so earlier ... I don't have the whole story and neither does anyone else (other than Brian and Jeremy). So, I'll be praying for you and your family and again, I apologize for being assumptuous earlier. I hope that things start to look up for you soon, and I hope this whole matter gets sorted out eventually for the sake of the friendships involved.

Peace.
Rocky-

I wish I could give you and exact time table. But it feels like it's all happened at once.

I don't like to disappoint people, so I make promises.... Promises that I fully intend to keep... but then situations arise (as mentioned) and stuff gets in the way.... and then I'm left holding the bag, and I end up breaking promises.

I'd never consider suicide as a way of avoiding a problem. I'd look at it as a way of getting my parents, Jeremy, and Brian the $$$ I owe them. It's apparent that their friendship is lost as of late, so it wouldn't matter to them if I'm gone... at least they'd have there $$$, and I would've finally come through with my promise. Right?

Don't apologize for what you've said earlier. Despite my situation... you've spoken the truth. Intrinsically speaking... no matter what I'm going through, principals of friendship dictate that I KEEP MY WORD. I haven't. So you saying that I'm slack, or this or that... don't apologize. You're right.

I appreciate the fact that you can think openly about things, but at this point, I don't even like myself.

I'd sell drugs and kill people just to help my dad (first) and pay back Jeremy and Brian.

They're both two really GREAT people, with BIG hearts. And I feel like I've inadvertently and unintentionally screwed them.

And I HATE myself for that.

Old 09-14-2005, 11:00 PM
Banned

I can't speak for Jeremy or Brian, but I definitely give you points for having the courage to keep in touch with them and post here, as opposed to running away fromo the issue. I sent you a PM.

There is no reason to hate yourself! And please, don't sell drugs or kill anyone (including yourself!).

Quick Reply: WolfpackTLC