Trip-Trail Reports & Photos Share trail reports and your digitized photos here

Went wheelin and didnt turn out to be very fun!

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2007, 07:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Molly, ever since you've become a "Super Moderator," you've acted like everyones mom. Props for thinking you're the bomb.

1. I put a star instead of an i, which made:
2. I have read the rules. I see people do the same thing with stars to edit profanity all the time.
3. You said "dammit." That's qualfied as a potty word too, why dont you read the rules ms. "Super Moderator."
4. Get a job.
Old 11-07-2007, 07:41 PM
tc
Contributing Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by turboyota1
Hhaha no not wheelin for the first time. We just dont drive around and take pictures of us flexed out and call it a day like half of you in stock 04 runners lol. Seriously, two trucks pulled up on 6 inch ramps lol look out! Bad comments for the sport
Was that directed towards me?

First, it's certainly not a '04 ... it's a '93 primarily held together by rust and hard work.

Second, it's been on some of the hardest trails in Colorado and Moab ... no web wheeler here - check the link in the signature for proof.

You will find that NO 4WD forum is friendly to pix like that. There are far more trails closing than opening - if you're from St Clairsville, you have seen what's happened to Wellsville over the past year, and there aren't many more options other than there to 'wheel on. (I used to live in Toronto, OH)

Last edited by tc; 11-07-2007 at 07:43 PM.
Old 11-07-2007, 07:45 PM

everyone shut up and wheel. f.
Old 11-07-2007, 07:46 PM

wellsville is where i see all the people drink while fourwheeling. and it getting shut down because of drinking is crazy.
Old 11-07-2007, 07:50 PM
tc
Contributing Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Well, not really - it's getting closed because the money is with the coal reclamation plant or whatever, but yeah, we've recovered SEVERAL people that were in serious trouble due to inexperience and drinking.
Old 11-07-2007, 07:54 PM

go to new boston, texas or the texarkana...its pretty crazy there too
Old 11-07-2007, 08:15 PM
Donny, you're out of your element
Staff

Received 54 Likes on 34 Posts
Originally Posted by jfreisner
Molly, ever since you've become a "Super Moderator," you've acted like everyones mom. Props for thinking you're the bomb.

2. I have read the rules. I see people do the same thing with stars to edit profanity all the time.
3. You said "dammit." That's qualfied as a potty word too, why dont you read the rules ms. "Super Moderator."
4. Get a job.
lol Anyone want to take bets? I got $20 on 2 weeks!

How does that saying go, dont bite the hand that feeds you? Mods can be over protective sometimes, but rules are rules and breaking them is a nono.

Old 11-07-2007, 08:20 PM

Ban me?
Old 11-07-2007, 08:21 PM
Contributing Member

4. Get a job.
I have always been a super mod... we only changed the name to match the others. I could care less about my title. I am no one's mom. Quit the judgment. As a mod I only moderate based on facts. I leave judgement out of it.

We allow words that can be used on prime time TV. Dammit can be used. "shizzy" cannot. Re -read the rules.

The others who may have used non PG-13 words just slipped by. It has been a butt load of work with only a few mods these past few months. Cut us some slack. I cut you some and did not issue an infraction. In fact I always try and do that. I am sure you are a good web/real wheeler. I like to err' on the side of ignorance rather than intent.

Seriously I am not trying to shame you. It is so hard to convey tone via a forum or email. my tone was with compassion and I was not trying to be a brat about it. I am sorry if you took it that way.

And if you ever come to c-rado... I will personally host you here. That's how I roll.

Peace (minus the motherly tone)

Last edited by Lysmachia; 11-07-2007 at 08:26 PM.
Old 11-07-2007, 08:24 PM
Contributing Member

Ban me?
Jeeze no ban here. Not even an infraction. Like I said I said what is not allowed in a friendly warning. My bet is that there will be no banning (I hope) We like you jfreisner here....
Old 11-07-2007, 08:25 PM

I go to Colorado about three times a year. Maybe ya'll can babysit me while I'm out there

jk, i understand your viewpoint. i know ya'll have a lot to read through. i just felt like you were picking on me, bohoo for me haha. anyways, happy trails.
Old 11-07-2007, 08:28 PM

Originally Posted by Lysmachia
Jeeze no ban here. Not even an infraction. Like I said I said what is not allowed in a friendly warning. My bet is that there will be no banning (I hope) We like you jfreisner here....
I try to keep a good reputation, but I guess I have a short fuse
Old 11-07-2007, 08:37 PM
Staff

AWW we needed some new YT drama lol. Dang ya'll and your "we are gettin along" nonsense!
Old 11-07-2007, 08:58 PM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by DeathCougar
AWW we needed some new YT drama lol. Dang ya'll and your "we are gettin along" nonsense!

Ok then here's some drama... Bite me DeathCougar... and you can't stay at the House Of Wrenching if you pass through. But jfreisner can... I'll even grill up some killer steaks for him

Let's team up on DC and take the drama to his neck of the woods!
Old 11-07-2007, 09:00 PM
Staff

AWWWW crap. Thats not fair at all!
Old 11-07-2007, 09:02 PM

Yeeeeehaw! Steak is my favorite food. I'll teach you how to call them Hogs!

Woo Pig Sooie!
Old 11-07-2007, 09:11 PM
Contributing Member

This is what wheelin is all about. Building your rig, then going out and beating the (Molly - Edited per our rules. Read em ok? ) out of it. It just depends how much you care about body damage
THANK YOU MOLLY...

I for one am glad that you seem to be overseeing more of the threads recently.

I also love that i can read from work and not worry about profanity... Keep up the good work. (a guy got fired a few months ago for looking at sites with some... "interesting language" as it goes aginst our policies.)

jfreisner,
Man i love your truck... if you lived around here i would be the guy you would walk out side and find crawling under it

Upon closer inspection, (the pic is really small) your truck is still stock. I guess i just really like the black wheels and nasty tires. And it looks a little lifted, but that might just be me.

Last edited by linuxrunner; 11-07-2007 at 09:13 PM.
Old 11-07-2007, 09:22 PM

It wasn't stock...had a 4" Superlift (i know, i know) w/ 33's. Thanks for the complements, I really appreciate it. As for the profanity, I know I shouldn't say stuff like that, I was just a little stressed out from the day. I'll stop taking my anger out on ya'll.

p.s.- I just noticed I'm wearing a Breckenridge "Got Oxygen?" t-shirt right now. I guess I'm just jealous of everyone out in Colorado. Wish I was there for opening day...
Old 11-07-2007, 09:41 PM
Contributing Member

It wasn't stock...had a 4" Superlift (i know, i know) w/ 33's. Thanks for the complements, I really appreciate it. As for the profanity, I know I shouldn't say stuff like that, I was just a little stressed out from the day. I'll stop taking my anger out on ya'll.

p.s.- I just noticed I'm wearing a Breckenridge "Got Oxygen?" t-shirt right now. I guess I'm just jealous of everyone out in Colorado. Wish I was there for opening day...
... oh, i was reading your sig.

Edit... never mind, i am a idiot.
Old 11-07-2007, 09:57 PM
Contributing Member

Quick Reply: Went wheelin and didnt turn out to be very fun!