Trip-Trail Reports & Photos Share trail reports and your digitized photos here

Paragon 01-13-07

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2007, 07:53 PM
Contributing Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I pulled the vid for a few....
I didn't realize how much jeep hate I put in there and my timing was really off so I am redoing it slightly and then reposting it...
Please be paticent....
Old 01-14-2007, 08:36 PM

Awesome pics and patiently awaiting the new non jeep hating vid!
-=Morphine=-
Old 01-14-2007, 09:07 PM
Contributing Member

Paragon 01-13-07
Lanugae may not be for the fiant of heart...
Here is the non-hater vid...
Enjoy!

Last edited by YotaFun; 01-14-2007 at 09:40 PM.
Old 01-14-2007, 09:34 PM

FYI.....take your trailing "\" off your link or the video wont load.
-=Morphine=-
Old 01-14-2007, 09:40 PM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by Morphine
FYI.....take your trailing "\" off your link or the video wont load.
-=Morphine=-
woops thanks
Old 01-14-2007, 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by YotaFun
Oh Yeah, Def!
Where are you located?
And hey, if your truck isn't done, you can still come for a rid and see what it will be like when it is ready!

Update: Hopefully another 50 min and the Vid will be up!
sounds good to me, if i land this job that is coming up ill prolly be able to get everything done over the winter...all i really need to do is fab a plexi box for the intake filter so no water can get in, do my breathers, and some maintnance, i dont tihnk ill be able to go for anything other then level one, or max level two until i put the lift on over the summer
Old 01-14-2007, 09:45 PM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by 91TPU
sounds good to me, if i land this job that is coming up ill prolly be able to get everything done over the winter...all i really need to do is fab a plexi box for the intake filter so no water can get in, do my breathers, and some maintnance, i dont tihnk ill be able to go for anything other then level one, or max level two until i put the lift on over the summer
Yeah
the way the system works is
Green = Stock
Blue = Slightly lifted or Bigger tires
Black = You better have lift, lockers and sarmor
Red = You need a guide and expect carnage no mater what

So We did all Stcok and I am willing to go up to Blue 1s
There are some other guys around here that wanna go, maybe we can do a yota run for ourselves on day.
Old 01-14-2007, 10:10 PM

Yeah
the way the system works is
Green = Stock
Blue = Slightly lifted or Bigger tires
Black = You better have lift, lockers and sarmor
Red = You need a guide and expect carnage no mater what

So We did all Stcok and I am willing to go up to Blue 1s
There are some other guys around here that wanna go, maybe we can do a yota run for ourselves on day.
im down to go up to blues without a lift cuz i have bigger tires, but im not going any farther, now did you guys have to take that class so that you could go out on your own...or did u go on one of the monthly rides? cuz i heard that your had to have a guide if you werent like certified or something? not sure, never been there, and the ppl that i know that go are horrible bad at telling me how to actually go about it cuz well, they are retarded lol. jeep owners god, lol jk...but yea i live in hackettstown, nj so im not too far. and im always down for a lil yota...fun, pun intended
Old 01-14-2007, 10:15 PM
Contributing Member

im down to go up to blues without a lift cuz i have bigger tires, but im not going any farther, now did you guys have to take that class so that you could go out on your own...or did u go on one of the monthly rides? cuz i heard that your had to have a guide if you werent like certified or something? not sure, never been there, and the ppl that i know that go are horrible bad at telling me how to actually go about it cuz well, they are retarded lol. jeep owners god, lol jk...but yea i live in hackettstown, nj so im not too far. and im always down for a lil yota...fun, pun intended
Don't worry I don't want to go any higher then Blue 1s either till I get a lift.
No ther is no course you have to take.
Paragon has a course for dirvers just learning the off-roading world, but I like to do trial and error, but I did better than the other drivers so I think I am good.
The only Time you need a guide is again on teh red trails where it is required.
Where is hacettstown in NJ?
I have family in North Jersey (freehold, manlipan area) and I have a Friend that goes to College in southern Jersey.
Yeah, Always up for a little Yota Fun!
Now I just need to get new brakes...
Old 01-14-2007, 10:19 PM
CJM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Oh family in FREEHOLD! You must visit me I live there! Freehold is more central jersey than anything. Hacketts town aint to far either.

We should all go, I been meaning to go but I had school 5x a week this past semester and work.. That and I need some cash to add diff breathers.

We could plan a trip with the 3 of us meeting somewhere central and going to paragon, I am willing to run the blues as the T100 is a wee bit higher than the runners and pick ups and I have 31's.
Old 01-14-2007, 10:35 PM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by CJM
Oh family in FREEHOLD! You must visit me I live there! Freehold is more central jersey than anything. Hacketts town aint to far either.

We should all go, I been meaning to go but I had school 5x a week this past semester and work.. That and I need some cash to add diff breathers.

We could plan a trip with the 3 of us meeting somewhere central and going to paragon, I am willing to run the blues as the T100 is a wee bit higher than the runners and pick ups and I have 31's.
What are you doing Tuesday Night?
I have to go Up and pick up header and footer for a bed, I will be the muddy 4Runner driving around with a trailer lol!

I have classes 5x a week this semester, it stinks.
You all just have to warn me in advanced cause I have to take off work (so two tuesdays befreo the weekend we actually want to go)

Maybe 5 of us, I am suprise the other two that where talking to me in the snow pics thread haven't said anythign yet.

It would be aswome to go with you all!
I was suppose to be meeting the TTORA group but the one Jeep made us late cause he didn't meet us in time!
Old 01-14-2007, 10:40 PM
CJM

Tuesday I have school till 11 am or so, so I am free the rest of the day.

I also work 5x a week with my only off days being school, but I can take a few days off here and there. We should work out all the kinks and plan for sometime in the next 2-3 months

All I really need is to add diff breathers and I can go.

The park is about 2.5 hours from me or so..

Last edited by CJM; 01-14-2007 at 10:43 PM.
Old 01-14-2007, 10:43 PM

Don't worry I don't want to go any higher then Blue 1s either till I get a lift.
No ther is no course you have to take.
Paragon has a course for dirvers just learning the off-roading world, but I like to do trial and error, but I did better than the other drivers so I think I am good.
The only Time you need a guide is again on teh red trails where it is required.
Where is hacettstown in NJ?
I have family in North Jersey (freehold, manlipan area) and I have a Friend that goes to College in southern Jersey.
Yeah, Always up for a little Yota Fun!
Now I just need to get new brakes...
alright sweet, then im down, ill try and get the breathers done asap
hackettstown is about 20 min from the water gap, and about 2 hours from bloomsburg university.
what college in south jersery, rowan?
im gonna need new front tires after the spring is over, cuz i have some bad alignment up front, but def still enuff meat on them to offroad, my trucks a little old, and a little rusty, but she'll make it thru

how much does it cost to go? if you guys wanna get a snow trip in mid feb i would def be down, since we should be seeing much colder temps, and plenty of the fluffy stuff soon!
Old 01-14-2007, 10:43 PM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by CJM
Tuesday I have school till 11 am or so, so I am free the rest of the day.

I also work 5x a week with my only off days being school, but I can take a few days off here and there. We should work out all the kinks and plan for sometime in the next 2-3 months

All I really need is to add diff breathers and I can go.
yeah i have calss till around the same time myself actually lol!

I work Thursday thru Sat so yeah...

Working out and planning a trip for the next 2-3 months is a great idea, set a date work out kinks be perfect.

Heck just get the part and we can do the mods right at the park!
lol
Old 01-14-2007, 10:45 PM
CJM

LOL! Yea, I been trying to decide if I wanna do the artic cat breather mod or do the fuel line. I think the artic cat has the simples idea, no lines to to route.

So your saying your gonna be in the freehold area to pick up that bed or summat?
Old 01-14-2007, 10:49 PM
Contributing Member

alright sweet, then im down, ill try and get the breathers done asap
hackettstown is about 20 min from the water gap, and about 2 hours from bloomsburg university.
what college in south jersery, rowan?
im gonna need new front tires after the spring is over, cuz i have some bad alignment up front, but def still enuff meat on them to offroad, my trucks a little old, and a little rusty, but she'll make it thru

how much does it cost to go? if you guys wanna get a snow trip in mid feb i would def be down, since we should be seeing much colder temps, and plenty of the fluffy stuff soon!
Agian just et the parts and we can do it all at the park lol!

Okay I can kind figure where you are
The College of New Jersey I think is the college she goes to.
Yeah I had Rugged trails when I first got Tess, but then after the second off-raoding trip I screwed the alignment up, mad where those tires bald by the time I chnaged them, the rears where to cause I said screw it and did burn outs alot...

It is $35 a rig and $5 a passenger
If it's your first time there you have to watch a little vid before you go out and then you never have to watch it again.

Really are we suppose to be seeing snow soon?
I better get these brakes done quick then and i have heard mix stories about snow and Paragon, some say it's fun others say it a pain in the rear, I would be up for it however, just think of it as a more skill building process...

But yeah aswome!
Old 01-14-2007, 10:51 PM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by CJM
LOL! Yea, I been trying to decide if I wanna do the artic cat breather mod or do the fuel line. I think the artic cat has the simples idea, no lines to to route.

So your saying your gonna be in the freehold area to pick up that bed or summat?
Go with the hose
You may have to run those lines but I just think it'smore worth it... IMHO

Yeah, Tuesday After calss I am heading up to get a head board and foot board of a bed, good friend of ours is going through a nasty divorce and she got left with hardly nothing at the momment and when her son visits he has to sleep with his mom so...
Old 01-14-2007, 10:54 PM
CJM

Well heck, if you want help doing the brakes we can dot hem tuesday at my house if you want. I have all the tools, course your mom may want the dealer to do it lol. Rears or fronts?

35 isnt that bad, there are free areas to go by me but the trails be a little to small for my truck, more like jeep trails.

Snow would be fine, it will be my first offical trip if we go-perhaps we should look into getting some tow straps and such, I know I dont have any yet-I do have the nice pepboys compressor and a full toolbox with everything we would possibly need in wrenches and sockets case we break stuff.

Well if your game, I am in freehold and will be doing NOTHING for the better part of the day.

I need to look into front sway discos, no one makes them for the t100, but I bet I can flex out a bit better than the runners and tacos, seems to have much more travel.

Last edited by CJM; 01-14-2007 at 10:57 PM.
Old 01-14-2007, 11:03 PM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by CJM
Well heck, if you want help doing the brakes we can dot hem tuesday at my house if you want. I have all the tools, course your mom may want the dealer to do it lol. Rears or fronts?

35 isnt that bad, there are free areas to go by me but the trails be a little to small for my truck, more like jeep trails.

Snow would be fine, it will be my first offical trip if we go-perhaps we should look into getting some tow straps and such, I know I dont have any yet-I do have the nice pepboys compressor and a full toolbox with everything we would possibly need in wrenches and sockets case we break stuff.

Well if your game, I am in freehold and will be doing NOTHING for the better part of the day.

I need to look into front sway discos, no one makes them for the t100, but I bet I can flex out a bit better than the runners and tacos, seems to have much more travel.

All I need is pads all around but I don't have the cash at the momment...
Pargon wiped me out, with gas and all...

As for two straps...
No metal hooks are aloud on them, They will take them away from you and keep them untill you get back out, so when you go to get your straps make sure you get them without metal hooks

I'll see what your frotn sway dicos look like, maybe we can fab some up or ask Wabbit if he has any ideas as to waht we could try to use...

When the date gets coloer (i.e tomorrow after mom gets home from VA) i willsee what the def plan is and PM you

Sorta a mini meet and greet I guess
Old 01-14-2007, 11:04 PM

Originally Posted by CJM

i should be able to cover tools, and some recovery equip. i have a truck box, but i never have it in, so i carry most of my stuff in the back behind the seats, i usually bring my husky 100 and somthing peice set with me, some diff lug wrenches, flashlights, tow strap but its lost somewhere, and whatever else i think i might need, ill prolly bring a cooler too since id like to make a day of it.

as for classes im monday thru thursday in the AM/early afternoon...as for work, who knows, i just finished my seasonal job so im not so sure where im gonna be working now, so im looking, but if we set a date, ill tell wherever i work i want that day and the day after off, since hell, im gonna have to clean off my baby the next day.

as for the diff breather mod, im gonna go fuel line, i am still just not convinced on the artic mod...i mean i know it will work, i would just be worried it would somehow wind up off. also npt fittings and fuel line hose are both available at lowes, its an under 10 dollar job for front and rear. i just havent gotten the chance to do it yet...ps, what was the size of the npt fitting again?

Quick Reply: Paragon 01-13-07